Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 12751
-
06-14-20 10:37 #7216Senior Member

Posts: 1837Welcome to the Club
With all due respect, how about you taking one for the team? Then you can report your findings to the forum. It would help you build some credibility, especially for a regular member just getting started. It would help others feel like you are not just asking for help but willing to contribute.
Here is some free advice, stop trying to find providers in Lake County! Nothing but bad can come from that. Read the forum about Grady and his on going Joy of Humiliation campaign.
Just my opinion.
Grain 56.
Originally Posted by AznBoi407
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-20 18:01 #7215Regular Member

Posts: 10Can someone clarify if she's legit?
Her snap is hbkk. Rose and she says she does meets. Can someone take one for the team and find out?
-
06-13-20 06:52 #7214Senior Member

Posts: 55Taken over by scammers
Good morning,
It seems like STG and Listcrawler have been taken over by scammers. This morning I see one of my favorite girls pictures have been hacked and used by someone. What is a good choice to replace these two sites? Thanks,
George.
-
06-12-20 10:25 #7213Senior Member

Posts: 1837Anyone have any info?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/51536403/
Brandy.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/51514661/
Muffin.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/51535941/
Cocoa.
Anybody seen any of these? Real? Rates? Thanks.
Grain 56.
-
06-12-20 00:06 #7212Senior Member

Posts: 79Shy
Last I talked to her like a yr ago she moved away trying to get her life yoget.
Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 16:22 #7211Senior Member

Posts: 344Scarlett Rose
Ha you guys still craving that young thing. Me too.
Originally Posted by Yikes101
[View Original Post]
She's gone. In Eros you can search a name and it shows entire country.
If she's around it a new name.
-
06-11-20 16:14 #7210Senior Member

Posts: 193Well she went straight to doggy position and I obliged. Was enough for me. I don't think she would be able to handling changing positions frequently though.
Originally Posted by DannyHusk
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 11:50 #7209Regular Member

Posts: 4Monica
So it's basically a FS massage but without any BJ? Not bat, did you get a choice of positions?
Originally Posted by HornyToad123
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 11:22 #7208Senior Member

Posts: 193Monica
Wanted to see someone new so I wound up seeing Monica after reading some reviews.
Monica is BBW and will not be everyone's cup of tea. I would say she is bigger than shown here, probably about 50 lbs bigger:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/50414784/
Also, to me her face looked different than shown in the ad. Younger, lighter and different hairstyle. White with red lips.
$ for the hour massage with greek at the end. I'm not a fan of greek so I opted for regular doggystyle with the vaj.
As the ad says, no blowjobs. No GFE. Some good discussions though if you're into talking.
I would not repeat because she was a bit bigger than expected. But she can be a great time if you're into that.
-
06-11-20 10:33 #7207Regular Member

Posts: 4Just a quick nap.
Been browsing this one, not looking for a dream, maybe just a quick nap to release some stress. At 50 roses per nap, sounds iffy though. Any mongers have partaken? Thanks in advanced.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...274/4072883164
-
06-11-20 10:28 #7206Senior Member

Posts: 36What name does she go by now?
Is Scarlett sill available on eros? I couldn't find her by either name.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 09:24 #7205Senior Member

Posts: 156Veronika got GPS
Guys,
Reached out to Veronika to see what the deal was. Quoted me $$ for hhr and $$$ for hr. Above my limit and didn't try to negotiate since we are so far apart. Just thought I'd get the info out.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1916283
-
06-11-20 07:10 #7204Senior Member

Posts: 46My first
Man I miss that girl she was my first dream ever only hope she comes back one day.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyJ03
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 02:22 #7203Senior Member

Posts: 944AFAIK, unfortunately no :-(
Originally Posted by Goku155
[View Original Post]
I lost contact with Scarlett in I think November of last year. However, I did see there were 3 new additional porn vids of Scarlett (Liza Lust) posted between Jan and Feb of this year on the Manyvids site, so she's out there somewhere. I bought her Facial Compilation vid to help me reminisce, LOL. If anyone has a new number for her please PM me - I'd be forever grateful.
SYM
-
06-11-20 01:08 #7202Senior Member

Posts: 49She was always my favorite to this day I haven't for any one to replace her. Last I heard she got her life together and has moved on.
Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




