Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 929 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 429 829 879 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 979 1029 1429 ... LastLast
Results 13,921 to 13,935 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13002

    Hailey Rose

    Does anyone know what happened to Hailey Rose? She was super nice to hang out with and would like to meet her again.

  2. #13001
    Quote Originally Posted by Lennie1  [View Original Post]
    I use google chrome and once you select an ad the number is at the top of the screen in the tab that contains the ad.

    Try it and let me know if that works.

    Lennie.
    Yes, it shows up in the titlebar of the browser window. Not a super convenient place, but useable.

  3. #13000

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Abhinay  [View Original Post]
    Did you get a chance to TOFT or saw any reviews? How was your experience and what's the damage?
    You spelled it wrong, Brooklyn with a why. Search her name that way, or put Palatine in the search. I have made contact with her before, couple texts, then she went silent. She always used to advertise about a great bbj.

  4. #12999

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    I just can't get that site to work. Every time I log in to see reviews, it takes me to Eros. I have cleared my history, deleted cookies and even tried a different browser. None of these have worked. Any more suggestions? Thanks.
    And there are easier ways so some of the experts will chime in as they have here. It appears you have been banned in that you have access, however not to the reviews. Meaning something was posted or someone decided what you posted about somebody reported you. Even if that was not the case, just mentioning this because that is what happened to me. This is what I did to get all access again- used a different email address, password, username and then also used a different browser I had not used previously. After that I was back in. Again I went overboard and I didn't realize it was quicker to do it as the experts mentioned. However, it did work for me and when I want to get in I use this method. Actually I think my ban was temporary, however I haven't even tried to get in with the old email, etc. Good luck.

  5. #12998
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    If I pick a post from the list, I see the phone number, as always. This is true when picking from search results, too.

    However, I've found that, just recently, if I end up in a girl's "old posts" list and pick from there, no phone number to be seen.

    No numbers in the "info / stats " page, either.
    I use google chrome and once you select an ad the number is at the top of the screen in the tab that contains the ad.

    Try it and let me know if that works.

    Lennie.

  6. #12997

    Listcrawler

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    If I pick a post from the list, I see the phone number, as always. This is true when picking from search results, too.

    However, I've found that, just recently, if I end up in a girl's "old posts" list and pick from there, no phone number to be seen.

    No numbers in the "info / stats " page, either.
    I just can't get that site to work. Every time I log in to see reviews, it takes me to Eros. I have cleared my history, deleted cookies and even tried a different browser. None of these have worked. Any more suggestions? Thanks.

  7. #12996

    Escort Babylon (Listcrawler) phone numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLar102  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else not being able to see the phone#s?
    If I pick a post from the list, I see the phone number, as always. This is true when picking from search results, too.

    However, I've found that, just recently, if I end up in a girl's "old posts" list and pick from there, no phone number to be seen.

    No numbers in the "info / stats " page, either.

  8. #12995

  9. #12994

    Escort babylon

    Anyone else not being able to see the phone#s?

  10. #12993

    Anything to Share?

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMan65  [View Original Post]
    I could swear I saw a report on her a few months ago. But, I couldn't seem to find it. No Brooklin in Chicago is coming up via search.

    Maybe she had a different name? Happy TOFTT, but would hate to waste the money if she's already been poorly reviewed.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...127/2245050817

    Thank you!
    Did you get a chance to TOFT or saw any reviews? How was your experience and what's the damage?

  11. #12992
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed before. Long story short, the reviews say she has a very unenthusiastic service. She started as a NG girl, then worked for MA and MCE for a while before going independent.
    Any other girls you would recommend seeing similar to her?

  12. #12991
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed before. Long story short, the reviews say she has a very unenthusiastic service. She started as a NG girl, then worked for MA and MCE for a while before going independent.
    Saw her a few years ago when she was NG and had a nice time. Pictures are her, just enhanced. However, not sure how things are now. Search her name as she does get reviewed every few months.

  13. #12990
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazinRav72  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this beautiful lady lately? Feedback and reviews appreciated.

    https://www.models-world.com/illinois/karina-7/
    She has been reviewed before. Long story short, the reviews say she has a very unenthusiastic service. She started as a NG girl, then worked for MA and MCE for a while before going independent.

  14. #12989
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Gina

    Gina does FS but not when she is on her period. You just picked the wrong week.

    The FS is nothing special. Unless you get off on super passive women.

    She was never that hot, she's just really good at using filters and makeup.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnN  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from a visit to Gina. You can find her on EB by searching for Italian Playmate. Easy 2-call setup to a private residence off a major intersection in Wicker Park / Bucktown. She answered the door and walked me upstairs.

    The place is kind of a wreck, and she kept telling me to keep my voice down (suggesting she has neighbors or roommates she doesn't want disturbed). She's definitely the girl in the pics, but time (and a probable habit) haven't been good to her. Face is average at best and her body is kinda flabby (though not fat).

    She also didn't offer FS. So it ended up being $ 1. 5 half-hour BBBJ, and I made her go nearly the entire time. It was very enjoyable and she took direction well. No complaints.

    Looks 5/10 (she was probably really hot 5 years ago).

    Service 6/10 (pissed about no FS, but it was a really good BBBJ).

    Stay safe out there boys.

  15. #12988

    Karina

    Has anyone seen this beautiful lady lately? Feedback and reviews appreciated.

    https://www.models-world.com/illinois/karina-7/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape