Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,131 to 11,145 of 14636
-
06-16-20 07:38 #3506Senior Member

Posts: 910Just got to Jump in here
First of all let me say MrG is a buddy of mine and the Loinranger I have know for some time now. First of all when a chick tell me 150 for a half hour, just stop and think about it. Most of us and including me are done in 15 minutes if the chick is hot enough, and enjoyable to be with. NASA Space engineers don't even get paid that 150 x 1/2 hour lets just say time 6 hours. That my friends is $900 bucks a day, providing they don't have a candy habit. Times 6 days lets give the ***** off one day to clean up that canyon of hers. Equals $5,400 a week, some of us in our business have made that but with college plus educations and a lot of books and on the job training. So as I was saying, when they tell me that I say believe me $80.00 and I don't get paid until Friday or what every, that's all I have between me and starvation so what do you say, usually can you do $100.00 that my fellow mongers is how it is and I know and knowing quite a few of you guys it W O are K S. They have a Golden pussy, and I have a Golden fuck rod, so now we are in a stale mate LOL. Guys I have thought with my little head many of time, and lately now at this age I start arguing with him. But unfortunately there are the guys who pay this, and make it harder for the seasoned ones. Just thought I should throw this in there for a Heads up. Ciao fellow mongers and stay safe.
Originally Posted by MrG69
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 03:50 #3505Regular Member

Posts: 19Tried the link and didn't get a ding. Any chance you have another link or info. Would like to contact if still in town.
Originally Posted by LookingForAss
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 23:07 #3504Senior Member

Posts: 412Don't know how you guys got on her bad side and while I don't doubt your testimonials I've had a great time with her. She's been an absolute sweetheart on the phone and in person. Steeper price than I usually pay at a $. 5 hhr but I think it's worth it. I'm not getting GFE from any girls right now so that's not currently an issue.
Originally Posted by MrHunLow
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 23:01 #3503Senior Member

Posts: 412The link in that ad is now gone so cut yourself some slack, those are the girls you're referencing though. Dicey set up there and one of the sisters is annoying AF. Kept yelling to hurry up. I kind of liked the one I fucked but because of shitty location and annoying twin I'm not spending anymore of my entertainment dollars there.
Originally Posted by PaddyPowers
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 19:48 #3502Senior Member

Posts: 75Twins
Thanks I should have remember that post. Getting old. LOL.
Originally Posted by Zomgb
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 13:45 #3501Senior Member

Posts: 279Exactly
Its more like you should be excited that she is actually letting you even get close to her, and touch her, much less putting that thing inside of her which very few men get the privelage of doing. Also her shit doesn't stink and she the hottest thing since slice bread.
Originally Posted by LoinRanger
[View Original Post]
She says that we all are really not worthy of her because we are so pathetic and have to pay for the touch of a woman.
-
06-15-20 10:19 #3500Senior Member

Posts: 232Same responses as well
The one good thing I will say about her is that she at least steered me away from seeing her. Her pics are hott, but no GFE and responses such as "she's probably not the girl for me" helped me steer clear. She's definitely the type that's just looking to lay there while you throw on a full body condom. Not that I condone going sans condom, but come on. Give me something to work with. I do wonder if anyone has seen her for her 150 hhr donation.
Originally Posted by MrHunLow
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 23:45 #3499Senior Member

Posts: 412My report is post 3369.
Originally Posted by PaddyPowers
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 20:33 #3498Senior Member

Posts: 75Twins
Does anyone have any reports on these twins?
https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...o/082695413400 experience on these twins?
-
06-14-20 18:51 #3497Senior Member

Posts: 86POF name?
What does she go by on POF?
Originally Posted by Thor1313
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
LTLI.
-
06-14-20 18:44 #3496Senior Member

Posts: 390Deleted her post
Tgat was quick. LOL.
Originally Posted by Anon44
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 17:12 #3495Senior Member

Posts: 86WYP girl
I have seen her on WYP as mcpeak_ann.
Originally Posted by Manny79
[View Original Post]
She actually accepted an offer from me but I was late in getting back to her and she apparently went ghost.
LTLI.
-
06-14-20 16:31 #3494Senior Member

Posts: 203Tgtbt?
Alright. Who's taking the plunge on this one? Who's got the balls and the pockets for this one?
https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...n/057916746481
-
06-14-20 15:51 #3493Senior Member

Posts: 412I recognize the first picture from NUMEROUS ads in fort myers and Naples. She's been posting for quite a while but only here locally. The pics don't show up in google image search anywhere but here. That leads me to believe she's real, however, I can't attest to that as I've never tried her out.
Originally Posted by LabiaGrinder
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 12:26 #3492Senior Member

Posts: 540Milf?
Definitely not a MILF but I'll pass on fucking the ANTIFA chick! LOL.
Originally Posted by BruceJohnson
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




