Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 10967
-
06-16-20 08:54 #3032Senior Member

Posts: 702SA still works fine -- we've always had to weed out the bots and fake accounts. It's worse for the women, what they have to weed out.
Originally Posted by JakeRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 22:47 #3031Senior Member

Posts: 4547And guys are wonder why these girls are not bothering meeting up anymore. Girls to send you pic and do video shit when you can go fuck them instead.
Originally Posted by KashkaiBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 21:58 #3030Senior Member

Posts: 48I can confirm many out-of-state messages to my new profile opened last week. They took the legitimacy out of SA for me, but if it works for the lucky few here, more power to them. I am super skeptical of bots and fake accounts.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 20:58 #3029Senior Member

Posts: 266Plenty of Online
I am not into online at all but there are plenty out there. In fact, right now I am finding it's the majority. Here is one that does online but I did not indulge.
https://www.seeking.com/member/21624...0-241d6432e6ca
Originally Posted by KashkaiBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 19:29 #3028Senior Member

Posts: 650With all the free porn out there why would you bother??
Originally Posted by KashkaiBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 17:03 #3027Senior Member

Posts: 93Online relations?
Gents: I've been out of the hobby since the lock down and will remain so for medical reasons until I'm shot up with a Covid19 vaccine. This is a sad fact, but I've come to accept it. I've recently tried emailing a few of my ATF providers to suggest some form of online experience. Basically, I'd be willing to pay a standard rate for occasional ongoing flirty and sexy / dirty visual exchanges with the right person. I was surprised that none of the women I've been regular with seemed very interested -- in fact they're all gearing up to restart seeing clients. So I was thinking perhaps SA could offer possible options for meeting someone to play such a role -- I'm thinking someone who I could donate a weekly retainer to who would send me emails, pics, videos, possibly videochat, etc. Would this be ridiculous to expect? Is anyone here involved in a similar relationship?
-
06-15-20 08:18 #3026Senior Member

Posts: 47I figured that was the case but gave it a chance since its been around for 7 months and its the only profile I've seen do that. Every other fake / online only scam account I've come across was made within a month and disappears quickly. I know there's some profiles out there that have real girls just using the covid to their advantage and getting guys to send money first, so my thinking is if its real this girl is just getting dumb guys to throw cash without ever talking first.
Originally Posted by Rome400
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 16:28 #3025Senior Member

Posts: 47Should be the profile
I took that url from the girls homepage idk why it would link it to messages.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 16:12 #3024Senior Member

Posts: 702Latest version of cashapp scam
Lately I've been favorited by a LOT of out of state girls. So I've started messaging back, "Thanks, are you in Boston?" And 3 in a row give a version of 'I'm moving there soon / I'll be going to school there in the fall / I'm here now taking care of a relative. ' ALL then pull the 'let's get started online for just a small portion of our in-person allowance. ' It's almost as if there is a coordinated syndicate out there pulling this scam. When I tell them no money before an in person meetup, they all disappear.
-
06-14-20 16:04 #3023Senior Member

Posts: 702You can't link to messages from girls -- those are visible only to you.
Originally Posted by CuriosWankah
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 12:57 #3022Senior Member

Posts: 201Cmon man
Common sense. If they have a cashapp or a venmo in their profile they are fake / online.
Originally Posted by CuriosWankah
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 09:36 #3021Senior Member

Posts: 47PPM Girls
This forum is about openly sharing info so here's a few girls that I've talked to and are open to ppm, if anyone has met or dealt with them before let me know.
Skily https://www.seeking.com/member/c287e...3-f22f5c140909 we talked for awhile on SA after she reached out to me requesting access to private photos. She's peruvian but here for another year supposedly. Chat was pretty consistent and the meetup & arrangement terms came up on there, switched it over to text and she hasnt talked much saying she has assignments due. (Her profile is new and she's PV so I think she is just fresh to the SB life).
Bellabee9 https://www.seeking.com/member/42f46...d-6d02622dd0aa Talked shortly on SA she indicated she was open to ppm and meetup, switched to snap verified she's real but she hasn't confirmed pricing at all, she seems either like a pro or a scam talk has been slow with her on snap.
Selenmm https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...a-9d457597b3fa I mentioned her in a previous post.
Snowbunnny22 https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...8-853dc710c400 Also mentioned in a previous post.
-
06-14-20 08:11 #3020Senior Member

Posts: 47Snowbunny
Wondering if anyone has talked with her before, her profile seems pretty straight forward about doing ppm's I took a chance and just asked in the first message she was very open to it and even talked about meeting up last night but I was busy and not on the site so I didn't catch her to talk more. Looking for details if anyone has talked or even met up with her before.
https://www.seeking.com/member/10f00...6-d59f67060ba9
-
06-13-20 20:06 #3019Regular Member

Posts: 11Foxylady
Has anyone met with https://www.seeking.com/member/f5437...5-ac80b6e92a24 ?
We've been chatting for a little and figured I'd check in case anyone has experience.
-
06-13-20 19:56 #3018Senior Member

Posts: 650I have found a couple that could host and kept them happy as long as I could. One had a BF and eventually got more serious so we ended our thing the other lost her job during this covid shit and move back home. I am trying to meet her at my other place I have bit the parent situation makes it tough because she has a kid and needs an excuse to sneak out. It's been frustrating but she was a "good" girl so I haven't given up on her. That age group is almost impossible to find an Incall unless they are single mothers but they also need to feel safe around you before they will let you in to their personal space and sanctuary. Car dates or roommates are the norm but I have know issue with roommates as long as I know it's not a setup. I usually do a hotel for the first few meets until I get a good feeling about her then push for an Incall. The rates need to reflect the hotel fee but the first time I don't mention that. Always nice to get to test drive her before pushing for concessions.
Originally Posted by RedStar819
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






