Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 12748
-
06-12-20 10:25 #7213Senior Member

Posts: 1837Anyone have any info?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/51536403/
Brandy.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/51514661/
Muffin.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/51535941/
Cocoa.
Anybody seen any of these? Real? Rates? Thanks.
Grain 56.
-
06-12-20 00:06 #7212Senior Member

Posts: 79Shy
Last I talked to her like a yr ago she moved away trying to get her life yoget.
Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 16:22 #7211Senior Member

Posts: 344Scarlett Rose
Ha you guys still craving that young thing. Me too.
Originally Posted by Yikes101
[View Original Post]
She's gone. In Eros you can search a name and it shows entire country.
If she's around it a new name.
-
06-11-20 16:14 #7210Senior Member

Posts: 193Well she went straight to doggy position and I obliged. Was enough for me. I don't think she would be able to handling changing positions frequently though.
Originally Posted by DannyHusk
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 11:50 #7209Regular Member

Posts: 4Monica
So it's basically a FS massage but without any BJ? Not bat, did you get a choice of positions?
Originally Posted by HornyToad123
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 11:22 #7208Senior Member

Posts: 193Monica
Wanted to see someone new so I wound up seeing Monica after reading some reviews.
Monica is BBW and will not be everyone's cup of tea. I would say she is bigger than shown here, probably about 50 lbs bigger:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/50414784/
Also, to me her face looked different than shown in the ad. Younger, lighter and different hairstyle. White with red lips.
$ for the hour massage with greek at the end. I'm not a fan of greek so I opted for regular doggystyle with the vaj.
As the ad says, no blowjobs. No GFE. Some good discussions though if you're into talking.
I would not repeat because she was a bit bigger than expected. But she can be a great time if you're into that.
-
06-11-20 10:33 #7207Regular Member

Posts: 4Just a quick nap.
Been browsing this one, not looking for a dream, maybe just a quick nap to release some stress. At 50 roses per nap, sounds iffy though. Any mongers have partaken? Thanks in advanced.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...274/4072883164
-
06-11-20 10:28 #7206Senior Member

Posts: 36What name does she go by now?
Is Scarlett sill available on eros? I couldn't find her by either name.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 09:24 #7205Senior Member

Posts: 156Veronika got GPS
Guys,
Reached out to Veronika to see what the deal was. Quoted me $$ for hhr and $$$ for hr. Above my limit and didn't try to negotiate since we are so far apart. Just thought I'd get the info out.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1916283
-
06-11-20 07:10 #7204Senior Member

Posts: 46My first
Man I miss that girl she was my first dream ever only hope she comes back one day.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyJ03
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 02:22 #7203Senior Member

Posts: 944AFAIK, unfortunately no :-(
Originally Posted by Goku155
[View Original Post]
I lost contact with Scarlett in I think November of last year. However, I did see there were 3 new additional porn vids of Scarlett (Liza Lust) posted between Jan and Feb of this year on the Manyvids site, so she's out there somewhere. I bought her Facial Compilation vid to help me reminisce, LOL. If anyone has a new number for her please PM me - I'd be forever grateful.
SYM
-
06-11-20 01:08 #7202Senior Member

Posts: 49She was always my favorite to this day I haven't for any one to replace her. Last I heard she got her life together and has moved on.
Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 19:17 #7201Senior Member

Posts: 32Wow I wouldn't be able to resist either. She still around?
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 18:22 #7200Senior Member

Posts: 632Shy
What ever happened to Latina Shy she gave prob one of the best BBBJ in orlando.
-
06-10-20 14:29 #7199Senior Member

Posts: 944Not me. The max I've ever paid (with one exception) is 200 per hour. The only time I paid more than 200 per hour was for Scarlett Rose - but if you read my old first review of her and look at her pics below you'll probably understand why I broke down and acquiesced to her exorbitant GPS rate. Hopefully you'll forgive me, LOL
Originally Posted by HornyToad123
[View Original Post]
SYM
Link to my old first review of Scarlett Rose / Liza Lust:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4279446












Reply With Quote





