Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7215

    Can someone clarify if she's legit?

    Her snap is hbkk. Rose and she says she does meets. Can someone take one for the team and find out?

  2. #7214

    Taken over by scammers

    Good morning,

    It seems like STG and Listcrawler have been taken over by scammers. This morning I see one of my favorite girls pictures have been hacked and used by someone. What is a good choice to replace these two sites? Thanks,

    George.

  3. #7213

  4. #7212

    Shy

    Quote Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to Latina Shy she gave prob one of the best BBBJ in orlando.
    Last I talked to her like a yr ago she moved away trying to get her life yoget.

  5. #7211

    Scarlett Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Yikes101  [View Original Post]
    Is Scarlett sill available on eros? I couldn't find her by either name.
    Ha you guys still craving that young thing. Me too.

    She's gone. In Eros you can search a name and it shows entire country.

    If she's around it a new name.

  6. #7210
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyHusk  [View Original Post]
    So it's basically a FS massage but without any BJ? Not bat, did you get a choice of positions?
    Well she went straight to doggy position and I obliged. Was enough for me. I don't think she would be able to handling changing positions frequently though.

  7. #7209

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad123  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to see someone new so I wound up seeing Monica after reading some reviews.

    Monica is BBW and will not be everyone's cup of tea. I would say she is bigger than shown here, probably about 50 lbs bigger:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/50414784/

    Also, to me her face looked different than shown in the ad. Younger, lighter and different hairstyle. White with red lips.

    $ for the hour massage with greek at the end. I'm not a fan of greek so I opted for regular doggystyle with the vaj.

    As the ad says, no blowjobs. No GFE. Some good discussions though if you're into talking.

    I would not repeat because she was a bit bigger than expected. But she can be a great time if you're into that.
    So it's basically a FS massage but without any BJ? Not bat, did you get a choice of positions?

  8. #7208

    Monica

    Wanted to see someone new so I wound up seeing Monica after reading some reviews.

    Monica is BBW and will not be everyone's cup of tea. I would say she is bigger than shown here, probably about 50 lbs bigger:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/50414784/

    Also, to me her face looked different than shown in the ad. Younger, lighter and different hairstyle. White with red lips.

    $ for the hour massage with greek at the end. I'm not a fan of greek so I opted for regular doggystyle with the vaj.

    As the ad says, no blowjobs. No GFE. Some good discussions though if you're into talking.

    I would not repeat because she was a bit bigger than expected. But she can be a great time if you're into that.

  9. #7207

    Just a quick nap.

    Been browsing this one, not looking for a dream, maybe just a quick nap to release some stress. At 50 roses per nap, sounds iffy though. Any mongers have partaken? Thanks in advanced.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...274/4072883164

  10. #7206

    What name does she go by now?

    Is Scarlett sill available on eros? I couldn't find her by either name.

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    Not me. The max I've ever paid (with one exception) is 200 per hour. The only time I paid more than 200 per hour was for Scarlett Rose - but if you read my old first review of her and look at her pics below you'll probably understand why I broke down and acquiesced to her exorbitant GPS rate. Hopefully you'll forgive me, LOL

    SYM

    Link to my old first review of Scarlett Rose / Liza Lust:
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4279446

  11. #7205

    Veronika got GPS

    Guys,

    Reached out to Veronika to see what the deal was. Quoted me $$ for hhr and $$$ for hr. Above my limit and didn't try to negotiate since we are so far apart. Just thought I'd get the info out.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1916283

  12. #7204

    My first

    Man I miss that girl she was my first dream ever only hope she comes back one day.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyJ03  [View Original Post]
    She was always my favorite to this day I haven't for any one to replace her. Last I heard she got her life together and has moved on.

  13. #7203
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku155  [View Original Post]
    Wow I wouldn't be able to resist either. She still around?
    AFAIK, unfortunately no :-(

    I lost contact with Scarlett in I think November of last year. However, I did see there were 3 new additional porn vids of Scarlett (Liza Lust) posted between Jan and Feb of this year on the Manyvids site, so she's out there somewhere. I bought her Facial Compilation vid to help me reminisce, LOL. If anyone has a new number for her please PM me - I'd be forever grateful.


    SYM

  14. #7202
    Quote Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to Latina Shy she gave prob one of the best BBBJ in orlando.
    She was always my favorite to this day I haven't for any one to replace her. Last I heard she got her life together and has moved on.

  15. #7201
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    Not me. The max I've ever paid (with one exception) is 200 per hour. The only time I paid more than 200 per hour was for Scarlett Rose - but if you read my old first review of her and look at her pics below you'll probably understand why I broke down and acquiesced to her exorbitant GPS rate. Hopefully you'll forgive me, LOL

    SYM

    Link to my old first review of Scarlett Rose / Liza Lust:
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4279446
    Wow I wouldn't be able to resist either. She still around?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape