Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 450 of 582 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 500 550 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 8727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1992
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenQuagmire  [View Original Post]
    So, I made the classic mistake of following up with a gut option that had never responded to a text before or had a habit of going cold after a few exchanges. I should have known after her first few responses to my inquiries were like, yes. One word, full stop. Clearly, not chatty, which can be a sign of zero fun or personality, or just straight biz, one who is all about gettin them $$$ from a client and moving on to the next. Not making you feel comfortable or welcome. Now the failure to respond, one word responses and so forth are not always an ironclad tell, but sometimes, sometimes not connecting with someone you haven't seen a review for is not a bad thing. Sometimes, it's a lucky thing and money saved to be well spent elsewhere.

    In any case, I am a sucker for big titties, even on a chunky piggy * or a chubby bbw cow, the bigger the better. I had seen the pics in the ads of this one around for awhile, since before the holidays and she lived in an area of New Haven I pass by all the time, so with the nice tits and decent face, it seemed like worth a chance. She seemed to be thicker, more on the smaller bbw size, but if she was as good with the head game as she claimed, would be okay with me. Today, she actually responded, and initially just with the yes, yes, but after a long while I got sentences. When I heard that she had a 34 d rack, formerly 40 ddd, I was hooked.

    Imagine my disappointment when I finally get to her crummy room or apartment and see her clearly. Looked facially like the same girl, but that is where the similarity between the girl in the links below and who I met end. She apparently had the weight loss surgery, so when she lifted her shirt, which she clearly didn't want to do, I saw her stomach looked like a giant wrinkled white prune. Loose, crinkly, wrinkly hanging skin that had nowhere to go. Ugh. She would have kept that concealed, but it was revealed when I pushed her to show me her tits, which was another traumatic disappointment and shock. She explained, before the unveiling, that she was still using her 40 ddd cup bras, which is why I was eager to see them, cause of the huge tiddies that I had assumed were present. Wrong! Wrong!

    She had the nerve to briefly show me the saddest pair of misshapen, lumpy looking, cock-eyed, half deflated, saggy pair of hangers that barely looked like 34 b or 34 c cups and still insist them half filled water balloons were d cups. I was pissed! Big time. Even more so when she later turned around to half bend over and show me an equally sad train wreck of an ass. I have no idea when the pics in the links below were taken, but her tits now aren't within several galaxies of the tits in the pics below and she must have a stunt ass for pics too. As far as the pics or vids she claims to make or sell or be eager to do with clients, I would pass. You do not want to see yourself with her on film or her with anyone for that matter.

    I was there already, funds had been dispersed, so I sighed and said to myself 3 x, just bust and bounce. Turned out to be a lot harder than I hoped. I initially asked via text if she was up for anything, no limits, she said yes. The way she looked now, I was like, no shit. After scooping up the loot she disappeared into the bathroom with some foil and other items in her hand which after a few minutes led me to believe were her pharmaceuticals. Where I assumed she was taking her medicine LOL. Naturally. She had been acting really weird after I got there as I was putting my mask, phones and hat in the bag I had my wipes in. So who knows if she was already tweaking. Comes back out and finally starts to get to work, but has all her clothes on. Now I know that gut is a mess, but at least let me make the call on whether you get naked or keep the clothes on, its my dime, my party. She declines. So now, I am like this * better have a patent pending on oral cock manipulation or I am totally screwed.

    For the first couple minutes, its not bad, nothing special but not bad. I mean nothin to brag about or proclaim yourself a head specialist. But I will give her points for her gusto and enthusiasm. For 5 minutes anyway. As I was slowly starting to feel maybe she could get me off, she starts to get pissy. I was starting to enjoy and make a few comments, but then she looked mad, like I was distracting her from the job so I just laid back and tried to think happy thoughts of unleashing ropes down her throat. After maybe 10 minutes, I swear she starts making frustration sounds and impatient noises. Like I had been there having her blow me for 60 minutes, not maybe 10-12 minutes. Now I am getting aggravated knowin that 80 donation was just that a donation, that's okay, she would never get another dime from me again. Oh yeah, this also annoyed me, as I am lying there, as she gets started, she says no camera or move your phone. I have sneak pic'd or filmed many a chica in my day, but none of them have been so bold as her about making movies or taking pics and whatnot. Now I didn't understand at first, cause I had no intention of filming her in any way, but then I did mention, I thought you were all about making movies? She gave some lame excuse I didn't hear well, but not being interested, could care less. I would just chalk it up to more bs bait and switch. Just not worth it whatever her rules or fees for vids or pics maybe.

    Anyway, after about 12 minutes, this odd bodied, loose skinned, charity case, has the further audacity to say you have to hurry, time is almost up. I said to her, stand up I'm going to fuck you then, cause I'll finish quick. You'd think I demanded her kidneys and left titty. She barely pulled down the spanx to her thighs so I could wedge myself into her snapper. Now I don't always use a rubber, but with her, who I really wasnt eager to fuck, just tryin to nut and run, it did surprise me to hear her mention rubber. She asked if I had one, so to test her "I'm up for anything" I said nah, got nothing. She then digs one up. Cheap hag didn't want to use hers, but also wasnt as up for anything as she would have you believe. Didn't bother me cause who knows where this one has been but praise the heavens, I was able to fill that hat and bust a nut after about 10 more minutes of pumpin her bent over in front of the mirror by her dresser. That much was funny as I ignored her further consistent complaints which after the first 5 minutes of moaning pleasantly, were the dominant sounds coming from her mouth which was down near the floor as I had her bent over like a clothesline pin LOL. So I pull out and she gives me tp sheets to wipe with after removing and disposing of the bag. As I started drippin on the floor by her bed, she coldly tells me clean up in there pointing to the bathroom. I get dressed and roll out, not sure what I said or if I even closed the door but she did follow me downstairs to the front door to usher me out. Normally, a slag like that is lucky to get 40 from me, but the pics sucked me in and I was already in there before I knew how bad the body really was. Trainwreck. There are far better skilled, with far better attitudes and much more pleasant personalities, with better bodies, much better bodies that you can get for the same or roughly the same. Or even less. There are plenty with bodies as bad or worse, but whom are all far better skilled and with far better attitudes and personalities that can be had for the same or far less. Just givin my 411, since I don't think I have seen any intell on this one before. Just jumping on the grenade for you boys LOL. Happy hunting.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/p...o/062399147420

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...6/479525431888
    Phenomenal report. LOL.

  2. #1991

    Without question.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenQuagmire  [View Original Post]
    So, I made the classic mistake of following up with a gut option that had never responded to a text before or had a habit of going cold after a few exchanges. I should have known after her first few responses to my inquiries were like, yes. One word, full stop. Clearly, not chatty, which can be a sign of zero fun or personality, or just straight biz, one who is all about gettin them $$$ from a client and moving on to the next. Not making you feel comfortable or welcome. Now the failure to respond, one word responses and so forth are not always an ironclad tell, but sometimes, sometimes not connecting with someone you haven't seen a review for is not a bad thing. Sometimes, it's a lucky thing and money saved to be well spent elsewhere.
    This is the best review I have ever read phenomenal sir!

    "odd bodied, loose skinned, charity case" that was very creative.

    You are a better man than I am because I would have immediately asked for my money back especially when she walked away to the bathroom with tin foil to go smoke that rock.

    Again this is the best review I have ever read.

  3. #1990

    Don't waste your time.

    So, I made the classic mistake of following up with a gut option that had never responded to a text before or had a habit of going cold after a few exchanges. I should have known after her first few responses to my inquiries were like, yes. One word, full stop. Clearly, not chatty, which can be a sign of zero fun or personality, or just straight biz, one who is all about gettin them $$$ from a client and moving on to the next. Not making you feel comfortable or welcome. Now the failure to respond, one word responses and so forth are not always an ironclad tell, but sometimes, sometimes not connecting with someone you haven't seen a review for is not a bad thing. Sometimes, it's a lucky thing and money saved to be well spent elsewhere.

    In any case, I am a sucker for big titties, even on a chunky piggy * or a chubby bbw cow, the bigger the better. I had seen the pics in the ads of this one around for awhile, since before the holidays and she lived in an area of New Haven I pass by all the time, so with the nice tits and decent face, it seemed like worth a chance. She seemed to be thicker, more on the smaller bbw size, but if she was as good with the head game as she claimed, would be okay with me. Today, she actually responded, and initially just with the yes, yes, but after a long while I got sentences. When I heard that she had a 34 d rack, formerly 40 ddd, I was hooked.

    Imagine my disappointment when I finally get to her crummy room or apartment and see her clearly. Looked facially like the same girl, but that is where the similarity between the girl in the links below and who I met end. She apparently had the weight loss surgery, so when she lifted her shirt, which she clearly didn't want to do, I saw her stomach looked like a giant wrinkled white prune. Loose, crinkly, wrinkly hanging skin that had nowhere to go. Ugh. She would have kept that concealed, but it was revealed when I pushed her to show me her tits, which was another traumatic disappointment and shock. She explained, before the unveiling, that she was still using her 40 ddd cup bras, which is why I was eager to see them, cause of the huge tiddies that I had assumed were present. Wrong! Wrong!

    She had the nerve to briefly show me the saddest pair of misshapen, lumpy looking, cock-eyed, half deflated, saggy pair of hangers that barely looked like 34 b or 34 c cups and still insist them half filled water balloons were d cups. I was pissed! Big time. Even more so when she later turned around to half bend over and show me an equally sad train wreck of an ass. I have no idea when the pics in the links below were taken, but her tits now aren't within several galaxies of the tits in the pics below and she must have a stunt ass for pics too. As far as the pics or vids she claims to make or sell or be eager to do with clients, I would pass. You do not want to see yourself with her on film or her with anyone for that matter.

    I was there already, funds had been dispersed, so I sighed and said to myself 3 x, just bust and bounce. Turned out to be a lot harder than I hoped. I initially asked via text if she was up for anything, no limits, she said yes. The way she looked now, I was like, no shit. After scooping up the loot she disappeared into the bathroom with some foil and other items in her hand which after a few minutes led me to believe were her pharmaceuticals. Where I assumed she was taking her medicine LOL. Naturally. She had been acting really weird after I got there as I was putting my mask, phones and hat in the bag I had my wipes in. So who knows if she was already tweaking. Comes back out and finally starts to get to work, but has all her clothes on. Now I know that gut is a mess, but at least let me make the call on whether you get naked or keep the clothes on, its my dime, my party. She declines. So now, I am like this * better have a patent pending on oral cock manipulation or I am totally screwed.

    For the first couple minutes, its not bad, nothing special but not bad. I mean nothin to brag about or proclaim yourself a head specialist. But I will give her points for her gusto and enthusiasm. For 5 minutes anyway. As I was slowly starting to feel maybe she could get me off, she starts to get pissy. I was starting to enjoy and make a few comments, but then she looked mad, like I was distracting her from the job so I just laid back and tried to think happy thoughts of unleashing ropes down her throat. After maybe 10 minutes, I swear she starts making frustration sounds and impatient noises. Like I had been there having her blow me for 60 minutes, not maybe 10-12 minutes. Now I am getting aggravated knowin that 80 donation was just that a donation, that's okay, she would never get another dime from me again. Oh yeah, this also annoyed me, as I am lying there, as she gets started, she says no camera or move your phone. I have sneak pic'd or filmed many a chica in my day, but none of them have been so bold as her about making movies or taking pics and whatnot. Now I didn't understand at first, cause I had no intention of filming her in any way, but then I did mention, I thought you were all about making movies? She gave some lame excuse I didn't hear well, but not being interested, could care less. I would just chalk it up to more bs bait and switch. Just not worth it whatever her rules or fees for vids or pics maybe.

