Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 10,921 to 10,935 of 17264
-
06-11-20 18:40 #6344Senior Member

Posts: 159I always book using booking.com. And choose a spot with free cancellation until 4:00 PM. Then I go to check in around 10:00. Sometimes they'll say their checking isn't til 4:00, but I tell them I need it before then, and usually somehow They magically find me a room. On rare occasion they've stuck to their Huns. Then I just step outside and cancel.
Originally Posted by Verdit
[View Original Post]
Try to choose a spot that won't be sold out to increase your chances. If it's a first timer, you run a chance of being SOL. But works with me with a regular.
-
06-11-20 18:17 #6343Senior Member

Posts: 482Thanks. I had been chatting her up. I won't bother to continue.
Originally Posted by GnesSmith
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 18:16 #6342Senior Member

Posts: 482Online only
Another one who wasted my time messaging before revealing that she wants only an online arrangement.
https://www.seeking.com/member/bba3f...e-edc96a6bacb0
-
06-11-20 18:09 #6341Senior Member

Posts: 82Shay
I am the one that saw her and reviewed her, she stays on the north side, I think snellville but not sure, we met up in norcross, seems that is where she is at most the time. Sex was great, but didn't repeat. She is closer to the escort scale than sugar baby scale. But she is definitely real, very high potential for a drug dependency, and very possibly has a handler, so be careful. I had a good time, I may repeat in the future, I paid 200, but am sure she would go down to 150, maybe even just $.
Originally Posted by Hotrod82
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 17:51 #6340Senior Member

Posts: 109Hotels with early check-in
Where do you find a nice spot to have fun when a lot of Hotels won't let you check in until 3 pm.
That kinda cuts down on a lot of avaiablle free time, especially since bringing them to the Batcave is out of the question.
-
06-11-20 16:51 #6339Senior Member

Posts: 40Scammer
Sorry to post this but another scammer don't waste your time.
https://www.seeking.com/member/252d3...0-60137eccd4dd
-
06-11-20 15:51 #6338Senior Member

Posts: 55HaileyJ221
Had high hopes for this one. Another time waster. Blocked!
-
06-10-20 21:43 #6337Senior Member

Posts: 288Thanks for letting me know!!
Originally Posted by SoonerFan72
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 13:41 #6336Senior Member

Posts: 502She has been reviewed
Someone posted a review on her not long ago, said she was legit. If I recall, said she was fun, decent looking, but had some baby damage. I had reached out to her, but she said she was in Kennesaw, so I passed.
Originally Posted by Hotrod82
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 13:32 #6335Senior Member

Posts: 288Shay
https://www.seeking.com/member/c2724...2-1399c30ce78f
Any info on this one. She messaged me out of the blue wanting to meet up right away. Says she lives in Jonesboro. I get a little reluctant when a girl messages me, has never ended with me being happy. Either fake or she is only a 5 or 6 on looks and I would not pay to fuck her. But definitely DTF and meet up as quick as possible.
-
06-10-20 12:26 #6334Regular Member

Posts: 15Rate
1.5 and you should be good to go. One plus side is that she never blew up my phone asking for $ randomly unlike some scammers. I don't have her digits anymore but mainly because I don't want to make the drive that far.
Originally Posted by CuriousInquir
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 00:31 #6333Senior Member

Posts: 482What's her rate?
Originally Posted by John3992
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 20:30 #6332Regular Member

Posts: 15Pregnant Haley is legit
She's legit. She was living in Jackson and then moved away farther from me. I've seen her a few times. She seemed easy going enough and willing to please. Was open to cip now that she's pregnant although I suspect your mileage may vary.
Originally Posted by SoonerFan72
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 14:24 #6331Senior Member

Posts: 502Babygirlhay33
Ok, here is one for all you pregnant fetish guys. She seems legit, and pretty nice, just in a cash bind. She is 6 months pregnant, which isn't my style. She wants 200 per meet, no anal or nutting in her mouth. I have not met her, or verified her pics, but I do believe she is the girl in her photos. Have fun, be nice.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c5be9...6-602208e25617
-
06-08-20 06:42 #6330Senior Member

Posts: 239Same experience. Try using Opera with VPN turned on, seemed to work. Any of those programs to bypass Capcha in chrome don't work.
Originally Posted by Hal1957
[View Original Post]
GG.











Reply With Quote





