Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Call 626-725-7423
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21606
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenStream  [View Original Post]
    It appears that the OC places which thought they could open today were wrong. The gyms and pools did open. I checked, and it now seems more likely that massage places will reopen on the 19th.
    Yes, called Le Palace today and mamasan told me next week they should be open, and hopes to see me soon LOL.

  2. #21605

    Wait a week or so

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Ok that's it I'm going in. LOL I'll try Amy next and I'll start off as a gentleman. An see how many times it will take to make love to her. I'll report back next week. Sharing is caring.
    She's on her period. Would highly recommend that you wait a week hehe.

  3. #21604

    Swing and miss

    Quote Originally Posted by Kknm1  [View Original Post]
    Last time I used an Amazon gift card and it worked.
    With the prepaid card. Bitcoin is the next try for me.

  4. #21603

    I might have to do the same

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDuckDong77  [View Original Post]
    What I do is pay via bitcoin there are lots of the bitcoin ATMs around in OC
    I tried a prepaid card but it was a no go. I'm going to have to read up and get this bitcoin going. Not really sure about the fees and what not but I'm putting 60 in the machine. That should cover what I need.

  5. #21602
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHoudini  [View Original Post]
    Do remember her saying that for 100 there'd be kissing everywhere, incl. DATY. Think that might sway her into just offering FS if it's good. So, may be possible.
    👍. Good looking out.

  6. #21601
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Ok that's it I'm going in. LOL I'll try Amy next and I'll start off as a gentleman. An see how many times it will take to make love to her. I'll report back next week. Sharing is caring.
    Do remember her saying that for 100 there'd be kissing everywhere, incl. DATY. Think that might sway her into just offering FS if it's good. So, may be possible.

  7. #21600
    It appears that the OC places which thought they could open today were wrong. The gyms and pools did open. I checked, and it now seems more likely that massage places will reopen on the 19th.

  8. #21599
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadorTail  [View Original Post]
    To be more clear, I'm not saying there isn't FS there. I was just talking about my visit with Cindy. Your comments about Amy (and yes, she's lovely) and Hornilious69's comments about Cindy show YMMV. I've made the two back beast with a couple of the ladies there as well.
    Ok that's it I'm going in. LOL I'll try Amy next and I'll start off as a gentleman. An see how many times it will take to make love to her. I'll report back next week. Sharing is caring.

  9. #21598

    Open

    Quote Originally Posted by Kp114  [View Original Post]
    Wow For real?
    But I never heard from media they can open.

  10. #21597

    Blue Tide follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyoony  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused. I was writing a post on how FS is available at Blue Tide contrary to the beliefs of many people on this board and noticed that you simultaneously claim that Blue Tide = Blue Balls but you also had FS with an "Apple" at this location in January. Did you mean this current line up? Anyways, I'm not the only person getting FS at Blue Tide. Your post and Skinny Dugan's post from January actually led me to this spot originally and I'm sure we're not the only three..
    To be more clear, I'm not saying there isn't FS there. I was just talking about my visit with Cindy. Your comments about Amy (and yes, she's lovely) and Hornilious69's comments about Cindy show YMMV. I've made the two back beast with a couple of the ladies there as well.

  11. #21596
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Yes it changed with the current line up.
    Good report brother I'm glad your investment is paying off. Now can you try Cindy.

  12. #21595

    Be Nice

    Poontang,

    She's a rite of Passage along with Coco "the clown make up", Lily Yeng "RIP", Yumida.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Please tell us about the used up white chicks on himaniplex.

    Besides breezy of course.

    Thanks in advance.

  13. #21594
    Quote Originally Posted by Badtz1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah those tables aren't good at all. Even with how hot Chanel / Nikita is, it's definitely a mood killer. The Pia from Honey I know is back in her home state for now but the Pia in Havana I thought was Paris from the Honey days. I saw her there a couple of months ago.
    Actually, they have a Pria at Havana, not Pia, my mistake. And Paris went by Charity during her brief stint at Havana. I managed to see her twice at Havana. Even though she was VERY good at what she did, I always had the impression from my conversations with her at Honey that she would rather be doing something else. I think the few days she was at Havana reminded her how much she didn't miss it. Last I heard, she was taking a month off, but I'm pretty sure she won't be back.

