LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 600 of 888 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 650 700 ... LastLast
Results 8,986 to 9,000 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4332

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by Pnizzle814  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...0/211111372988

    Claims to be 26. Court records say 38.
    Very nice girl. 38. Bad bad demons. Lost ton of weight.

  2. #4331

    Chelsea Turner

    Anyone have current contact info for Chelsea? She still around? I txted 9003 and was advised that isn't her number any more. If it isn't cool to post, please PM.

  3. #4330

    Waste of time

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/890686628497

    First text 5 pm, said be there in a hour. Showed at 9 pm. Asked before she got there she stopped for food could she bring it in and eat, oh why not. So after watching her eat for 45 minutes she asked if I was ready?? Duh. So anyway started with BBBJ which lasted 3 minutes maybe and said are you ready, I like doggie style. Again this time about 10 minutes are you done. At this point yes I am. Been a while but thought I would try, total waste of time. She is a good 100 pounds more then the photos and was talking the whole time. Hope this helps. And no never never again.

  4. #4329

    Layla

    Anyone seen Layla yet? Looks like she's just here a month.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/264382539374

  5. #4328

    Stacy

    Has anyone seen this Stacy? The only place I've seen anything about her is on them but I'm not a member and couldn't read the reviews.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails main_aa2a53057c841a419ad54c996f177b60.jpg‎  

  6. #4327

    Aubri / Aubree

    Quote Originally Posted by BassAckward  [View Original Post]
    Not the girl in the pics, or they were taken before her demon problem. Looked so horrible that I gave her some cash for her time and left. Face was covered in scabs and she maybe weighed 90 lbs. All I want is a decent looking girl that gives a good BBBJ, FML.
    Interesting. Because the girl in the pics is exactly her. Granted snapchat filters have a way of making your skin look immaculate when that is indeed not the case, but that is her. Search Aubri or Aubree. She has been around a while. I've seen her on and off. First meeting I had there was an odor but every time after I've never had an issue. Saw her right before the quarantine started and she still looked fairly healthy and cute as ever. So guess quarantine caused some issues for her. Alas though, she is not the one to go to if you want a good BBBJ. She's pretty mechanical in everything.

    RM.

  7. #4326

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    She is real but seen reports of bad hygiene down there so I've stayed away.
    Not the girl in the pics, or they were taken before her demon problem. Looked so horrible that I gave her some cash for her time and left. Face was covered in scabs and she maybe weighed 90 lbs. All I want is a decent looking girl that gives a good BBBJ, FML.

  8. #4325

    Go see her

    UOTE=BassAckward;482539 URL https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...d/516488738321.

    Just set a date with this one, if this post shows before the date and anyone has feedback, I'd love to hear it because she honestly looks TGTBT, if not I'll let ya'll know.

    Saw her Christmas Eve 2015.

    She is mid 20's. Not 20.

    She was honest. On time. Drove herself and beautiful. Strongly recommend.

  9. #4324

    Haywood

    Quote Originally Posted by BassAckward  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...d/516488738321

    Just set a date with this one, if this post shows before the date and anyone has feedback, I'd love to hear it because she honestly looks TGTBT, if not I'll let ya'll know.
    She is real but seen reports of bad hygiene down there so I've stayed away.

  10. #4323

    Dior

    Quote Originally Posted by RknMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Been trying for 2 Days with this One! No Response at all. Any body met her? https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/453831361467.
    I've spoken to her on snapchat. She refuses to verify. Last I saw she was asking for $300 pee hr. Doesn't seem to be serious.

  11. #4322

    Any One?

    Been trying for 2 Days with this One! No Response at all. Any body met her? https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/453831361467.

  12. #4321

    Haywood

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...d/516488738321

    Just set a date with this one, if this post shows before the date and anyone has feedback, I'd love to hear it because she honestly looks TGTBT, if not I'll let ya'll know.

  13. #4320

    Unfortunately

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/10460695

    Too bad that she's not real or if she is real won't show up without money upfront.

  14. #4319

    Seneca mid 30's

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    She's real although some of her pics are not. Nice woman, not a rob and although there's baby damage, very accommodating.
    I think you are correct in that there is a different one in Seneca, mid 30's, using some fake, some real pics. But I think there is some odd connection to the one who is the skinny drug addict using all fake pics. Perhaps they are sharing a computer or some phone numbers but don't have time to re-research this. I almost saw her about a year ago when a regular UTR had something come up and this one said she was free the day I wanted to visit, although she ghosted me that day. She later said something about her kids and not being able to get a babysitter I think. I filtered out her fake pics and these are the pics of her that I believe may be real.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 429017624078MzAwNzQ3NjcyNA.jpg‎   429017624078MzAwNzQ3NjY5Ng.jpg‎   MzE2NjkwNGY0YTlhODg0OWRkZTlmODgwZDQ1NWY5YTdkY2I5M2E.jpg‎   NDUzODE2NWU0NDkxNTZmZjI5YjNlODg1MTFlYjAyMDY2ZTNmYTQ.jpg‎   MjQ2MzY3MDkwOWI3MjZiOTZkMGFjZDUwNjAxOTRjMWEyYjg2MWY.jpg‎  


  15. #4318

    But.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pnizzle814  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...0/211111372988

    Claims to be 26. Court records say 38.
    Is she DTF and can she give a good BBBJ. ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape