Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,976 to 21,990 of 37374
-
06-13-20 13:06 #15399Senior Member

Posts: 246Juicee NO GO!
This provider post on skipthegames I text her to ask her donation for a qv she quote $120 I'm like HELL NO LOL I DECLINED.
-
06-13-20 13:04 #15398Senior Member

Posts: 166Champagne wishes on a beer budget
Dude, if you want that whole "experience", then you need to be willing to pay for it and get on the high-end escort sites and agencies.
Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-20 13:02 #15397Senior Member

Posts: 417Country Time
I'm guessing it's because I'm not into dropping 2 bills to get the same sensation that I'd get handling things myself, but I've really run across some disappointing chicks.
Saw am ad for a "country girl". She looked good, slim and just my speed. Set up a meet in Chester with no hassles. She is definitely the gal in her photo. Went straight to the deed and she had to stop to answer a text. Then we assumed doggie. Fortunately, I was in gear by the time I noticed the smell. I pounded it out and she'd grabbed the money to "go pay this guy what she owed him". I do not like pimps. Anyway, that was it!
I won't repeat. She's on stage, so search on "country". YMMV. Good luck. Stay safe.
-
06-13-20 12:52 #15396Senior Member

Posts: 417They don't reply because
The chicks who look too good to be true are just that. They aren't going to reply.
Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-20 12:46 #15395Senior Member

Posts: 196Just Asking
Why do so many advertise and so few respond when contacted?
I had a short time the other and contacted three with no response. Also some of the visit they look like something to dream with, but when the door opens, they look unmade, dressed sloppy, house or room smoke filled etc.
I guess I'm not into just a fuck, but the whole experience. Dolled up sexy victoria secret, heels, sweet smelling like the picture that caught my attention.
One that was referred to me by PM actuall same to the door looking like pure shit smoking a joint, house was tore up as fuck. I'm a professional career guy & could not go back to work or home smelling like weed.
So I went for the $30 AMP special. The girl was cute, but masage was the worst. But on the flip I worked her freaking arm off. I like the previous girls better.
-
06-13-20 12:08 #15394Senior Member

Posts: 149Asking for locations?
Just a thought. Does anyone find it odd and off-putting when providers ask where you're located after you contact them from an add they put up not even an hour prior? Assuming some of us here with burners use remotely local area codes here, it gives me the vibe that I'm about to get hit with:
"Where are you located".
"Oh Richmond? I'm there too baby! Come see me!
*she drops address to a hotel.
*arrives.
"Oh before you come up, you got to pay my deposit".
I don't know about you guys, but I usually just cease contact completely when I'm asked where I'm located as their first response to me.
-
06-13-20 09:00 #15393Banned Member

Posts: 90Suzze
Anyone been in contact with her lately heard she has bf.
-
06-12-20 23:42 #15392Senior Member

Posts: 313Search Roxanne.
Originally Posted by SouthrnGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-20 23:41 #15391Senior Member

Posts: 122Redhead
Messed with her a few times a couple of years ago. She's going to tell you a much higher price than what I would actually pay. Head game was vicious back then though I can say.
Originally Posted by SouthrnGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-20 23:34 #15390Senior Member

Posts: 736You welcome
A dude running the scam very old scam fuckk she still using the dame address he is the same that was asking to leave money under the front door mat at this same address many years ago when I asked if she was porn star he said I'm no porn star he just took random pic from Internet.
Originally Posted by Frozen189
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-20 22:40 #15389Senior Member

Posts: 108She does incall at her trailer off JD wasn't impressed with her head game she had to keep stopping to catch her breath LOL. She has a set of pussy lips you can tie into a bow biggest I've ever seen. ].
Originally Posted by SouthrnGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-20 18:23 #15388Senior Member

Posts: 369Free dates?
I guess this girl is giving out free dates out here because she's using (old) pics that belong to tall Jasmine. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/limited-access-one-night-only/028245177520
Just a heads up.
-
06-12-20 17:39 #15387Senior Member

Posts: 368Tattooed dragon
She sent me a pic it also look screenshot, two days in a row I asked for a full body pic & she went ghosts both times.
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-20 17:04 #15386Senior Member

Posts: 127Highend redhead
Anyone know or have any information on this red head? She has been around for a while?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/772529882569
-
06-12-20 15:44 #15385Banned Member

Posts: 443Asian crapshoot
So the traveling asians are back. LOL the ultimate hit or miss YMMV with them. Been there, done that. Never plan on returning again.
Originally Posted by BuckHead44
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





