Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,826 to 21,840 of 30311
-
06-14-20 22:26 #8486Senior Member

Posts: 116I had a dream of her Recently, But not sure the Pics are Recently, She is a very nice girl but Everything Covered.
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]
Maybe she opens up to people Differently, But I was under the assumption she stays near the CLT most of the time.
-
06-14-20 21:50 #8485Senior Member

Posts: 719Cassie
Any BBFS on the table?
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 01:58 #8484Senior Member

Posts: 255Cassie
A cute blonde with a bubble butt, she commutes here about one long weekend a month, energetic and not afraid to talk dirty, you're polite to her and she returns in kind.
Originally Posted by LoveVegas
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-20 19:11 #8483Senior Member

Posts: 208About 2 months ago I had something set up with her. She was coming to my room and I had to bail for certain reasons but she told me when I returned we could get together. Haven't had a chance to return to Charlotte. I've kicked myself for not following thru.
Originally Posted by LoveVegas
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-20 13:03 #8482Senior Member

Posts: 252Check post #1156 on 9-12-18
This may help.
Originally Posted by Gigabyte40
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-20 10:53 #8481Senior Member

Posts: 180Anyone had this gal over for outcall
The pics make me interested but the same pics she been posted awhile anyone had any luck with this gal thanks for the help.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/721022084040
-
06-13-20 05:59 #8480Senior Member

Posts: 77Carlie
Carlie is real, I've seen her several times last year. Not the girl in the pictures but just as gorgeous.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
Service was average to above average, not GFE, all covered 3 $$/ hr. She was fun but $ was a little much for me.
-
06-12-20 19:29 #8479Senior Member

Posts: 1653Tgtbt
I don't know her but sure looks TGTBT to me. I bet you text that number and end up on a spam text list. I hope I'm wrong so if anybody actually meets the girl in the pics let us know.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
GB40.
-
06-12-20 17:02 #8478Senior Member

Posts: 346Stacey in Matthews
She's back at it.
Stay away. Not only is she a fat, old hag she also provides horrid service.
As well as demon marks on inner thighs.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/243303623002
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-20 13:19 #8477Senior Member

Posts: 391Fake
She's a scam, get to the location and ask for cashapp before coming down.
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-20 09:30 #8476Banned Member

Posts: 1148Carlie
-
06-12-20 00:32 #8475Senior Member

Posts: 142La-La
Anyone got any info on this one? Does she look like her pics? Is she worth meeting?!
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7043153954
https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...3954/1/2577926
-
06-11-20 21:56 #8474Senior Member

Posts: 288Kellie?
Anyone successfully made an appointment with this one? Seems like she ghosts.
https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte.../2756087/terff
-
06-11-20 13:58 #8473Senior Member

Posts: 7335If that is the case then she is creating confusion about saying it is her last week, unless she is trying to drive traffic.
Originally Posted by MetFan
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 13:55 #8472Banned Member

Posts: 634Switching Names Constantly
The merry go round continues. Tina, Tasha, Teresa is now Stacey and posting out of Rock Hill with a new number. She must be giving terrible service to be changing names, numbers and locations so frequently.










Reply With Quote





