Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,851 to 14,865 of 43511
-
06-15-20 06:06 #28661Senior Member

Posts: 317PM me, I have a feeling if I post it here they will be watched.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 22:10 #28660Senior Member

Posts: 312Lex M- M
I'm sure we are talking about the same place. There are too many to mix up. To be clear, I've never seen the dude. But he was clearly not a customer and he was there the few times I went except for once (since they moved, never before).
Originally Posted by JimmyPratt
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 16:55 #28659Senior Member

Posts: 103South st
Didn't the place on south st get shut down?
Originally Posted by ChipJohnson001
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 15:46 #28658Senior Member

Posts: 931What places?
Originally Posted by Thor369
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 11:04 #28657Senior Member

Posts: 2121HJ places or at least places mostly known to be. Very little up side to sub par looking providers unless the tease is outstanding. That said, had occasions at FS spas where not fugly but more a plain looking providers have given stellar performances including rim jobs and body slides. Seems they know they have to bridge the gap in lack of looks somehow.
Originally Posted by CheezeFist
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 07:32 #28656Senior Member

Posts: 317South shore
Just out of curiosity I called a few places on the south shore and they told me they are open for appointments, Not sure if I 'll go just yet as I can't help but feel they will be watched.
-
06-14-20 01:52 #28655Senior Member

Posts: 294Called Belmont, and second ring answered, confirmed open and two girls working. I ask who. She said come take look. May just do that. Didn't sound spooked or weird, so my guess is they are getting business. People aren't reviewing or the people going are not members here. Either way, lady on phone talked like business as usual.
-
06-14-20 01:32 #28654Asshole

Posts: 968Belmont
Stopped by the Candy's place a few days ago. Neither Candy nor her younger partner were there, at least I didn't see them. I was greeted by a not very attractive provider, so my first impulse was to run away. Silly me, I stayed. Well, it didn't go well. Never again!
-
06-13-20 13:40 #28653Senior Member

Posts: 519Lexington
Not sure we're talking about the same place, because there was no "papa-san". However, if you call their number, it goes to her "boss" and not the provider directly.
Originally Posted by SlowMo
[View Original Post]
Although it's tougher to tell cuteness with masks right now, the girl "nicole" was attractive, with typical body. I got access up top, and she has eraser nips that everyone likes. She's probably early to mid 30's. Actually had trouble determining if she's the only one there, or if there will be someone else soon. English was a barrier.
Make sure you bring a mask, because they won't give service without it.
JP.
-
06-13-20 12:11 #28652Asshole

Posts: 968I don't think South Boston is presently open.
Originally Posted by ChipJohnson001
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-20 11:21 #28651Senior Member

Posts: 179South St
Is the place on South St. In Boston open? Was not a big fan, but times are tough. Managed to get into one of the Harrison places. Was not good. She wore gloves. WTF. That does nothing to protect either of us, and is just creepy.
Originally Posted by CheezeFist
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-20 11:08 #28650Senior Member

Posts: 312How is the talent at the moment? Last time I was there, I caught a fun girl but on her last day. Seems every time I go, I can hear papa San clearing his throat in the background. It makes the ladies nervous and cautious. Could be a good cop bad cop routine also.
Originally Posted by JimmyPratt
[View Original Post]
SM.
-
06-13-20 11:04 #28649Senior Member

Posts: 312I can confirm. The sign won't be lit but you can get an appointment if you are known. Maybe due to tight booking, maybe due to circumstances, my service was a bit rushed and tip expectations a bit higher than usual. Oh, Ella may have have gained 2-5 lbs. Still hot. I don't know if Nico works.
Originally Posted by CheezeFist
[View Original Post]
SM.
-
06-13-20 09:58 #28648Asshole

Posts: 968Two more
Both Candy's places are open.
-
06-13-20 09:56 #28647Asshole

Posts: 968One more
The Prospect place is open (hey, Ella worshipers, are you listening?) if they recognize your number.








Reply With Quote





