Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 529 of 731 FirstFirst ... 29 429 479 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 579 629 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #3036

    Follow up

    There are other sites for pics or vids than SA. Seeking is for arrangements where you meet the girl in real life. You want that other stuff? Fine, go where it belongs, that's not on SA. The site even has 'online only' as a category to report a girl, which goes to prove my point. IT DOESN'T BELONG THERE.

  2. #3035

    Out-of-state messages

    May I suggest you just hide your profile. It eliminates that problem completely. Just message the ones you are interested in (those are the girls you want to talk to and f at ck anyway to begin with). No one can see your profile unless you reach out to them first.

  3. #3034
    Senior Member


    Posts: 372
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    It's very easy for them to scam you online. $30 for photos -- you cashapp them and they email you photos. $75 for a video of me having sex. You cashapp them and they ghost you. Be prepared to be taken, a lot. Why not just use one of the webcam sites? You can do 'private shows' or whatnot. If you really want what feels like a "relationship," but online only, there are many who will offer that to you but VERY few who will deliver on it.
    A girl on SA with content should have an OnlyFans. A website where you pay to access their content, which already exists and is uploaded so you are certain to get it. Much simpler. Ask for her OnlyFans.

  4. #3033
    Quote Originally Posted by KashkaiBoy  [View Original Post]
    Gents: I've been out of the hobby since the lock down and will remain so for medical reasons until I'm shot up with a Covid19 vaccine. This is a sad fact, but I've come to accept it. I've recently tried emailing a few of my ATF providers to suggest some form of online experience. Basically, I'd be willing to pay a standard rate for occasional ongoing flirty and sexy / dirty visual exchanges with the right person. I was surprised that none of the women I've been regular with seemed very interested -- in fact they're all gearing up to restart seeing clients. So I was thinking perhaps SA could offer possible options for meeting someone to play such a role -- I'm thinking someone who I could donate a weekly retainer to who would send me emails, pics, videos, possibly videochat, etc. Would this be ridiculous to expect? Is anyone here involved in a similar relationship?
    It's very easy for them to scam you online. $30 for photos -- you cashapp them and they email you photos. $75 for a video of me having sex. You cashapp them and they ghost you. Be prepared to be taken, a lot. Why not just use one of the webcam sites? You can do 'private shows' or whatnot. If you really want what feels like a "relationship," but online only, there are many who will offer that to you but VERY few who will deliver on it.

  5. #3032
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeRabbit  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm many out-of-state messages to my new profile opened last week. They took the legitimacy out of SA for me, but if it works for the lucky few here, more power to them. I am super skeptical of bots and fake accounts.
    SA still works fine -- we've always had to weed out the bots and fake accounts. It's worse for the women, what they have to weed out.

  6. #3031
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by KashkaiBoy  [View Original Post]
    Gents: I've been out of the hobby since the lock down and will remain so for medical reasons until I'm shot up with a Covid19 vaccine. This is a sad fact, but I've come to accept it. I've recently tried emailing a few of my ATF providers to suggest some form of online experience. Basically, I'd be willing to pay a standard rate for occasional ongoing flirty and sexy / dirty visual exchanges with the right person. I was surprised that none of the women I've been regular with seemed very interested -- in fact they're all gearing up to restart seeing clients. So I was thinking perhaps SA could offer possible options for meeting someone to play such a role -- I'm thinking someone who I could donate a weekly retainer to who would send me emails, pics, videos, possibly videochat, etc. Would this be ridiculous to expect? Is anyone here involved in a similar relationship?
    And guys are wonder why these girls are not bothering meeting up anymore. Girls to send you pic and do video shit when you can go fuck them instead.

  7. #3030
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    Lately I've been favorited by a LOT of out of state girls. So I've started messaging back, "Thanks, are you in Boston?" And 3 in a row give a version of 'I'm moving there soon / I'll be going to school there in the fall / I'm here now taking care of a relative. ' ALL then pull the 'let's get started online for just a small portion of our in-person allowance. ' It's almost as if there is a coordinated syndicate out there pulling this scam. When I tell them no money before an in person meetup, they all disappear.
    I can confirm many out-of-state messages to my new profile opened last week. They took the legitimacy out of SA for me, but if it works for the lucky few here, more power to them. I am super skeptical of bots and fake accounts.

  8. #3029

    Plenty of Online

    I am not into online at all but there are plenty out there. In fact, right now I am finding it's the majority. Here is one that does online but I did not indulge.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/21624...0-241d6432e6ca

    Quote Originally Posted by KashkaiBoy  [View Original Post]
    Gents: I've been out of the hobby since the lock down and will remain so for medical reasons until I'm shot up with a Covid19 vaccine. This is a sad fact, but I've come to accept it. I've recently tried emailing a few of my ATF providers to suggest some form of online experience. Basically, I'd be willing to pay a standard rate for occasional ongoing flirty and sexy / dirty visual exchanges with the right person. I was surprised that none of the women I've been regular with seemed very interested -- in fact they're all gearing up to restart seeing clients. So I was thinking perhaps SA could offer possible options for meeting someone to play such a role -- I'm thinking someone who I could donate a weekly retainer to who would send me emails, pics, videos, possibly videochat, etc. Would this be ridiculous to expect? Is anyone here involved in a similar relationship?

  9. #3028
    Quote Originally Posted by KashkaiBoy  [View Original Post]
    Gents: I've been out of the hobby since the lock down and will remain so for medical reasons until I'm shot up with a Covid19 vaccine. This is a sad fact, but I've come to accept it. I've recently tried emailing a few of my ATF providers to suggest some form of online experience. Basically, I'd be willing to pay a standard rate for occasional ongoing flirty and sexy / dirty visual exchanges with the right person. I was surprised that none of the women I've been regular with seemed very interested -- in fact they're all gearing up to restart seeing clients. So I was thinking perhaps SA could offer possible options for meeting someone to play such a role -- I'm thinking someone who I could donate a weekly retainer to who would send me emails, pics, videos, possibly videochat, etc. Would this be ridiculous to expect? Is anyone here involved in a similar relationship?
    With all the free porn out there why would you bother??

  10. #3027

    Online relations?

    Gents: I've been out of the hobby since the lock down and will remain so for medical reasons until I'm shot up with a Covid19 vaccine. This is a sad fact, but I've come to accept it. I've recently tried emailing a few of my ATF providers to suggest some form of online experience. Basically, I'd be willing to pay a standard rate for occasional ongoing flirty and sexy / dirty visual exchanges with the right person. I was surprised that none of the women I've been regular with seemed very interested -- in fact they're all gearing up to restart seeing clients. So I was thinking perhaps SA could offer possible options for meeting someone to play such a role -- I'm thinking someone who I could donate a weekly retainer to who would send me emails, pics, videos, possibly videochat, etc. Would this be ridiculous to expect? Is anyone here involved in a similar relationship?

  11. #3026
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome400  [View Original Post]
    Common sense. If they have a cashapp or a venmo in their profile they are fake / online.
    I figured that was the case but gave it a chance since its been around for 7 months and its the only profile I've seen do that. Every other fake / online only scam account I've come across was made within a month and disappears quickly. I know there's some profiles out there that have real girls just using the covid to their advantage and getting guys to send money first, so my thinking is if its real this girl is just getting dumb guys to throw cash without ever talking first.

  12. #3025

    Should be the profile

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    You can't link to messages from girls -- those are visible only to you.
    I took that url from the girls homepage idk why it would link it to messages.

  13. #3024

    Latest version of cashapp scam

    Lately I've been favorited by a LOT of out of state girls. So I've started messaging back, "Thanks, are you in Boston?" And 3 in a row give a version of 'I'm moving there soon / I'll be going to school there in the fall / I'm here now taking care of a relative. ' ALL then pull the 'let's get started online for just a small portion of our in-person allowance. ' It's almost as if there is a coordinated syndicate out there pulling this scam. When I tell them no money before an in person meetup, they all disappear.

  14. #3023
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriosWankah  [View Original Post]
    This forum is about openly sharing info so here's a few girls that I've talked to and are open to ppm, if anyone has met or dealt with them before let me know.

    Skily https://www.seeking.com/member/c287e...3-f22f5c140909 we talked for awhile on SA after she reached out to me requesting access to private photos. She's peruvian but here for another year supposedly. Chat was pretty consistent and the meetup & arrangement terms came up on there, switched it over to text and she hasnt talked much saying she has assignments due. (Her profile is new and she's PV so I think she is just fresh to the SB life).

    Bellabee9 https://www.seeking.com/member/42f46...d-6d02622dd0aa Talked shortly on SA she indicated she was open to ppm and meetup, switched to snap verified she's real but she hasn't confirmed pricing at all, she seems either like a pro or a scam talk has been slow with her on snap.

    Selenmm https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...a-9d457597b3fa I mentioned her in a previous post.

    Snowbunnny22 https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...8-853dc710c400 Also mentioned in a previous post.
    You can't link to messages from girls -- those are visible only to you.

  15. #3022

    Cmon man

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriosWankah  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has talked with her before, her profile seems pretty straight forward about doing ppm's I took a chance and just asked in the first message she was very open to it and even talked about meeting up last night but I was busy and not on the site so I didn't catch her to talk more. Looking for details if anyone has talked or even met up with her before.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/10f00...6-d59f67060ba9
    Common sense. If they have a cashapp or a venmo in their profile they are fake / online.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape