Thread: Size Queens
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 535
-
04-27-20 11:41 #220Senior Member

Posts: 340Kathleen Rivera Rose.
Does she offer BBFS?
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
She had a posting on TNA not too long ago.
-
04-26-20 14:02 #219Senior Member

Posts: 175I miss this lady. KRR was really sweet. And had nice big natural boobs.
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 15:49 #218I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878My Sugarbaby
My sugarbaby is a size queen.
She wishes I was bigger. LOL.
-
03-02-20 23:02 #217Senior Member

Posts: 1018SA size queen
https://www.seeking.com/member/9a92b...a-c9ac39f319ea
BBFS and can take a pounding.
-
02-28-20 17:01 #216Senior Member

Posts: 114Ahh ok. Thanks for replying though.
Originally Posted by East7
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 15:21 #215Senior Member

Posts: 114I assume if she is tight on cash she will but I guess I caught her on the wrong time.
Originally Posted by East7
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 15:15 #214Senior Member

Posts: 145#dolce
Crap I quoted the wrong person. My report was about #dolce. I haven't seen jbinx. Sorry for any confusion.
Originally Posted by East7
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 11:12 #213Senior Member

Posts: 145I asked her straight up via text and got a yes. I'm not sure it's YMMV but more catching her on the right day. She will upcharge for it though unless she's tight on cash.
Originally Posted by DJFranz46
[View Original Post]
Fun fuck with a tight pussy and loves to get stretched out and has a BF that likes to watch / record and will spit roast her. In general too expensive. Has some time management and communication issues. Once the session starts it's all good.
-
02-26-20 04:37 #212Senior Member

Posts: 153Where can we find her videos does she have only fans account?
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 23:20 #211Senior Member

Posts: 606This man knows the deal.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 23:19 #210Senior Member

Posts: 606In person, in the moment, I tipped an extra 1.
Originally Posted by TinyTim76
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 21:05 #209Senior Member

Posts: 114I tried to ask jbinx discreetly about BBFS but she said no. I guess she is YMMV.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 18:06 #208Senior Member

Posts: 984#dolce is good with it if you have a nice dock, pay her video upgrade and then video it so she can sell it.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
She has several creampie vids.
-
02-10-20 20:12 #207Banned Member

Posts: 28What is the upcharge for JBinx?
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
She has one of the nicest asses I have ever seen.
-
02-09-20 14:24 #206Banned Member

Posts: 127It was.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
I felt so worthless.











Reply With Quote