    Anyway, after about 12 minutes, this odd bodied, loose skinned, charity case, has the further audacity to say you have to hurry, time is almost up. I said to her, stand up I'm going to fuck you then, cause I'll finish quick. You'd think I demanded her kidneys and left titty. She barely pulled down the spanx to her thighs so I could wedge myself into her snapper. Now I don't always use a rubber, but with her, who I really wasnt eager to fuck, just tryin to nut and run, it did surprise me to hear her mention rubber. She asked if I had one, so to test her "I'm up for anything" I said nah, got nothing. She then digs one up. Cheap hag didn't want to use hers, but also wasnt as up for anything as she would have you believe. Didn't bother me cause who knows where this one has been but praise the heavens, I was able to fill that hat and bust a nut after about 10 more minutes of pumpin her bent over in front of the mirror by her dresser. That much was funny as I ignored her further consistent complaints which after the first 5 minutes of moaning pleasantly, were the dominant sounds coming from her mouth which was down near the floor as I had her bent over like a clothesline pin LOL. So I pull out and she gives me tp sheets to wipe with after removing and disposing of the bag. As I started drippin on the floor by her bed, she coldly tells me clean up in there pointing to the bathroom. I get dressed and roll out, not sure what I said or if I even closed the door but she did follow me downstairs to the front door to usher me out. Normally, a slag like that is lucky to get 40 from me, but the pics sucked me in and I was already in there before I knew how bad the body really was. Trainwreck. There are far better skilled, with far better attitudes and much more pleasant personalities, with better bodies, much better bodies that you can get for the same or roughly the same. Or even less. There are plenty with bodies as bad or worse, but whom are all far better skilled and with far better attitudes and personalities that can be had for the same or far less. Just givin my 411, since I don't think I have seen any intell on this one before. Just jumping on the grenade for you boys LOL. Happy hunting.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/p...o/062399147420

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...6/479525431888

  4. #1989

    I wouldn't

    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/482423994433

    Any one ever had any experience with this MILF?
    I wrote a review about her a while ago. Was tempted because she seemed like a regular girl and I like that. Yeah, she was regular alright. If you're talking regular in an insane asylum. Also, doesn't deliver details as promised. Has an annoying little dog with a messed up eye. Don't do it. Unless you're a therapist looking for clients. At least that's my advice. Plus, she is in a regular house in a regular neighborhood. There is bound to be a problem with neighbors at some point.

  5. #1988

    Older MILF

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/482423994433

    Any one ever had any experience with this MILF?

  6. #1987

    Anyone seen this girl? Wanting to see her tonight

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...u/150289533872

    She talks a good game in her add, but anyne have details? She any good, any demons, etc? Any info would be great, wanting to see her ASAP if no one has any really awful reports.

  7. #1986

    Here is the Link to my Report

    Sorry guys. Here is the link to my report of the miserable experience I had with this time wasting scam artist.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...a/994089874308

    Peace.

  8. #1985
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234

    It's another copycat site

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaSpazz  [View Original Post]
    Wow, there it is. There have been some copycat sites I've been seeing lately, and most have the same ads. Bedpage, ibackpage, ebackpage. Google "erotic massage CT" and you'll find them there.

    From what I can suss out, there are the usual email bots, and some of the regulars we encounter here (Caroline, MILF Morgan), and there's an AMP in Staven that is advertising as open.

    I wonder how long backpage. Co will last. ?
    Put it up side by side with cityxguide. Same ads in the same order.

  9. #1984
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubs0723  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else stumbled across a new backpage? It comes up to the address backpage. Co.

    Looks like it's just got rid of the m in com? Seems to have newer listings and everything. What do you guys think?
    Wow, there it is. There have been some copycat sites I've been seeing lately, and most have the same ads. Bedpage, ibackpage, ebackpage. Google "erotic massage CT" and you'll find them there.

    From what I can suss out, there are the usual email bots, and some of the regulars we encounter here (Caroline, MILF Morgan), and there's an AMP in Staven that is advertising as open.

    I wonder how long backpage. Co will last. ?

  10. #1983
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDee750  [View Original Post]
    And phone seen this mature woman. Isabella. She seems like an older MILF with bolt ons. Pics look hot. How is the service GFE any insight.
    Isabella is legit a sweet heart, she was clean the first few times I saw her totally against partying. Face is definitely not good, body is absolutely amazing. She is GFE, and if she likes you she will do one hell of a job. I only seen her one time since she started posting as a party girl. Wasn't as good. Said shed do something for a price, then said no way not for that when it came time. Used to not have set prices for me since I saw her a few times. But, I don't think she remembered me because she was prob strung out. If you can catch her when she's clean she's amazing. Super fun girl, excellent skills. Nice little body and her doggy view is top notch.

  11. #1982
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    Let me tell you all about an experience I had with this so called provider recently which falls into that category where you had a bad feeling initially and when you went through it you realized you should of just trusted your gut instinct because you were correct. So I call this "new" chick calling herself Gianna or Miss Fun. Right there I should have known better. Her real name is Donna and I have the last name too but I won't list it here.

    So I call the number and of course it has a voicemail box that has not been set up yet. Then a couple minutes later she calls back and it's about midnight and we chit chat and she's like come over to this hotel that used to be nice but now is a shi thole and she's sort of pushy about coming now. She quotes me a price for 1/2 hour. Ok fine. Then I tell her I'll let her know. Twenty minutes go by and she's now sending me photos of herself I'm assuming is to pique my curiosity. White chick, late 30's though she says 33.

    Absolutely no boobs whatsoever but her list of what services she provides looks decent. I tell her I'm tired and maybe the next morning cause I'm not schlepping there now to who knows what.

    So in the morning I keep my word and buzz her to see if she is available. She tells me she is. Tells me where to go and to call her when I get there. Then she goes to a place I can't stand. She asks me to go to Dunkin and get her a coffee. Now I know there are guys on here who will go get coffee, cigs, booze and donuts for these broads but I'm not one of them! I mean c'Mon. We are paying for a service. But when they start making you run errands that they could easily do and expect you to just follow their instructions that's when I blow them off.

    Why don't you use the money I'm paying you to go get your own dam coffee. I mean what the hell? And usually they don't even care they just want to see if you'll be a dope and go do it. As I said I know there are guys on here who will happily do it. Good for you. I'm not one of them! I think it gives them this sense of superiority and juice to upsell whatever lame services they are trying to peddle. Bear in mind I have never even met this chick. I don't know if the photos she's sending me are real. But I do not get any coffee as my time is valuable and I have places to be. This is supposed to be a 1/2 hour and it's turning into a hassle.

    I should of bailed but I didn't.

    So I go to the location, text her I'm there and what do you know. Complete silence. Ghost town USA!

    Doesn't answer her phone or texts for like 15 min way past the agreed upon time. So I bail pissed but I'm out no money.

    Then she proceeds to blow up my phone with texts telling me what a jerk I am for denying her a coffee and that she has multiple men who worship her and she's currently with some dude paying double what our agreed upon price was and that she would never see me because I'm a loser and my day is going to suck and I had a chance to be with her blah blah blah!

    A bunch of BS just trying to be insulting and giving me crap by wasting my time. So now here's her glowing review as I'm going to out her as the greedy sk ank she is.

    Most likely double booked and didn't wake up as she's still high from last night on whatever drug of choice she uses and then has the nerve to give me crap after ghosting me for a date that never happened. I never saw her so I can't attest to her looks or performance but I can tell you that she's a weasel and a fake and a game player who will give you the runaround.

    Do yourself a favor and don't make the same mistake I made. She's not worth it and she's sort of a C you Next Tues kind a girl. If you catch my drift. Number ends in 3674 with 413 area code. Staying at what used to be the Marri ott and is now a crap trap. Just want to alert my brothers to this witch and save them the time and aggravation she caused to me and time she deliberately wasted. Karma is a bit ch!

    Hope that helps.

    Peace.
    Sorry you had a bad experience. But please post a link to her ad. None of us want to have to go searching through several ads looking for a phone number ending in 3674 with a 413 area code on several escort sites.

  12. #1981
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubs0723  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else stumbled across a new backpage? It comes up to the address backpage. Co.

    Looks like it's just got rid of the m in com? Seems to have newer listings and everything. What do you guys think?
    It looks to be a screen scrape of cityxguide. Put them up in side by side windows and you'll see what I mean.

  13. #1980

    Maggie

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/604561394356

    This is little Maggie from the SW section. Just a heads up don't pay quality prices for quantity pussy.

  14. #1979

    Backpage back?

    Has anyone else stumbled across a new backpage? It comes up to the address backpage. Co.

    Looks like it's just got rid of the m in com? Seems to have newer listings and everything. What do you guys think?

  15. #1978

    Let's Have Fun! Yeah. Not So Much!!

    Let me tell you all about an experience I had with this so called provider recently which falls into that category where you had a bad feeling initially and when you went through it you realized you should of just trusted your gut instinct because you were correct. So I call this "new" chick calling herself Gianna or Miss Fun. Right there I should have known better. Her real name is Donna and I have the last name too but I won't list it here.

    So I call the number and of course it has a voicemail box that has not been set up yet. Then a couple minutes later she calls back and it's about midnight and we chit chat and she's like come over to this hotel that used to be nice but now is a shi thole and she's sort of pushy about coming now. She quotes me a price for 1/2 hour. Ok fine. Then I tell her I'll let her know. Twenty minutes go by and she's now sending me photos of herself I'm assuming is to pique my curiosity. White chick, late 30's though she says 33.

    Absolutely no boobs whatsoever but her list of what services she provides looks decent. I tell her I'm tired and maybe the next morning cause I'm not schlepping there now to who knows what.

    So in the morning I keep my word and buzz her to see if she is available. She tells me she is. Tells me where to go and to call her when I get there. Then she goes to a place I can't stand. She asks me to go to Dunkin and get her a coffee. Now I know there are guys on here who will go get coffee, cigs, booze and donuts for these broads but I'm not one of them! I mean c'Mon. We are paying for a service. But when they start making you run errands that they could easily do and expect you to just follow their instructions that's when I blow them off.

    Why don't you use the money I'm paying you to go get your own dam coffee. I mean what the hell? And usually they don't even care they just want to see if you'll be a dope and go do it. As I said I know there are guys on here who will happily do it. Good for you. I'm not one of them! I think it gives them this sense of superiority and juice to upsell whatever lame services they are trying to peddle. Bear in mind I have never even met this chick. I don't know if the photos she's sending me are real. But I do not get any coffee as my time is valuable and I have places to be. This is supposed to be a 1/2 hour and it's turning into a hassle.

    I should of bailed but I didn't.

    So I go to the location, text her I'm there and what do you know. Complete silence. Ghost town USA!

    Doesn't answer her phone or texts for like 15 min way past the agreed upon time. So I bail pissed but I'm out no money.

    Then she proceeds to blow up my phone with texts telling me what a jerk I am for denying her a coffee and that she has multiple men who worship her and she's currently with some dude paying double what our agreed upon price was and that she would never see me because I'm a loser and my day is going to suck and I had a chance to be with her blah blah blah!

    A bunch of BS just trying to be insulting and giving me crap by wasting my time. So now here's her glowing review as I'm going to out her as the greedy sk ank she is.

    Most likely double booked and didn't wake up as she's still high from last night on whatever drug of choice she uses and then has the nerve to give me crap after ghosting me for a date that never happened. I never saw her so I can't attest to her looks or performance but I can tell you that she's a weasel and a fake and a game player who will give you the runaround.

    Do yourself a favor and don't make the same mistake I made. She's not worth it and she's sort of a C you Next Tues kind a girl. If you catch my drift. Number ends in 3674 with 413 area code. Staying at what used to be the Marri ott and is now a crap trap. Just want to alert my brothers to this witch and save them the time and aggravation she caused to me and time she deliberately wasted. Karma is a bit ch!

    Hope that helps.

    Peace.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 09FC8D27-11D7-4C6F-A214-A74C83F15125.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape