Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Humaniplex

+ Add Report
Page 185 of 272 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 235 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 4069
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #1309
    Quote Originally Posted by PaytoPlay  [View Original Post]
    HX is not what it use to be at least in SD. Quantum and quality has been going down for the last few years. It's also limited in use to SoCal. Nearly no use outside SoCal area. Kinda to bad. Use to be my go to place. I think it's difficulty getting out of quanatine is hurting it's growth. Two years ago nearly no girls posted their number. Now it's common place.
    What are you using now? I find HX to be pretty reliable.

  2. #1308
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnySpain  [View Original Post]
    I signed for HX awhile ago with the plan of getting in with the K girls, and bought my way out of quarantine a few months back. Joined n00 bs and a few other local clubs. Started messaging ladies and after an initial response from them, they seem to stop responding when I try to set something up. Could be me, but I assume it's my complete lack of a network. A couple of the noob-friendly women I've found aren't too attractive. Any suggestions before I give up and stick with PD / Eros / etc? Thanks!
    HX is not what it use to be at least in SD. Quantum and quality has been going down for the last few years. It's also limited in use to SoCal. Nearly no use outside SoCal area. Kinda to bad. Use to be my go to place. I think it's difficulty getting out of quanatine is hurting it's growth. Two years ago nearly no girls posted their number. Now it's common place.

  3. #1307

    Hx

    If you used PD and have verified reviews, many of the girls there have hx accounts. They may agree to rate you on hx. Or see a girl on PD that has hx account and ask them to rate you on hx when you see them. For me, I actually started with kgirl group and coughed up my info (email from work to verify employment and badge info or similar) which carries some risk if they get raided or leaks out. They then rated me and I was off to the races.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnySpain  [View Original Post]
    I signed for HX awhile ago with the plan of getting in with the K girls, and bought my way out of quarantine a few months back. Joined n00 bs and a few other local clubs. Started messaging ladies and after an initial response from them, they seem to stop responding when I try to set something up. Could be me, but I assume it's my complete lack of a network. A couple of the noob-friendly women I've found aren't too attractive. Any suggestions before I give up and stick with PD / Eros / etc? Thanks!

  4. #1306

    Slow start at HX

    I signed for HX awhile ago with the plan of getting in with the K girls, and bought my way out of quarantine a few months back. Joined n00 bs and a few other local clubs. Started messaging ladies and after an initial response from them, they seem to stop responding when I try to set something up. Could be me, but I assume it's my complete lack of a network. A couple of the noob-friendly women I've found aren't too attractive. Any suggestions before I give up and stick with PD / Eros / etc? Thanks!

  5. #1305
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwykz619  [View Original Post]
    This. It may ruin it for everyone else as well if it happens to get out to anyone else on HX, especially longtime / repeat clients of theirs.

    I've met Jenny twice, and never offered it, nor did I ask. Disappointed that she used to because she also never offered BBBJ, dfk / lfk, fiv, or any of the goodies she was known for on here.
    The way it gets "out to anyone on HX" is typically if the girl includes her on her initial pm without it being requested, or by the Anti-BB HX squad coming here to and reading it.

  6. #1304
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Never message on hx asking for BBFS it will comeback to haunt you!
    This. It may ruin it for everyone else as well if it happens to get out to anyone else on HX, especially longtime / repeat clients of theirs.

    I've met Jenny twice, and never offered it, nor did I ask. Disappointed that she used to because she also never offered BBBJ, dfk / lfk, fiv, or any of the goodies she was known for on here.

  7. #1303
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldini11  [View Original Post]
    I asked for BBFS and got no reply. Just a heads up.
    Never message on hx asking for BBFS it will comeback to haunt you!

  8. #1302
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Jennys Juicy posted yesterday that she's back. Looks like she posted some new pictures in her profile. She still looks great. Has anyone seen her several months ago or recently since she's been back? Any intel is greatly appreciated.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/jennys_juicy
    I asked for BBFS and got no reply. Just a heads up.

  9. #1301

    Jennys Juicy

    Jennys Juicy posted yesterday that she's back. Looks like she posted some new pictures in her profile. She still looks great. Has anyone seen her several months ago or recently since she's been back? Any intel is greatly appreciated.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/jennys_juicy

  10. #1300
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    If anyone sees here, let us know if the boobs are any bigger. Usually they do get bigger with the pregnancy.
    That was about 2-3 years ago. She didn't have much to begin with, and they're probably back to normal by now.

  11. #1299
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwykz619  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Early in the game I was considering doing a double with both of them. But my visit with Ashley before the pregnancy caused me to reconsider. No personality, no passion, nor was there any attempt by her for chit chat. Probably was bad timing, but she did make me wait nearly an hour near her incall in Spring Valley at the time. I booked for the hour, and just ended up leaving at half. So disappointed.
    "No personality, no passion, nor was there any attempt by her for chit chat. " Totally agree.

  12. #1298
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  13. #1297

    LiLmissAmanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwykz619  [View Original Post]
    Used to double with LilMissAshley. Seems like both had kids, and just got back into it again. Seems a bi thicker based on her photos, but had almost the same body as Ashley, but a little bit curvy in the hips (not by much). Based on my own contacts with her before the baby, she was fairly limited for my tastes (CBJ, lfk, cfs). Claimed GFE, but without the bare options (no BBFS, BBBJ, DATY/ o, 69, etc). Passed due to that.

    I personally haven't seen her, but the pregnancy didn't do her any favors, but her face is still cute though.
    If anyone sees here, let us know if the boobs are any bigger. Usually they do get bigger with the pregnancy.

  14. #1296
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidus  [View Original Post]
    Ha! I was thinking she looks similar to LilMissAshley. Saw Ashley few weeks before the whole covid situation and she was sun. GFE, daty, dfk, and BBBJ.
    Yep. Early in the game I was considering doing a double with both of them. But my visit with Ashley before the pregnancy caused me to reconsider. No personality, no passion, nor was there any attempt by her for chit chat. Probably was bad timing, but she did make me wait nearly an hour near her incall in Spring Valley at the time. I booked for the hour, and just ended up leaving at half. So disappointed.

  15. #1295
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwykz619  [View Original Post]
    Used to double with LilMissAshley. Seems like both had kids, and just got back into it again. Seems a bi thicker based on her photos, but had almost the same body as Ashley, but a little bit curvy in the hips (not by much). Based on my own contacts with her before the baby, she was fairly limited for my tastes (CBJ, lfk, cfs). Claimed GFE, but without the bare options (no BBFS, BBBJ, DATY/ o, 69, etc). Passed due to that.

    I personally haven't seen her, but the pregnancy didn't do her any favors, but her face is still cute though.
    Ha! I was thinking she looks similar to LilMissAshley. Saw Ashley few weeks before the whole covid situation and she was sun. GFE, daty, dfk, and BBBJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape