Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,751 to 15,765 of 26406
-
06-15-20 17:00 #10656Senior Member

Posts: 98I posted about it in the scams thing. I'm speaking from years of experience there, and saying "if they fit such and such, be careful. " After it happened to me the other day, I looked back on all of my time and realized all three times fit that profile: no nudity, or I mean like almost "prude-like" pictures, very short answers in sporadic texts like "yes," or "when you coming," and generally seemed disinterested in you and will say yes to anything and only care about what time you get there to get robbed.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
I sincerely apologize about not knowing about her, but it's more of knowing when you text them like I mentioned above. Sorry, I'm not trying to sound like an idiot, I guess I just can't get what I mean out right. I was also a little exhausted and shouldn't have been typing. Again, I apologize.
-
06-15-20 14:59 #10655Senior Member

Posts: 66Cassandra
Has anyone seen her. Please give me the information. The last girl I saw her boyfriend pulled a knife on me. See ripoff section for details. Thanks.
-
06-15-20 12:28 #10654Senior Member

Posts: 686Old to new
It is just the natural progression, much like a streetwalker going from walking to posting on STG. They try to make a new name for themselves, almost a re invention. The next level is Eros or seeking. For those that believe they can make it, they give it a shot. Now let us not forget, they are no different than the streetwalker they once were (some of us have a bad habit of doing this). Thusly, if you are looking for a good deal, aim for the most cost efficient option available.
Originally Posted by MkePlayer
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 10:01 #10653Senior Member

Posts: 435Huh?
What does no nudity in a post have to do with getting robbed? Lots of legit providers don't post nudity. I'd say the ones that only have nudes are more likely to be fake or out to rip you off.
Originally Posted by LukeSky737
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 09:59 #10652Senior Member

Posts: 108Yuri
She is Japanese.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
I believe she was leaving this morning but she said she comes to Milwaukee a few times a year.
I'll be repeating!
-
06-15-20 09:59 #10651Senior Member

Posts: 435Kallie
Kallie used to be a great provider, but she's gone downhill hard.
Originally Posted by WisFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 07:59 #10650Banned Member

Posts: 505Wow she's sexy, good catch, what nationality is she? Middle eastern? Did she say how long she's here?
Originally Posted by Kjh28
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 07:51 #10649Senior Member

Posts: 169Kallie
Kallie has been reviewed on here. Do a search on her name. Some reviews OK some not. YMMV.
Originally Posted by WisFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 06:29 #10648Senior Member

Posts: 98I know I've seen her ad before, and those pictures are really old. You can see marks on her arm in one pic, and she's hiding her arms in every other. Also, there's really no nudity in her post, and that's only been the case the two times now I have been robbed. I would hard pass.
Originally Posted by WisFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 03:45 #10647Regular Member

Posts: 3Pegging or strap on girls
Hey do you guys know of any really good providers that do a.
Good strap on or pegging.
-
06-15-20 02:01 #10646Senior Member

Posts: 324Let me know.
I too had debated on hooking up with this chick but I can never get a good opinion on how she really is all I know is she has bad skin.
Originally Posted by WisFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 21:07 #10645Senior Member

Posts: 189She likes the name Ali. Her real name is nothing close to that.
Originally Posted by MkePlayer
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 19:07 #10644Senior Member

Posts: 37Considering this girl
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/408201239312
Anyone have any history or do I go it alone. Sherman Park area. Not sure I want to go it alone.
-
06-14-20 18:16 #10643Senior Member

Posts: 108Yuri
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/yuri-esc...lwaukee-723717#erotic.
Wow. All I can say about this one. Amazing time. I would see her again later today if not for the price point. Its steep I know, but that was the best experience I have had in a long time. She is very much all about pleasing and making sure you are content. High end, safe clean hotel. Freshly showered, smelled great. Lots of kissing and BBBJ. Then on to CG, RCG, back to CG where she squirted all over me. Was actually pretty hot! Finished doggy and was on my way. Not a clock watcher, greeted in a robe, and accurate / current pics. All in all, a great experience. Will definitely see her when in town again.
Happy Hunting!
-
06-14-20 16:59 #10642Senior Member

Posts: 186Another SA crossover
Sammilove is another crossover from stg to SA. The SA profile has been dormant since just before her county vacation, which should be over by now. Haven't seen her post on stg either for quite a while.
https://www.seeking.com/member/dca5c...b-dc745a8f0097










Reply With Quote





