Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,781 to 15,795 of 26410
-
06-12-20 01:04 #10630Regular Member

Posts: 6Sure
Maybe I'll try her next week and write a report if I don't get robbed.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-20 00:07 #10629Senior Member

Posts: 69Faux pas
I did, look down a couple posts. A faux pas on my part.
Originally Posted by BoobMan94
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 23:27 #10628Regular Member

Posts: 12Bbw
Has anyone seen her yet?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/568360549878
-
06-11-20 22:25 #10627Senior Member

Posts: 1820Winter is now Summer
Winter / Summer has been discussed within the last 20 posts and has / had an ad up recently. If you're remembering her from 4 or 5 years ago, bring 2 paper bags, one for her and one for you in case hers falls off. Another kid or two, some time on vacation courtesy of the State and her ongoing habit have not been kind.
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
06-11-20 22:20 #10626Regular Member

Posts: 14ClairBear?
I haven't contacted her but if you look at her snaps, she has an ankle bracelet.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/854878010491
-
06-11-20 21:46 #10625Senior Member

Posts: 812With all due respect, why not start a user blog below for you guys that are into the TS scene?
Originally Posted by JohnGalt34
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 18:30 #10624Senior Member

Posts: 380Toftt
How much do you think she is worth. SMFH.
Originally Posted by Dan414
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 12:30 #10623Senior Member

Posts: 467Thanks. She is advertising in Appleton now and was curious.
Originally Posted by Yamblu
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 12:28 #10622Regular Member

Posts: 7A new link?
Are you able to post a different link? Because the one you posted just goes to the homepage. Thanks.
Originally Posted by SlotHugger96
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 11:34 #10621Regular Member

Posts: 14Amber?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...b/997377061790
Anyone know whether she's good to see? The ad poster always uses pics that aren't actually her, as her them profile has different pics than this ad, and in the past her ads had *another* different set of pics. So I'm skeptical all the time of whether I should even meet her. Reviews are favorable for her, that I know of, but good service for me means little if they're not also good to look at and be around too.
-
06-11-20 10:56 #10620Senior Member

Posts: 515Kalina, Adrian, Winter
A few of my favorites have disappeared. Anybody seen them lately.
Really liked Kalina. The one who likes getting fucked with her legs behind her back.
Adrian lived off of Oklahoma and 13th. Big girl with big tits. Loved to suck on my nuts.
Winter. Summer. Nice boobs. I think moved to West Bend to have another kid. Many tattoos. Buck loves to fuck.
Anything on these girls. ?.
-
06-11-20 09:12 #10619Senior Member

Posts: 146Not yet
We had great communication, very easy to plan. But here's my problem. She uses Uber only. No thank you! Last time Uber brought me a treat they parked 2 houses away and a skinny stranger stumbled out in front of my neighbors house.
Originally Posted by BreadMan12
[View Original Post]
I have no shame, zero fuks given! But now my neighbors are involved? WTF?
Uber parks on the street and the driver waits there. No thank you! I have a driveway and many people have been there and it's all good. This drop off on the street nonsense is just plain dumb.
Get a car sweetheart.
-
06-11-20 08:27 #10618Senior Member

Posts: 774Looks
Looks like a perfect chance for your first real report Breadfan, signed Lars.
Originally Posted by BreadMan12
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 08:16 #10617Senior Member

Posts: 198Homes Only
I'd take one for the team. But with her stupid idea of only going to clients homes. Not sure how much business she would be able to procure even if she was legit, how may guys are able to have a escort come to their home. Good luck Gentlemen!
Originally Posted by BreadMan12
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 23:42 #10616Regular Member

Posts: 6Has anyone seen her?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...k/458241960536
Had anyone seen this one? I'm on the fence because her prices seem TGTBT at $60 for head and recording.











Reply With Quote






