Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Humaniplex

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 535 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 8022
Your New Addicition
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #3432

    Cassie. Carter

    Has anyone seen this chick?

    Is she the girl in the pictures, what's the menu and prices?

    I think there are three different girls in the pictures, not sure which one is her. I know the blonde girl personally, shes an acquaintance and have known her since 2014

    Based on her Instagram, shes smoking weed somewhere, I m sure shes not at a hotel in Irvine, I would be very surprised if shes the person, she had it going pretty good, her ex boyfriend is a singer of a punk rock band

    Here is a link to her HX, I have attached screenshot of her Instagram story she posted 3 hours back
    https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/Cassie.Carter
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0AF91FCC-60D6-4D6D-8B3D-F11DA05FFF00.jpg‎  

  2. #3431
    Quote Originally Posted by LonerRanger  [View Original Post]
    Try asking her booker LaChineseGuy on Humaniplex.
    AKA Dennis the Menace.

  3. #3430

    Roxy. Piper. Booker is LaChineseGuy

    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy00  [View Original Post]
    Curious if is she is available at all or if she's avoiding due to coronavirus. He profile hasn't been updated since Mar 20.

    Thank you.
    Try asking her booker LaChineseGuy on Humaniplex.

  4. #3429

    She may come back

    Quote Originally Posted by Dqbsl  [View Original Post]
    I saw that too. So sad. Only got to see her once.
    She may have gotten a boyfriend or something, their lifestyle makes it harder to stay together, eventually they ll be back.

    Did any of you guys get the Snapchat or Instagram? That's how you reconnect, but you have to be smooth while texting, no neediness.

    They're not gone, they ain't no Warren Buffet or Mark Cuban, they spend all that cash on stupid shit and the banks empty in 1-2 years. Then they come back to business, if you watch their stories they spend money of getting diamonds embedded in their teeth, blow money on drugs and strip clubs and Vegas.

    Always try to get Snapchat or Instagram and maintain a friendly vibe with the younger girls, you can always keep them as side chick, theyre pretty open to it.

    There are many events in Avalon Nightclub in Hollywood that happens all year around, I see so many of these retired chicks / pornstars come there, you can easily game them, buy them a couple of drinks and score the same night.

  5. #3428

    Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Punter3  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she deleted her profile today. Never had the pleasure, but she looked awesome.
    I saw that too. So sad. Only got to see her once.

  6. #3427
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy00  [View Original Post]
    Curious if is she is available at all or if she's avoiding due to coronavirus. He profile hasn't been updated since Mar 20.

    Thank you.
    Why don't you pm her on hx and her high lvl dude booker will return you message?

    Many girls if they have a regular clientel will do this. Not post or bump there ads since they already have a steady # of clients.

  7. #3426

    GorgeousJadee

    Looks like she deleted her profile today. Never had the pleasure, but she looked awesome.

  8. #3425

    Roxy. Piper

    Curious if is she is available at all or if she's avoiding due to coronavirus. He profile hasn't been updated since Mar 20.

    Thank you.

  9. #3424
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Even the young, chubby, maybe a 7 in looks I still get bng or BJ offers from!

    You want to shop at Barney's, Sak's, Neiman Marcus type of girls go right ahead. But, when biz get slow or really knocked down like this past few years and several weeks.

    What happens they go out of biz. Like Barney's and now Sak's is about to go under.

    Its your $, I learned in this along time ago in this lifestyle never get "picky"! I have seen girls who always give me leads on there friends who do this on the side cause they need $ and she smoking hot. I plowed several hot friends of current providers. Even a few sisters who I bump and grinded and full ob BBFS that provider sister doesn't offer.

    I win!
    I am picky, and when the type of girls I like leave the hobby I guess I will too. I have no desire to “earn my stripes” or “take one for the team” with a girl I don’t want to see just to get to a friend or play the long game. Different strokes for different folks.

  10. #3423
    Quote Originally Posted by Markssmrk  [View Original Post]
    My post was geared towards hit young girls or at the very least reasonably attractive. Not oldies or fatties..
    Even the young, chubby, maybe a 7 in looks I still get bng or BJ offers from!

    You want to shop at Barney's, Sak's, Neiman Marcus type of girls go right ahead. But, when biz get slow or really knocked down like this past few years and several weeks.

    What happens they go out of biz. Like Barney's and now Sak's is about to go under.

    Its your $, I learned in this along time ago in this lifestyle never get "picky"! I have seen girls who always give me leads on there friends who do this on the side cause they need $ and she smoking hot. I plowed several hot friends of current providers. Even a few sisters who I bump and grinded and full ob BBFS that provider sister doesn't offer.

    I win!

  11. #3422

    You guys

    Quote Originally Posted by AznFunTime777  [View Original Post]
    Looking for the same. It'd be greatly appreicated.
    You guys must be married for years. Wives do not do BJ when they that piece of piece of paper about marriage.

  12. #3421
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Don't know how you guys are asking or if you're only asking the hot chicks about bng? I always message 4-5 girls day and ask for GFE details and pretty much 90% comeback with bng or blow and go, or quickie BJ with the rest of there services.

    I know so many girl or gals that offer bng on hx and have just did the bng for 80-100 and even 60 from several girls just to get a network.

    Go after the lower tier girls that are not best in looks or body! Also, some of the chicks on hx don't have the looks or best bodies but can suck and f*ck better than a hot 10 looking one with a smoking body.

    Don't ask me the name of girls do you're own work and message the ladies.
    My post was geared towards hit young girls or at the very least reasonably attractive. Not oldies or fatties. Personally I have no interest in paying my hard earned money to a chick that grosses me out. My point simply was in other places I've been it's much more common, even the norm for hotties or cuties to openly advertise and even specialize in BJ dates.

  13. #3420

    RosaritaBajax69

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/RosaritaBajax69

    This is a really cute and chill girl. Pics accurate, she met me in the multi-colored bikini in the new picture she just posted. She is slightly thick, has that stocky straight Mexican ass. She is from Mexico and said she primarily lives in Mx and plans on coming up primarily to OC, one week a month to make some greenbacks then go back down home. Mentioned working in TJ on occasion but she was not a sharky HK chica. She also didn't give off a stoner vibe.

    She mentioned Cascadas got raided recently because they had chicas in the penthouse offering their services and someone didn't like it. One of the TJ threads on this site mentioned you could just walk through the lobby and girls were wandering around, but it sounded like they set up something more elaborate in the penthouse.

    She may leave tomorrow or the next day and come back in July. Show her some love and she might come up to LA more. $260/ hr. She was a firecracker and really cute, really great DFK. I asked what she meant about asking about fetishes in her menu and it was mostly dress up and such, and she mentioned she'll also rim, which I love, and didn't ask for an upsell for it, either. At first she was hesitant about it but later on she was as good as a kgirl. She deep throated me (which is not hard) and rimmed me, then did 69 until I was ready for the main event. When I said I was ready for a cover she got up on the bed to get on top, but instead sat on my face to get herself off to tease me, then rode me CG ike a wild bronco, then a glorious doggie to finish. Doesn't get any more GFE then this. Clean, speaks English fine. Tastes natural, even peachy. Hotel was 3 stars.

    To those looking for BB, I asked if she would camel slide and she said a definitive no without missing a beat. I didn't push it.

    I rarely repeat but this one will be in my rotation for a while, especially since SFV's selection on HX is a bit stale and hit and miss on great talent.

  14. #3419
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw Candice was at her incall in Santa Ana that she was sharing with Vera. While we were fucking like rabbits, Vera was napping with her puppy in the other bed. She told me her intentions to leave HX, and it appears she made good on her plans. Against better judgment, she filled her old albums with pictures showing her face, which she promptly removed after an hour. However, I saved all of them. I do have my own personal pictures and session videos of both girls. Sorry buddy, but Candice is gone. You can most likely still see Vera when this quarantine is lifted in a few months. Her rates are much less than Candice with the same excellent GFE service. Here are some of Candice's pics with her face pixelated.

    Steak.
    Do you have any pics of vera?

  15. #3418
    Quote Originally Posted by Gl0987  [View Original Post]
    Same! Been looking for a while for BnGs to no success. Time to move to Phoeni.
    Don't know how you guys are asking or if you're only asking the hot chicks about bng? I always message 4-5 girls day and ask for GFE details and pretty much 90% comeback with bng or blow and go, or quickie BJ with the rest of there services.

    I know so many girl or gals that offer bng on hx and have just did the bng for 80-100 and even 60 from several girls just to get a network.

    Go after the lower tier girls that are not best in looks or body! Also, some of the chicks on hx don't have the looks or best bodies but can suck and f*ck better than a hot 10 looking one with a smoking body.

    Don't ask me the name of girls do you're own work and message the ladies.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape