Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22518
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    I thought Kelly was the one with the super fit body? Did I get them confused?
    Three main girls there before the COVID thing hit.

    Kelly- Gives a very very good massage. I'm guessing she is late 30's, tight fit body, nice set of man mades. Big nose, but otherwise a very attractive women.

    Emily- Tight spinner, very very small breast, very thin, she's cute in a homely girl next door way. I'm guessing late 20's. She is a very nice girl and makes you feel very at ease. Gives a decent massage.

    JuJu. I'm thinking maybe this is maybe who you guys are calling Mickey, because basically the place only had three main girls. Cute, pushing 40, decent body. She also gives a decent massage.

    This place was busted around March right before the COVID thing hit.

  2. #22517

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    So Emily is coming back? Would be great. Kelly I believe is the older lady, sensual but not a looker right? Can you describe Mickey?

    Another poster mentioned Grand Spa. That place used to be self service. Has that changed?

    Thanks.
    I thought Kelly was the one with the super fit body? Did I get them confused?

  3. #22516
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    Really a great massage? I know that spa is part of Rose spa. And usually it a crappy massage and all extras are on the table. Since we on Rose spa, have anyone try their downtown or south Pulaski location yet or is a regular at the north side locations?
    Yeah pretty good in my opinion and yes they are connected I usually go to Irving when I'm up on the north side.

  4. #22515
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShooter6969  [View Original Post]
    Went to massage off blue island called number went tru side door. Petite Asian mid 30's wore mask paid half hour. Great massage took her time with massage, worked shoulders well. Plus Left happy would repeat.
    Really a great massage? I know that spa is part of Rose spa. And usually it a crappy massage and all extras are on the table. Since we on Rose spa, have anyone try their downtown or south Pulaski location yet or is a regular at the north side locations?

  5. #22514

    Mickey

    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    So Emily is coming back? Would be great. Kelly I believe is the older lady, sensual but not a looker right? Can you describe Mickey?

    Another poster mentioned Grand Spa. That place used to be self service. Has that changed?

    Thanks.
    Mickey is the taller woman with the flat face, used to be known as Lucy at Ruby Spa.

  6. #22513

    Interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by CumShooter6969  [View Original Post]
    Went to massage off blue island called number went tru side door. Petite Asian mid 30's wore mask paid half hour. Great massage took her time with massage, worked shoulders well. Plus Left happy would repeat.
    What's the name and how much was It? If you do t mind me asking.

  7. #22512
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    SXL is wide open for business as of last week. Kelly and Mickey are at the ready and your other old favorites are en route over the next month or two.
    So Emily is coming back? Would be great. Kelly I believe is the older lady, sensual but not a looker right? Can you describe Mickey?

    Another poster mentioned Grand Spa. That place used to be self service. Has that changed?

    Thanks.

  8. #22511

    Massage of blue island

    Went to massage off blue island called number went tru side door. Petite Asian mid 30's wore mask paid half hour. Great massage took her time with massage, worked shoulders well. Plus Left happy would repeat.

  9. #22510

    Small girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Most places are still closed, but there was a small girl at Unwind Spa (open as of yesterday) the last two times I was there.
    Was she pretty?

  10. #22509

    Still The Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Radik7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to sxl spa since the reopening?

    I know they are open, but I haven't had the chance to visit.
    SXL is wide open for business as of last week. Kelly and Mickey are at the ready and your other old favorites are en route over the next month or two.

  11. #22508

    Belmont Spa

    As reported before they are open but they are only doing 30 minutes for $50. No one hour.

  12. #22507

    Open?

    Quote Originally Posted by Radik7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to sxl spa since the reopening?

    I know they are open, but I haven't had the chance to visit.
    How do you know they are open? There were reports of it said the place closed down with the for rent sign up.

  13. #22506

    SxL spa

    Has anyone been to sxl spa since the reopening?

    I know they are open, but I haven't had the chance to visit.

  14. #22505

    King Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by VikingFan13  [View Original Post]
    King Spa has 2 locations in south burbs. I noticed they were open last week but when I stopped by the first location on Friday there was a sign "closed for remodeling, will open in 3 weeks. " So I went to the other location and found the same sign. Odd. Draw your own conclusions. Be safe.
    Does King spa offer extras? I've never been there but I always thought it was a legit spa.

  15. #22504
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    We're trying to open BG

    We're planning to open Buffalo Grove on June 15. Looks like we are short-handed and we must have had 100 requests. We will use masks and customers also, ultraviolet (UVC) radiation + disinfectant and bleach. I'm implementing an online appointment scheduler. Anyway the point is we're going the extra mile to protect workers and customers. If you know anyone who needs a job let me know. PM me. It's a legit shop. (Sorry guys). PS... I wanted to post a classified ad, but wasn't able.

    Take care. Stay safe.

    Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Very honorable and generous. Mei and I are in Temecula California now. She was two weeks away from finishing her massage classes. I'm supporting her and together we are supporting our Sunshine Health Massage. (closed until we're allowed to open). Later this summer we'll open a shop out here, somewhere in Southern Cal. I hear from many women directly and countless more indirectly about the general feeling of fear and paranoia. Several are planning to return home. Between the COVID direct fear, there's fear of retribution from Americans who blame them for the virus. So absolutely reach out to them and offer a kind word or a donation. Nobody is eating.

    Takes care and stay safe.

    Bob.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape