Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Best BBBJCIM

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 78 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 1157
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #257

    Bootyiful Brittany

    Best BBBJ I've gotten from a provider. Fat ass too.

  2. #256

    In search for ball suckas

    This tickles me everytime because it reminds me of a skit dave chappelle does where he has plastic surgery done to his ball sack to take out the wrinkles. Afterwards he goes on a hunt for some ball suckas. 🤣. Anyways, long story short I'm looking for a young fit woman that can suck some dick and doesn't mind sucking / licking some balls. If you guys haven't had that done then get it done. Its a game changer.

    First time for me was at an AMP in fife. Korean woman licked my balls and sucked one of them into her mouth. Oh god, if it wasnt for the wrapper I would have tooken out her eye.

    Anyways LOL, I'd appreciate any help. I'm just now getting back into the game after a long relationship and so I am a bit behind on info.

  3. #255

    Good experiences.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJNoName  [View Original Post]
    Been looking for suggestions on providers who can really deepthroat and do BBBJ and was told about this forum. Any suggestions??

    Happy to share deets on the ones I have met!

    New here. But love it already!
    Sophia Belladonna has exceptional thirst.

    Not shy about taking a mouthful:

    Mona Simone.

    Giselle Vega.

  4. #254
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    Question of course is does she swallow!! LOL.
    She has two reviews on another board saying she doesn't, I'm still trying to set something up with her to find out for myself.

  5. #253
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    Question of course is does she swallow!! LOL.
    This is a good question!

    I'm in search of a nice BBBJ / massage / BBBJ sesh this week but my requirements are:

    Got to be fit / athletic / thin or a nice amount of curve / thicc (no bellies).

    Cim is a must.

    Busty is nice but not required.

    Not really into gals that are at AMPs or "touring" from another country.

    Can set an appointment and fucking keep it on schedule.

    Seattle or Bellevue area.

    Any suggestions?

  6. #252

    Lacy

    Quote Originally Posted by MickRichards  [View Original Post]
    Lacey Foxx belongs here.
    Question of course is does she swallow!! LOL.

  7. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensBreach  [View Original Post]
    Wild Brittney was fuckin awesome, sucks that she's out.
    Yes! True head monster.

    She reminded me a Jacklyn.

  8. #250

    Lacey Foxx

    Lacey Foxx belongs here.

  9. #249
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdAct  [View Original Post]
    I am always in search of the same. I was introduced to real deep throat by Wild Brittney and have been in search of another like her ever since she moved / retired.
    She used to have that chair in the corner of her room where she'd have you sit while she warmed you up with a lapdance. Then she'd back her ass up into your face, bend over, and suck your cock upside down.

    I wish she'd come back.

  10. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    This who you talking about?

    https://marysville.skipthegames.com/...a/913525077798

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1970344-Marysville-Northern-Beauty-w-Booty-Girl-Nextdoor-Unbeatable-Skills&p=12952770&highlight=#post12952770
    Well ah be damned! Sure enough, that's her, with a different name. One great lady I'll be trying to reach. Thanks man!

  11. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    Anybody remember Escortme from Marysville on that other board? My God, what a mouth, and she knew how to use it. That woman brought more out of me sooner than anyone else ever has. And then she disappeared completely, to my knowledge anyway. She was incredible, and reliable too. Where have they all gone?!
    This who you talking about?

    https://marysville.skipthegames.com/...a/913525077798

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1970344-Marysville-Northern-Beauty-w-Booty-Girl-Nextdoor-Unbeatable-Skills&p=12952770&highlight=#post12952770

  12. #246

    Memories

    Anybody remember Escortme from Marysville on that other board? My God, what a mouth, and she knew how to use it. That woman brought more out of me sooner than anyone else ever has. And then she disappeared completely, to my knowledge anyway. She was incredible, and reliable too. Where have they all gone?!

  13. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensBreach  [View Original Post]
    Wild Brittney was fuckin awesome, sucks that she's out.
    Damn right. Loved the way she would hold my cock in her throat and milk it with her tongue and suction until I erupted.

  14. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdAct  [View Original Post]
    I am always in search of the same. I was introduced to real deep throat by Wild Brittney and have been in search of another like her ever since she moved / retired.
    Wild Brittney was fuckin awesome, sucks that she's out.

  15. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by DJNoName  [View Original Post]
    Been looking for suggestions on providers who can really deepthroat and do BBBJ and was told about this forum. Any suggestions??

    Happy to share deets on the ones I have met!

    New here. But love it already!
    I am always in search of the same. I was introduced to real deep throat by Wild Brittney and have been in search of another like her ever since she moved / retired.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape