Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,561 to 22,575 of 44195
-
06-15-20 12:59 #21635Banned Member

Posts: 308Eating tacos
Angel Spa on Harbor in FV is about to open but if Mexican food is on your to do list True Health Reflexology and 6 Star on Brookhurst just north of Edinger has Sabrosado across the street. Great carne Asada, carnitas and al pastor to go. Eat a taco then go eat a taco. Next door to True Health is a Viet coffeehouse if you want to cross the streams.
Originally Posted by Yungmonger96
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 11:22 #21634Senior Member

Posts: 1377Ckb / Bkc? Miracle spa
Go to the miracle spa on Bolsa call the number and see who is available. Anna should be there nice tits and a good ass to fuck. I would put her age around 38. There's another girl Linda that I didn't see but some another monger I heard was fucking her good so that's when I really laid the pipe down to Anna. 100 tip. No granny there.
Originally Posted by BlueberryScone
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 04:35 #21633Regular Member

Posts: 6FV / HB Parlors
First time posting on here and newer to mongering (23 yrs old). Have been to a few spots in the Fountain Valley / Huntington Beach area. I would go to Fun Massage or Moon Massage in FV off of Magnolia and Talbert for about a year until it closed a few months back. Was $30 for 30 minutes plus $40 for a HJ and allowed me to play with tits, ass and a bit of pussy. The girls I stuck with seemed cute to me and I never seemed to have a problem getting an appointment. Miss being able to bust a nut and go next door afterwards and get tacos at Tacos El Rancho LOL. If anyone knows of something in the FV / HB area I'd appreciate a heads up, I'll let you know how it goes.
-
06-15-20 03:45 #21632Senior Member

Posts: 72Everything is personal preference. Like the rest of us, find your favorite through trial and error.
Originally Posted by AverageJoeJohn
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 03:43 #21631Senior Member

Posts: 72And Maria is no longer there apparently. It was good for what you were getting at that price point but double?! Fuck them.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 01:27 #21630Senior Member

Posts: 334Funny
LOL. And I absolutely agree with you about Sharon Tay. What a disaster.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 00:15 #21629Senior Member

Posts: 65Let Me rephrase
Hottest asian recommendations in the AMP industry.
-
06-14-20 23:12 #21628Senior Member

Posts: 1377I used to like SharonTay but she has too much plastic surgery now. So now I Would have to say Jamie Chung Or Sheng xin ran. Look those ones up. 😁.
Originally Posted by AverageJoeJohn
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 22:21 #21627Senior Member

Posts: 65Hottest Asians around?
Recommendations?
-
06-14-20 16:53 #21626Senior Member

Posts: 1377Well besides I already got my balls drained this morning thank you very much. I already committed to going to blue Tide next week to see Amy also I'll be in the Corona area Colton Area next week. I committed to one stop in corona to see the Lovely Mia Thank you LB. And I can do one stop in Ontario or Colton area my PPP loan money is starting to run out😳.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 16:42 #21625Senior Member

Posts: 1377It looks like we're going to have to bring the team over there and figure out what this chick likes.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 16:40 #21624Senior Member

Posts: 1377Damn I'll bring the ball gag LOL.
Originally Posted by Mhsm2014
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 16:30 #21623Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Let me get this right.
Originally Posted by BCarson1500
[View Original Post]
Guys are paying TWICE the normal price to bareback a 60 year Chinese granny who's barebacked 20 guys by 1 pm?
Wow, just wow.
-
06-14-20 15:42 #21622Senior Member

Posts: 101Golf Ball
Funny, I heard she was the type person to fuck a guy up the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 15:41 #21621Senior Member

Posts: 1377Xoted tops
To be honest ever since they got busted years ago I still can't get myself to do the Walkashame.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






