Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,021 to 22,035 of 37376
-
06-11-20 13:16 #15356Senior Member

Posts: 1449Ditto that. One of the best out there.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 11:20 #15355Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
Has anyone seen her RECENTLY?
I know she didn't get raving reviews previously, but I always enjoyed my time with her. I'm apprehensive now however that all of her pictures are screenshots.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...k/155255299914
-
06-11-20 10:27 #15354Senior Member

Posts: 56Little person ads
This is really just an observation. But, has anyone else noticed that every few weeks there's a huge uptick in spam posts for midget providers?
It's something I've always thought of checking off the bucket list in this hobby. So, I'm always game when I first see the posts, only to look closer to find they are obviously spam.
Has anyone here ever had a dream with a midget girl?
-
06-11-20 09:39 #15353Senior Member

Posts: 510Smoke
She's the best. Will make you feel like a king. 100% recommend with no reservations whatsoever.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 09:08 #15352Senior Member

Posts: 317Not to ad salt to the wound but the additional pics are more women, definitely a sign of fakery.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 08:45 #15351Senior Member

Posts: 1084Look on STG. She runs a knitted and there's plenty of pics. Nice lady you should go see.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 07:41 #15350Senior Member

Posts: 514Smoke
So I've been hearing great things about Smoke. Would someone mind PMing me some details. What does she look like. I would love to see a pic if one is available or a description and damage. Thanks.
-
06-11-20 07:07 #15349Senior Member

Posts: 136Post 14375
I'm pretty sure that review is her, the only one I remember seeing. I have not sampled yet but hear that the tits are huge.
Originally Posted by EagleK61
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 05:29 #15348Senior Member

Posts: 172Info
I would like some info on this one as well.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 21:14 #15347Senior Member

Posts: 342Per Usual
Left her not too long ago. Probably was like my eighth time with her lmao. And a great time as always.
Originally Posted by TopGunz86
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 18:18 #15346Senior Member

Posts: 1449Saw her again
If anybody likes petite slim ebony this is one of the best I've seen. Nice tits cute and small but round ass. Starts off everything's covered which I don't mind. Mish is really good but k9 is great.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/blasian-doll/30046090
-
06-10-20 18:16 #15345Banned Member

Posts: 443Lindsey is lonely
Spoke to to Lindsey earlier today. She she's lonely an could use some company.
-
06-10-20 17:32 #15344Senior Member

Posts: 335Smoke
I don't normally give reviews of providers who are already pretty well reviewed but I have to give a shout-out to Smoke. I have been seeing her for a couple of months now and each time she has delivered excellent service. Safe location, easy to set up an appointment, reasonable rates and just an all around good time. Not to mention, the girl knows how to work a dick. She is a real gem and we are lucky to have her. Treat her right boys and you won't regret it.
-
06-10-20 17:15 #15343Senior Member

Posts: 146Good duo?
I've been seeking a good duo, any word on this?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...g/135711284169
-
06-10-20 14:44 #15342Senior Member

Posts: 1449OK my bad I looked earlier didn't see the link. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TopGunz86
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




