Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,751 to 15,765 of 26409
-
06-15-20 21:20 #10659Senior Member

Posts: 88She's good
I've seen her multiple times and she was always great, trustworthy. She told me she knew girls who would steal from clients, though. Always gave me a discounted rate for some reason. Last time was a few weeks ago. You never know with these girls, things can change on a dime.
Originally Posted by LukeSky737
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 17:07 #10658Senior Member

Posts: 98Omg
Yeah I must've been super tired, "no nudity" is 100% NOT what I meant, good lord. I meant prude-like pictures. Or like the same butt angle four times. Girls that look like they are almost taking selfies they might post publicly.
-
06-15-20 17:03 #10657Senior Member

Posts: 98Better than the Best
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...8/529290568194
The ad has now been taken down, but the girl (Rose I think?) had an ad up that said like "Better than the best, wetter than the rest" or something. Really hot. I talked to her and we were working something out, but I'm a little wary not that she took the ad down.
Is this kind of thing pretty normal for providers who are a little more picky / professional? Kinda trying to not get robbed twice in a row, but she seemed super nice.
-
06-15-20 17:00 #10656Senior Member

Posts: 98I posted about it in the scams thing. I'm speaking from years of experience there, and saying "if they fit such and such, be careful. " After it happened to me the other day, I looked back on all of my time and realized all three times fit that profile: no nudity, or I mean like almost "prude-like" pictures, very short answers in sporadic texts like "yes," or "when you coming," and generally seemed disinterested in you and will say yes to anything and only care about what time you get there to get robbed.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
I sincerely apologize about not knowing about her, but it's more of knowing when you text them like I mentioned above. Sorry, I'm not trying to sound like an idiot, I guess I just can't get what I mean out right. I was also a little exhausted and shouldn't have been typing. Again, I apologize.
-
06-15-20 14:59 #10655Senior Member

Posts: 66Cassandra
Has anyone seen her. Please give me the information. The last girl I saw her boyfriend pulled a knife on me. See ripoff section for details. Thanks.
-
06-15-20 12:28 #10654Senior Member

Posts: 686Old to new
It is just the natural progression, much like a streetwalker going from walking to posting on STG. They try to make a new name for themselves, almost a re invention. The next level is Eros or seeking. For those that believe they can make it, they give it a shot. Now let us not forget, they are no different than the streetwalker they once were (some of us have a bad habit of doing this). Thusly, if you are looking for a good deal, aim for the most cost efficient option available.
Originally Posted by MkePlayer
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 10:01 #10653Senior Member

Posts: 435Huh?
What does no nudity in a post have to do with getting robbed? Lots of legit providers don't post nudity. I'd say the ones that only have nudes are more likely to be fake or out to rip you off.
Originally Posted by LukeSky737
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 09:59 #10652Senior Member

Posts: 108Yuri
She is Japanese.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
I believe she was leaving this morning but she said she comes to Milwaukee a few times a year.
I'll be repeating!
-
06-15-20 09:59 #10651Senior Member

Posts: 435Kallie
Kallie used to be a great provider, but she's gone downhill hard.
Originally Posted by WisFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 07:59 #10650Banned Member

Posts: 505Wow she's sexy, good catch, what nationality is she? Middle eastern? Did she say how long she's here?
Originally Posted by Kjh28
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 07:51 #10649Senior Member

Posts: 169Kallie
Kallie has been reviewed on here. Do a search on her name. Some reviews OK some not. YMMV.
Originally Posted by WisFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 06:29 #10648Senior Member

Posts: 98I know I've seen her ad before, and those pictures are really old. You can see marks on her arm in one pic, and she's hiding her arms in every other. Also, there's really no nudity in her post, and that's only been the case the two times now I have been robbed. I would hard pass.
Originally Posted by WisFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 03:45 #10647Regular Member

Posts: 3Pegging or strap on girls
Hey do you guys know of any really good providers that do a.
Good strap on or pegging.
-
06-15-20 02:01 #10646Senior Member

Posts: 324Let me know.
I too had debated on hooking up with this chick but I can never get a good opinion on how she really is all I know is she has bad skin.
Originally Posted by WisFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 21:07 #10645Senior Member

Posts: 189She likes the name Ali. Her real name is nothing close to that.
Originally Posted by MkePlayer
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





