Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,931 to 21,945 of 37375
-
06-15-20 16:29 #15445Regular Member

Posts: 10Obviously he's never had a dream with Smoke. Like the post before mine I can not speak on behalf of Sky or Winter. But after just one visit with Smoke you will see and experience what has left some speechless. Myself included. But there again always up for a good Laugh!
Originally Posted by ShoreDog
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 16:19 #15444Senior Member

Posts: 1084She text me from her old number today. I never understood why these girls have several numbers. Handler maybe? I don't know, but she's good.
Originally Posted by TopGunz86
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 14:33 #15443Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 52Raven
It's not the same Raven that works for Sirens. They're completely different.
Originally Posted by SBspoiler2
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 13:40 #15442Senior Member

Posts: 335I beg to differ with your statement sir. As someone who has recently posted about Smoke I would like to say that everything I said about her was spot on. I also would like to know how do you go about posing as another monger?
Originally Posted by ShoreDog
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 13:30 #15441Senior Member

Posts: 229Smoke
Where do you get that from? I have personally seen smoke and winter. Winter swallow dick like a mad woman with no fear of throwing up as she chokes on your dick. Smoke is a sensual MILF who I have seen twice and both experiences were astronomical.
Originally Posted by ShoreDog
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 11:55 #15440Senior Member

Posts: 1084That's funny and news to me as far as Smoke. I can attest to her first hand and say she is very nice and well worth seeing. Probably the best in the area. If she did anal I'd be broke.
Originally Posted by ShoreDog
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 11:54 #15439Senior Member

Posts: 389Can't speak for sky and winter but smoke has a ton of reviews (and I've yet to read a single negative review) on here from longtime senior members. Would seem impossible for her to have that many accounts with hundreds of reviews and lists from those accounts.
Originally Posted by ShoreDog
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 11:50 #15438Senior Member

Posts: 30I texted her a few days ago. She remembered me but one thing I found odd is she is not accepting cash anymore, and she was asking for a deposit.
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 10:45 #15437Senior Member

Posts: 353Smoke
She's 51 and has a smokin hot body! She was wearing thigh high fishnets and thongs for me. Great personality, not a clock watcher, very attentive and took direction well. Well worth the price of admission.
Originally Posted by Antoinne81
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 09:47 #15436Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 40Scam
This one is a scam. Wants money upfront Venmo.
Originally Posted by StoicOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 09:35 #15435Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 41Smoke
Her name is all over this forum. She poses as mongers and gives herself rave reviews. So does Sky and Winter.
Originally Posted by Antoinne81
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 09:03 #15434Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 55Carrie
Things have been pretty dry out there. I'm not into the video chat thing, so I tried Carrie, bad experience. Bad drug habit. Didn't go through with it. I'm more into the high class girls.
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 08:24 #15433Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 45Raven
Is this the same Raven that works for Sirens? Blond or brunette? It can't be. The Raven I know definitely doesn't look 40. She's only 22. She does have amazing tits though.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 19:45 #15432Senior Member

Posts: 1449Amen broher alaya is the real deal seen her twice. She also has a sister just as fine little nicer ass but same build. Seen her twice in week.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...mond/51467304/
-
06-14-20 18:46 #15431Senior Member

Posts: 122Info on smoke
Any info on this said Smoke person bruh?
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




