Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,986 to 9,000 of 13305
-
06-14-20 20:45 #4320Senior Member

Posts: 180Sexy mama
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/661668717760
Invited her over last night. Very sweet and willing woman. $. 5 hr. Nice BBBJ. Maybe 10 min. But great little ass on her knees and definitely clean and fresh. Will see her again soon.
-
06-14-20 13:30 #4319Senior Member

Posts: 244Money snowbunny
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/842044094068
Anyone seen her?
-
06-13-20 13:43 #4318Regular Member

Posts: 6Stay away
Very nice girl. 38. Bad bad demons. Lost ton of weight.
Originally Posted by Pnizzle814
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-20 13:07 #4317Senior Member

Posts: 131Chelsea Turner
Anyone have current contact info for Chelsea? She still around? I txted 9003 and was advised that isn't her number any more. If it isn't cool to post, please PM.
-
06-13-20 12:14 #4316Senior Member

Posts: 66Waste of time
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/890686628497
First text 5 pm, said be there in a hour. Showed at 9 pm. Asked before she got there she stopped for food could she bring it in and eat, oh why not. So after watching her eat for 45 minutes she asked if I was ready?? Duh. So anyway started with BBBJ which lasted 3 minutes maybe and said are you ready, I like doggie style. Again this time about 10 minutes are you done. At this point yes I am. Been a while but thought I would try, total waste of time. She is a good 100 pounds more then the photos and was talking the whole time. Hope this helps. And no never never again.
-
06-13-20 08:15 #4315Senior Member

Posts: 207Layla
Anyone seen Layla yet? Looks like she's just here a month.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/264382539374
-
06-12-20 04:50 #4314Senior Member

Posts: 357Stacy
Has anyone seen this Stacy? The only place I've seen anything about her is on them but I'm not a member and couldn't read the reviews.
-
06-11-20 17:05 #4313Senior Member

Posts: 224Aubri / Aubree
Interesting. Because the girl in the pics is exactly her. Granted snapchat filters have a way of making your skin look immaculate when that is indeed not the case, but that is her. Search Aubri or Aubree. She has been around a while. I've seen her on and off. First meeting I had there was an odor but every time after I've never had an issue. Saw her right before the quarantine started and she still looked fairly healthy and cute as ever. So guess quarantine caused some issues for her. Alas though, she is not the one to go to if you want a good BBBJ. She's pretty mechanical in everything.
Originally Posted by BassAckward
[View Original Post]
RM.
-
06-10-20 20:11 #4312Senior Member

Posts: 29Wow
Not the girl in the pics, or they were taken before her demon problem. Looked so horrible that I gave her some cash for her time and left. Face was covered in scabs and she maybe weighed 90 lbs. All I want is a decent looking girl that gives a good BBBJ, FML.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 19:45 #4311Regular Member

Posts: 17Go see her
UOTE=BassAckward;482539 URL https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...d/516488738321.
Just set a date with this one, if this post shows before the date and anyone has feedback, I'd love to hear it because she honestly looks TGTBT, if not I'll let ya'll know.
Saw her Christmas Eve 2015.
She is mid 20's. Not 20.
She was honest. On time. Drove herself and beautiful. Strongly recommend.
-
06-10-20 19:22 #4310Senior Member

Posts: 244Haywood
She is real but seen reports of bad hygiene down there so I've stayed away.
Originally Posted by BassAckward
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 19:21 #4309Senior Member

Posts: 244Dior
I've spoken to her on snapchat. She refuses to verify. Last I saw she was asking for $300 pee hr. Doesn't seem to be serious.
Originally Posted by RknMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 18:47 #4308Senior Member

Posts: 159Any One?
Been trying for 2 Days with this One! No Response at all. Any body met her? https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/453831361467.
-
06-10-20 17:10 #4307Senior Member

Posts: 29Haywood
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...d/516488738321
Just set a date with this one, if this post shows before the date and anyone has feedback, I'd love to hear it because she honestly looks TGTBT, if not I'll let ya'll know.
-
06-10-20 02:04 #4306Senior Member

Posts: 180Unfortunately
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/10460695
Too bad that she's not real or if she is real won't show up without money upfront.










Reply With Quote