  14. #21593
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyoony  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused. I was writing a post on how FS is available at Blue Tide contrary to the beliefs of many people on this board and noticed that you simultaneously claim that Blue Tide = Blue Balls but you also had FS with an "Apple" at this location in January. Did you mean this current line up? Anyways, I'm not the only person getting FS at Blue Tide. Your post and Skinny Dugan's post from January actually led me to this spot originally and I'm sure we're not the only three.

    Saw Amy again this week and she remains on my ATF list. I do have to admit her massage skills are mediocre. Spent 2. 5 in total: 2 hours (0. 8) HJ w / feeding & touching (0. 5) FS (1. 2). I said she was GFE before but I think I should take it back as she refused to give either a CBJ or BBBJ. On the other hand, she's a good actress; she likes to hold your hands, make cute little moaning sounds, eye contact (she has very pretty eyes for an Asian), embrace you tight while lifting her legs up to get deeper penetration, a lot of little things that add up to a fun time. She also allows DATY and DFK. Pretty similar experience to seeing an agency girl but no BJ but also much cheaper.

    I know this report contradicts a lot of other recent reports and your guys' experiences even when considering YMMV. I think there's many reasons why but I'll list some:

    1. She's shy. You guys need to build a rapport with her. If it's your first time, don't even ask about FS. Once you see her enough to the point she remembers your face, the menu will open up.

    2. Language barrier. Pull out your phone and use Google Translate. She actually enjoys talking a lot but her English is weak and most of you guys can't speak Chinese. BTW I am not Chinese nor do I speak Chinese.

    3. Don't be pushy. She likes to do things at her own pace. At first she acted like she didn't remember us having sex or even kissing. She kept saying "no sex" and "no kiss. " I was bummed but I was here for the tits and nips anyways so I just went with it. As I was rubbing her clit she suddenly started kissing me which led to DFK. DFK led to her asking me if I had a condom. You can guess what happened next.

    If you're ok with a HE to start and there's a girl that you really like then I'd consider an investment. Personally, I'll be back for her birthday trying to coax her into giving me a BBBJ.
    Yes it changed with the current line up.

  15. #21592

    FS at Blue Tide

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Nobody can crack the code over there yet.
    I'm confused. I was writing a post on how FS is available at Blue Tide contrary to the beliefs of many people on this board and noticed that you simultaneously claim that Blue Tide = Blue Balls but you also had FS with an "Apple" at this location in January. Did you mean this current line up? Anyways, I'm not the only person getting FS at Blue Tide. Your post and Skinny Dugan's post from January actually led me to this spot originally and I'm sure we're not the only three.

    Saw Amy again this week and she remains on my ATF list. I do have to admit her massage skills are mediocre. Spent 2. 5 in total: 2 hours (0. 8) HJ w / feeding & touching (0. 5) FS (1. 2). I said she was GFE before but I think I should take it back as she refused to give either a CBJ or BBBJ. On the other hand, she's a good actress; she likes to hold your hands, make cute little moaning sounds, eye contact (she has very pretty eyes for an Asian), embrace you tight while lifting her legs up to get deeper penetration, a lot of little things that add up to a fun time. She also allows DATY and DFK. Pretty similar experience to seeing an agency girl but no BJ but also much cheaper.

    I know this report contradicts a lot of other recent reports and your guys' experiences even when considering YMMV. I think there's many reasons why but I'll list some:

    1. She's shy. You guys need to build a rapport with her. If it's your first time, don't even ask about FS. Once you see her enough to the point she remembers your face, the menu will open up.

    2. Language barrier. Pull out your phone and use Google Translate. She actually enjoys talking a lot but her English is weak and most of you guys can't speak Chinese. BTW I am not Chinese nor do I speak Chinese.

    3. Don't be pushy. She likes to do things at her own pace. At first she acted like she didn't remember us having sex or even kissing. She kept saying "no sex" and "no kiss. " I was bummed but I was here for the tits and nips anyways so I just went with it. As I was rubbing her clit she suddenly started kissing me which led to DFK. DFK led to her asking me if I had a condom. You can guess what happened next.

    If you're ok with a HE to start and there's a girl that you really like then I'd consider an investment. Personally, I'll be back for her birthday trying to coax her into giving me a BBBJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape