Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #4597

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude  [View Original Post]
    Kmprice0306.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/2f214...2-d84431ec23a6 pic seller, turned out to be a scammer.
    Here's her profile pics in case she comes back with a new name. She was "Kgreenfield" previously.
    She's dtf, however, learned she's about 150 lbs over the pictures she posted.

  2. #4596

    Your ability to turn SB's to FWB

    I am envious of the amount of sex that you claim to have had with SB's for how little you have paid, and your ability to turn SB's to FWB. Thank you for sharing. Until we compare pictures, age, body habitus, race and personalities of ourselves however, your experience does not equate to application to all of us. I'm fat, bald, old, have ED, and am married. I had 3 M&G's with a super hot 20 yo. She had fucked several SDs for drugs, car rides, and just because they were hot. She would not fuck me. Some of us are pathetic and need to pay large amounts of money to convince these girls to do what they do. I still make the comparison to traveling escorts from Eros or Private Delights. If I can find a white, < 26 yo, thin / fit / not fat, American girl, willing to spend 2 hrs with me, I'd spend close to 1 G. SA girls for anything less than that is saving money. And even the prolific SA girls, are still seeing many less guys per week than a traveling escort.

    As for your success. Perhaps there are guys having equal amounts of encounters as you, with an equal diverse attractive group of women for no cash outlay. Chicks just dig them. I might possibly have heard of the possibility of SD's having fake SB profiles. Through that fake profile, it is possible to learn of hot SDs, perhaps in their 30's, on SA, that use SA as a dating app, and still get laid, w / o any cash outlay, just drinks or dinner.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shock55  [View Original Post]
    So I entered the SD seen using Seeking. Spent 2 years on the site before getting banned and got tired of trying to get a new account set up, they kept blocking any new account I tried to set up, I think cause of my photo, not sure. Tried gift card, resetting my IP address, different email, etc. So recently after like 8 months from being banned from Seeking, I got banned from What's Your Price cause they linked my account there to my account on Seeking. Owned by the same company. I had been using WYP the whole time, freaking unreal. Don't really care as WYP was a waste, everyone on it is looking for meet and greet money only.

    Anyways, for about 8 months or so, I've been using Sugar Daddy Meet ($50 a month). It's not as good as Seeking was, but I've found my share of SB's. If you use Sugar Daddy Meet, let me know, love to compare notes.

    In all, in about 2 and a half years, I've met 26 sugar babies across the sites and had a total of just shy of 150 meetings (I try to have a meeting a week, sometimes more). I've only spent more than $250 one time and she was hot as shit and I only spent $300. I've had Sugar Babies bring their girlfriends for no extra charge, had them wind up just becoming a Fuck Buddy no money and all. My normal is $200 per meet, but I've had several for less than that. Have an 18 year old right now that I met 3 weeks after she turned 18. She's not on the sites anymore, I no longer pay her, we're just FWB. She's a total freak, nothing she won't do. Anyways, my point is that lot's can be had for $250 and less, no need to pay more than that, just put the work in and let those ladies that want more find someone else.

  3. #4595

    Sugar Daddy Meet

    So I entered the SD seen using Seeking. Spent 2 years on the site before getting banned and got tired of trying to get a new account set up, they kept blocking any new account I tried to set up, I think cause of my photo, not sure. Tried gift card, resetting my IP address, different email, etc. So recently after like 8 months from being banned from Seeking, I got banned from What's Your Price cause they linked my account there to my account on Seeking. Owned by the same company. I had been using WYP the whole time, freaking unreal. Don't really care as WYP was a waste, everyone on it is looking for meet and greet money only.

    Anyways, for about 8 months or so, I've been using Sugar Daddy Meet ($50 a month). It's not as good as Seeking was, but I've found my share of SB's. If you use Sugar Daddy Meet, let me know, love to compare notes.

    In all, in about 2 and a half years, I've met 26 sugar babies across the sites and had a total of just shy of 150 meetings (I try to have a meeting a week, sometimes more). I've only spent more than $250 one time and she was hot as shit and I only spent $300. I've had Sugar Babies bring their girlfriends for no extra charge, had them wind up just becoming a Fuck Buddy no money and all. My normal is $200 per meet, but I've had several for less than that. Have an 18 year old right now that I met 3 weeks after she turned 18. She's not on the sites anymore, I no longer pay her, we're just FWB. She's a total freak, nothing she won't do. Anyways, my point is that lot's can be had for $250 and less, no need to pay more than that, just put the work in and let those ladies that want more find someone else.

  4. #4594

    No cost, still looking for that

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy570  [View Original Post]
    Thats why the name of the post was overpriced / cutting off. I have many better options, a few of them there is no cost. Many are less demanding and more fun.
    Maybe one day, but I'm happy with the current line up. The circle is small but manageable. Good times. Thanks Funguy, you are always willing to help out.

  5. #4593

    Recent Activities

    I_Seek_SUB
    https://www.seeking.com/member/aecd7...a-18c075245a48
    She's back already went through too much with her, leads you to a website where you have to sign up. Never meets. Disappeared for some time and is now back. Time Waster. I don't think she's real but if she is and somebody fucks her I'll be the first to applaud. Just share the deets so we can all live vicariously.

    Slifts
    https://www.seeking.com/member/81fe1...c-a5145e9ccaae
    answered my texts, not interested in me. I hope somebody fucks her. Please post if you are successful.

    EmpressTaylorFLR
    https://www.seeking.com/member/3c8d6...0-9e022b0cd9be
    Spent a long time texting with her yesterday, got busy and just stopped. Wasted a bunch of time. Says she lives in Ellicott City and can host in her dungeon. I doubt it. Never discussed arrangements. Would love to know if she's real or fake. My guess fake.

    SkySParkle
    https://www.seeking.com/member/da5bb...f-ceb43e2facbc
    Another Platonic only. Who knows maybe she just told me because I'm not her type. Good luck, hope somebody fucks her. If you do, please PM me or post. Would just like to know if she was any good, LOL.
    Last edited by Jt1896; 06-13-20 at 12:51. Reason: added to report

  6. #4592
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the good reports. I already blocked some of them just not to waste my time.

    Some may think you pay too much. I think that's a personal choice and I wouldn't care eother if I had the money to afford your price points (but I don't).

    Please don't let other comments deter you from posting reports. The reports are valuable on this board and is the main reason we are here reading without judgment.
    Thats why the name of the post was overpriced / cutting off. I have many better options, a few of them there is no cost. Many are less demanding and more fun.

  7. 06-13-20 12:26


  8. #4591
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy570  [View Original Post]
    Here are some that I am cutting off.

    Allybabe233.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a56c2...2-b46ea42cfbd6

    Lives in York PA. Skinny but not much figure. Air headed and high on drugs during meet up. BBFS wants 5. Ok but not worth repeating for 5.

    FemmeFataleee.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/39a2a...c-0e9a3d00cdc1

    Cute but on chunky side in belly. Covered FS, very strict about No BB. She carries condoms with her like a pro. Clit piercing. High Volume. Showed up at M at G with hickie on neck. Demands 5 won't take any less. Not worth 5.

    Tori1997.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ec0ca...4-2f18892c7f09

    This one has been messaging me for months, says she is down, then flakes last minute due to anxiety. Anyone met?

    El_cee.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b896c...0-e0b7907062b9

    Cute Asian Girl. Wants 5 min. Lives in Columbia won't travel outside of Howard Co for less then 7. Did M at G didn't partake.

    Madison Q.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d3c16...2-4682dbf6a472

    This one looks better in her pics then in person. Tall and manly features. Met for M at G didn't pursue after. Might be into women.

    Martianfromearth.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/12823...c-3032c568e98a

    Her pictures look nothing like her in real life. Face is not inline with body in pics. The pics are either from long ago or not her. Chunkier. Passed after M at G. No terms discussed.

    Stellasings124.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5f5a0...3-76d4b1a6b83d

    This one is a full lesbian is real life. Face is cute. Body is OK, (Curvy) Fun in sack. Has multiple guys in rotation. BBFS. Wrap it. 4.

    Calliope443.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/00750...0-822ba519f5d2

    This one is petite, cute, (not hot) and cool to talk with. Had a hickie on meet and greet. Weak Mic skills and had to ask for that product, does not proactively touch. Very tight pink pussy, BB. Has visible warts in pubic area, discharge, and was in visible pain during. Off to the pharmacy I went as a precaution. I would assume very high volume. Almost a keeper but not worth the risks boo. 4.
    Thanks for the good reports. I already blocked some of them just not to waste my time.

    Some may think you pay too much. I think that's a personal choice and I wouldn't care eother if I had the money to afford your price points (but I don't).

    Please don't let other comments deter you from posting reports. The reports are valuable on this board and is the main reason we are here reading without judgment.

  9. #4590

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Jt1896  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/105e5...e-7ca13fab25b8

    So here is her profile. She wants $500 per meeting or $2000 per month. Nice enough on text but as soon as I told her I couldn't afford those rates, she blocks me on SA. So good luck with her I hope somebody gets a chance to meet with her.
    Same experience, she's unrealistic and unwilling to talk about it. I admire her confidence. Hold the line guys.

  10. #4589

    Pics are her but misrepresenting

    Quote Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude  [View Original Post]
    Kmprice0306.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2f214...2-d84431ec23a6 pic seller, turned out to be a scammer.
    Here's her profile pics in case she comes back with a new name. She was "Kgreenfield" previously.
    Met up with this one, she's dtf, but, she's about 100 lbs heavier than her pics. I gave her a sandwich and made my escape.

  11. #4588

    EmpresstaylorFLR

    Quote Originally Posted by BadDog170  [View Original Post]
    She's hit me up twice hard pass.
    Yeah, currently switch to texting. CT number. Just playing along most likely will end up reporting and banning. We'll see.

  12. #4587

    Blondebabyx06 druggy. Kirtsen

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodNightBalt  [View Original Post]
    She has had multiple accounts. She is / was an addict.
    This is Kirsten. She has 1 kid. She is pregnant again. She has an oxycotin habit. She gets a new profile as soon as she looses one. She will not meet you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kirstenSchorback preg 6-2020.png‎  

  13. #4586

    Kmprice0306

    Kmprice0306.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2f214...2-d84431ec23a6 pic seller, turned out to be a scammer.
    Here's her profile pics in case she comes back with a new name. She was "Kgreenfield" previously.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kmprice0306 1.jpg‎   Kmprice0306 2.jpg‎   Kmprice0306 3.jpg‎  

  14. #4585

    GPS. Probably not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by Jt1896  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/105e5...e-7ca13fab25b8

    So here is her profile. She wants $500 per meeting or $2000 per month. Nice enough on text but as soon as I told her I couldn't afford those rates, she blocks me on SA. So good luck with her I hope somebody gets a chance to meet with her.
    Correction, hold the line guys 250 - 300.

  15. #4584

    GPS. Probably not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by Jt1896  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/105e5...e-7ca13fab25b8

    So here is her profile. She wants $500 per meeting or $2000 per month. Nice enough on text but as soon as I told her I couldn't afford those rates, she blocks me on SA. So good luck with her I hope somebody gets a chance to meet with her.
    Hold the line guys, 2500 - 300 a meet.

  16. #4583

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Jt1896  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/3c8d6...0-9e022b0cd9be

    Seeing signs of scam. Favorites me, then messages. Looks like trouble but I messaged her back. Anyone else chat with her?
    She's hit me up twice hard pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape