Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,531 to 22,545 of 59514
-
06-16-20 11:16 #36984Senior Member

Posts: 76Ditto
Bella is the manager that also massages, she is the best massage therapist there and can do a real deep tissue, she is licensed and trained but only DYI sometimes in my experience.
Originally Posted by TroutMan69
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 10:03 #36983Senior Member

Posts: 62Not sure if this was directed to me or the OP: however.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
The one time I went late last year, I drew Anna. Did 30 min massage which was back only and allot of teasing. Table shower followed where I had standard service. Pretty cool to finish in TS, but she was not for me so I did not return.
Anna was very sweet and attentive, just a little on the old side.
-
06-16-20 09:11 #36982Regular Member

Posts: 8Elite
Anyone else have luck with the mom?
-
06-16-20 07:45 #36981Senior Member

Posts: 67Is Bella the real hot one that works the desk normally? I have only got DIY offers from her. Has that changed?
Originally Posted by JMinnie
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-20 00:48 #36980Senior Member

Posts: 43Sisi
I'll ask Lily the owner tomorrow when she plans on opening.
-
06-15-20 21:15 #36979Banned Member

Posts: 13634How about telling us what you know about Natural Day? How many in the current lineup? Looks? Services?
Originally Posted by BrickJob
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 18:20 #36978Senior Member

Posts: 62Same girls or new talent?
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 18:19 #36977Senior Member

Posts: 79They are all good but I prefer Bella!
Originally Posted by UpIntheSky
[View Original Post]
Tried Eva few days ago but I she was a little wild!
-
06-15-20 18:01 #36976Senior Member

Posts: 406But what did he get? For all we know he got a HJ. A little more info would be nice.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 17:04 #36975Senior Member

Posts: 201I'm Sorry
Whether you like it or not, If someone puts not only one finger, but two at the same time. Okay, bud, just giving you a hard time. Thanks for the report, you saved me a trip. Monger on!
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 16:53 #36974Senior Member

Posts: 1181Only $ to girl? That is a decrease from before.
Originally Posted by BoriiDope
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 15:42 #36973Banned Member

Posts: 13634Natural Day
Think you mean Peachtree Industrial Blvd.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 14:06 #36972Senior Member

Posts: 4954870 Peachtree pkwy, Norcross.
Originally Posted by BrickJob
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 09:37 #36971Senior Member

Posts: 54469? Lanier islands Pkwy buford ga.
Originally Posted by Blahblahblah53
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 05:37 #36970Banned Member

Posts: 13634Good Massage. Buford
It's actually Friendship Rd as the name doesn't change to Lanier Islands Pkwy until you get to the Atlanta Hwy intersection where the Quik Trip is. Also, Good isn't easy to see from the road as it's hidden in a strip mall behind Advance Auto Parts at 495X Friendship Rd.
Originally Posted by Rsb621
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




