The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22543

    Belmont spa

    Quote Originally Posted by LaVisitingChi  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews is the girls? Are they hot and young?
    Yes 2 are young petite with big boobs and hot 3 is a MILF with big tits to your questions. I sent you pm check your mailbox.

  2. #22542

    Belmont Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by SmileySam  [View Original Post]
    What is the pricing? Do you first give money for massage and then pay for extras? Or just give the amount for the service that you want? How much are extras?
    I sent you pm look at your mail.

  3. #22541

    Half Hours

    Quote Originally Posted by BabeLover303  [View Original Post]
    It sucks that you didn't experience the reason why we all love Kelly. I'm assuming giving ONLY L1 is due to COVID and not because she quit L2 altogether. Also it sounds dumb that HHR is the only option rn.
    It's dumb because your governor is dumb. Simply ask for back-to-back sessions, with different providers if necessary.

  4. #22540

    Kiara

    Any experiences?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/167126

    Also ozone is open. Camilla is great.

  5. #22539
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Please report

    Quote Originally Posted by LaVisitingChi  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews is the girls? Are they hot and young?
    I don't live in the area, so I don't want to drive all the way there to provide you a report. But seeing as this is your first post, going in there and reporting back to the rest of us would go a long way in.

    Earning some value and credibility with the members.

    Good luck.

  6. #22538

    Belmont pricing

    What is the pricing? Do you first give money for massage and then pay for extras? Or just give the amount for the service that you want? How much are extras?

  7. #22537

    Belmont

    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    Belmont Spa has 3 girls working in case anyone's wondering.
    Any reviews is the girls? Are they hot and young?

  8. #22536

    AD Health Spa already shut down?

    I finally got the urge to try AD Health and texted back the number posted. I didn't get an answer, but since I'm close to the spot by walking, I strolled through the neighborhood and discovered the spot that AD Health was apparently stationed at. It seems like the business was caught recently since they left the sign up for everyone to see the date of them getting shut down. Well I guess SXL is still the go-to for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails no mas.jpg‎  

  9. #22535

    Sad To Hear

    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    Decided to see what the fuss was about kelly at SXL the other day.

    Only half hour available. She is decently attractive, big rack. Session was just OK. Felt quite mechanical. Was allowed to roam a bit. Only L1 available but was my first visit with her. A bit of an attitude. Damage was 60+60.

    Prob won't repeat. Hoping emily returns.
    It sucks that you didn't experience the reason why we all love Kelly. I'm assuming giving ONLY L1 is due to COVID and not because she quit L2 altogether. Also it sounds dumb that HHR is the only option rn.

  10. #22534

    SXL Kelly

    Decided to see what the fuss was about kelly at SXL the other day.

    Only half hour available. She is decently attractive, big rack. Session was just OK. Felt quite mechanical. Was allowed to roam a bit. Only L1 available but was my first visit with her. A bit of an attitude. Damage was 60+60.

    Prob won't repeat. Hoping emily returns.

  11. #22533

    Belmont spa

    Belmont Spa has 3 girls working in case anyone's wondering.

  12. #22532

    Yes, it is open

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytimeJay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Sunflower spa in Oak Park is open yet?
    I answered my own question, took a trip over. Sunflower was very busy and only one (1/2 LOL) MT for now, but I left happy. I would call ahead of time.

  13. #22531
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    I saw a new spa opening listed on RM. It called PTS spa and it by Peterson and Kimball. Have anyone gone there yet? If not when I have some free I will try it and report back.
    Have anyone gone there yet? I saw RM have a review. Can anyone tell me what does it say?

  14. #22530

    Sxl

    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    So Emily is coming back? Would be great. Kelly I believe is the older lady, sensual but not a looker right? Can you describe Mickey?

    Another poster mentioned Grand Spa. That place used to be self service. Has that changed?

    Thanks.
    Mickey has got to be pushing upper 40 to 50. A nice nice looking MT led me to the room but Mickey did the massage. A bait and switch. She has really big hands. More of a granny. I left after she did my back. Too turned off to get extras although she made the offer. No thanks! Won't be back.

  15. #22529

    Menu for Mickey?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Mickey is the taller woman with the flat face, used to be known as Lucy at Ruby Spa
    How is she with her service? I only had my time with the main 3 girls from SXL before all this but she is a new name to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape