Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 743 of 976 FirstFirst ... 243 643 693 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 793 843 ... LastLast
Results 11,131 to 11,145 of 14633
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3503
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412
    Quote Originally Posted by PaddyPowers  [View Original Post]
    Thanks I should have remember that post. Getting old. LOL.
    The link in that ad is now gone so cut yourself some slack, those are the girls you're referencing though. Dicey set up there and one of the sisters is annoying AF. Kept yelling to hurry up. I kind of liked the one I fucked but because of shitty location and annoying twin I'm not spending anymore of my entertainment dollars there.

  2. #3502

    Twins

    Quote Originally Posted by Zomgb  [View Original Post]
    My report is post 3369.
    Thanks I should have remember that post. Getting old. LOL.

  3. #3501
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    The one good thing I will say about her is that she at least steered me away from seeing her. Her pics are hott, but no GFE and responses such as "she's probably not the girl for me" helped me steer clear. She's definitely the type that's just looking to lay there while you throw on a full body condom. Not that I condone going sans condom, but come on. Give me something to work with. I do wonder if anyone has seen her for her 150 hhr donation.
    Its more like you should be excited that she is actually letting you even get close to her, and touch her, much less putting that thing inside of her which very few men get the privelage of doing. Also her shit doesn't stink and she the hottest thing since slice bread.

    She says that we all are really not worthy of her because we are so pathetic and have to pay for the touch of a woman.

  4. #3500

    Same responses as well

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHunLow  [View Original Post]
    Pics look cute as hell. Tattoos in pics that she says you will see when you arrive.

    Problem is she can't even get through the text with out giving attitude.

    Are you kidding me. When your getting attitude before you even get there it's a no bueno.

    Sign.

    Anybody seen this one?
    The one good thing I will say about her is that she at least steered me away from seeing her. Her pics are hott, but no GFE and responses such as "she's probably not the girl for me" helped me steer clear. She's definitely the type that's just looking to lay there while you throw on a full body condom. Not that I condone going sans condom, but come on. Give me something to work with. I do wonder if anyone has seen her for her 150 hhr donation.

  5. #3499
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412
    Quote Originally Posted by PaddyPowers  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any reports on these twins?

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...o/082695413400 experience on these twins?
    My report is post 3369.

  6. #3498

    Twins

    Does anyone have any reports on these twins?

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...o/082695413400 experience on these twins?

  7. #3497

    POF name?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor1313  [View Original Post]
    Nice home, great attitude this one is crazy fun! Plenty of Fish. Sometimes you have to go dirty Lol.
    What does she go by on POF?

    Thanks,

    LTLI.

  8. #3496

    Deleted her post

    Quote Originally Posted by Anon44  [View Original Post]
    Alright. Who's taking the plunge on this one? Who's got the balls and the pockets for this one?

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...n/057916746481
    Tgat was quick. LOL.

  9. #3495

    WYP girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Manny79  [View Original Post]
    I need help finding that Asian one bad. What site was she on? Do you have the link?

    Hit me up.
    I have seen her on WYP as mcpeak_ann.

    She actually accepted an offer from me but I was late in getting back to her and she apparently went ghost.

    LTLI.

  10. #3494

    Tgtbt?

    Alright. Who's taking the plunge on this one? Who's got the balls and the pockets for this one?

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...n/057916746481

  11. #3493
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412
    Quote Originally Posted by LabiaGrinder  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...c/800188308241

    While I hope this one is real, I always get a kick out of either the mistranslation, misspellings or plain ole crazy shit that gets written in these ads.

    Normally, I avoid the 786 exchange.

    Stay safe, stay strong
    I recognize the first picture from NUMEROUS ads in fort myers and Naples. She's been posting for quite a while but only here locally. The pics don't show up in google image search anywhere but here. That leads me to believe she's real, however, I can't attest to that as I've never tried her out.

  12. #3492

    Milf?

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this one? She's a little young to be calling herself a MILF though.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...l/317104490336
    Definitely not a MILF but I'll pass on fucking the ANTIFA chick! LOL.

  13. #3491

    Good for a laugh

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...c/800188308241

    While I hope this one is real, I always get a kick out of either the mistranslation, misspellings or plain ole crazy shit that gets written in these ads.

    Normally, I avoid the 786 exchange.

    Stay safe, stay strong

  14. #3490

    Sexi MILF

    Any word on this one? She's a little young to be calling herself a MILF though.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...l/317104490336

  15. #3489

    Worth a visit IMHO

    Quote Originally Posted by Roddy69  [View Original Post]
    Tried for today, but thought it was another scammer. No time for me today but will report after. Researched her, had ads in CO. And Ft Lauderdale.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...r/917188204088
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/364137616443

    Floats back and forth from east coast to Fort Myers. Goes by Icee.

    All covered. $$. 5 hr. No Daty.

    Very attractive, pleasant great interaction.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape