Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 531 of 731 FirstFirst ... 31 431 481 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 581 631 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,965 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #3006
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    So I was chatting with the girl in the link below, and everything is going great. We agreed on things we'd be doing together (BBFS, rimming, CIP, some light BDSM stuff), that she could host, etc. And then we discussed the allowance, and she says "Minimum 1 k PPM" and I legit busted a gut with how hard I laughed. Like, sure, this girls gorgeous, and she's pretty freaky with the stuff she's willing to do. But 1 k, haha no way. I've never seen a more concrete example of a girl with GPS then this.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fbb13...5-df654582652f
    My theory is that such a girl really doesn't want to be having sex with old guys. She'd rather do it once for $1 k than twice at 500,3 x at 3-4, etc. And at less than 1 k she'd just rather not do it at all. Which is fine. She gets to decide, as do we.

    The gems are the ones who DO want to have sex with us; for the experience, the kink, or whatever. There are enough of those to make it interesting.

  2. #3005

    Blocked

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    This is at least her second profile in a couple months. Was discussing meeting with her maybe 6 weeks ago but it was $400 and BBBJ but adament about CFS. If I am getting a room and dropping $400 she better be hotter than that, have no use for a condom and not own a watch! LOL.
    I legit today was blocked by 4 woman after talking to them and then laughing at there ridiculous prices or there platonic nonsense there looking for. I swear if I get one more " I can't meet due to covid " excuse I'm going to smash my laptop.

  3. #3004

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    So I was chatting with the girl in the link below, and everything is going great. We agreed on things we'd be doing together (BBFS, rimming, CIP, some light BDSM stuff), that she could host, etc. And then we discussed the allowance, and she says "Minimum 1 k PPM" and I legit busted a gut with how hard I laughed. Like, sure, this girls gorgeous, and she's pretty freaky with the stuff she's willing to do. But 1 k, haha no way. I've never seen a more concrete example of a girl with GPS then this.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fbb13...5-df654582652f
    This is at least her second profile in a couple months. Was discussing meeting with her maybe 6 weeks ago but it was $400 and BBBJ but adament about CFS. If I am getting a room and dropping $400 she better be hotter than that, have no use for a condom and not own a watch! LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails s.jpg‎   s1.jpg‎   s2.jpg‎   s3.jpg‎  
    Last edited by PaulRew; 06-10-20 at 18:16. Reason: added pics

  4. #3003

    Really good post (s)

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    That's my point. Cost for entry is like 150. At 300, you get a pretty good choice of activities, etc. Biiiig difference. From 300 to 400, you get more. But not nearly as much as from 150 to 300. After 400 to 500. It's almost indistinguishable. 600. Probably a difference, but you'd have to be looking for some niche thing only you can appreciate. Then you can spend 12 k, and then you're at the level of, this better have an ROI. This is true for most hobbies. Just my 2 cents.
    I completely agree with everything you said and will add a couple points. The numbers you mention are accurate in the Boston market but I imagine in NYC / Manhattan they may get inflated and I know I get way better bang for the buck in Providence. Secondly, this "diminishing returns" also applies to the world of escorts. For example, Jill had some pretty good talent that gave great service at $225/ hr but if you jumped to $300 (yes this is a few years ago) BI had hotter girls with the same or better service. I always found with rare exception (Audrey Trouble 3 x at $400 a pop) pushing past the $300 was never really better in either category.

  5. #3002

    Shit load of dudes posing as girls on SA

    So I have this burner phone I've only used for the bowl and I've had it for a few years. You chat a girl up on SA, ask for number, then start texting her. The usual. Only been used to chat girls up. I installed Snapchat and of course it goes through all your convos and contacts and maps them to known snapchat users. The interesting part is I get a whole bunch of dudes showing up on the list. Basically anytime a 'girl' asked for gas money, or babysitter money, or anything upfront and I would instantly delete the convo, it would still be inside my phone for snap to find much later. So basically, every single one of these dudes was someone on SA posing as a girl trying to scam SD's with up front payment. To be clear, it's not one or two guys, it's a few dozens.

    No matter what the pics are, you never know who you're talking to until you meet them.

  6. #3001
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    That's my point. Cost for entry is like 150. At 300, you get a pretty good choice of activities, etc. Biiiig difference. From 300 to 400, you get more. But not nearly as much as from 150 to 300. After 400 to 500. It's almost indistinguishable. 600. Probably a difference, but you'd have to be looking for some niche thing only you can appreciate. Then you can spend 12 k, and then you're at the level of, this better have an ROI. This is true for most hobbies. Just my 2 cents.
    Yeah I think after $300/$400 there's diminishing returns as to the enjoyment you can get out of an encounter. I've spent anywhere from $100 to $1000 on single encounters in the past, and I honestly can't say that those ones that are above $400 were ever worth it.

  7. #3000
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Oh-oh-oh there is world of difference between the McDs best burger and the Craigie's on Main burger.

    In fact there is a big difference between a McDs burger and the surprisingly good $8 burger at the Belle Isle Seafood IMHO that I had yesterday for the first time. You can take this to the bank LOL.
    That's my point. Cost for entry is like 150. At 300, you get a pretty good choice of activities, etc. Biiiig difference. From 300 to 400, you get more. But not nearly as much as from 150 to 300. After 400 to 500. It's almost indistinguishable. 600. Probably a difference, but you'd have to be looking for some niche thing only you can appreciate. Then you can spend 12 k, and then you're at the level of, this better have an ROI. This is true for most hobbies. Just my 2 cents.

  8. #2999
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    IMHO, anything over 400 is wasted. The requirement is getting a nut, it varies for most of us, but statistic says we go from start of penetrating to done in 3 minutes. So foreplay etc, matters, more professional providers are cognizant of that and will cater to those. But let's be real. So Will amateurs because most women are hardwired to please men sexually (especially when there is a strong financial incentive.).

    It's just like any hobby, to get a decent experience out of it, there is a "cost of entry. " To maximize value, you would spend appx x2 of cost of entry. Any more than that, you get diminishing returns. Think McDonalds vs fine cuisine. $4 burger is your cost of entry. Spend 2 x than that, you can get some reeeeally good burgers. But once you get beyond the $8 burger. It's better, but not by much, not like the difference between the $4 McDonald burger and the $8 good burger.
    Oh-oh-oh there is world of difference between the McDs best burger and the Craigie's on Main burger.

    In fact there is a big difference between a McDs burger and the surprisingly good $8 burger at the Belle Isle Seafood IMHO that I had yesterday for the first time. You can take this to the bank LOL.

  9. #2998

    Epitmoe of GPS

    So I was chatting with the girl in the link below, and everything is going great. We agreed on things we'd be doing together (BBFS, rimming, CIP, some light BDSM stuff), that she could host, etc. And then we discussed the allowance, and she says "Minimum 1 k PPM" and I legit busted a gut with how hard I laughed. Like, sure, this girls gorgeous, and she's pretty freaky with the stuff she's willing to do. But 1 k, haha no way. I've never seen a more concrete example of a girl with GPS then this.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fbb13...5-df654582652f

  10. #2997

    Money vs experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Lily1234  [View Original Post]
    I have paid 400 or more a couple times but there may have been alcohol involved. I was curious if she is even very attractive.
    IMHO, anything over 400 is wasted. The requirement is getting a nut, it varies for most of us, but statistic says we go from start of penetrating to done in 3 minutes. So foreplay etc, matters, more professional providers are cognizant of that and will cater to those. But let's be real. So Will amateurs because most women are hardwired to please men sexually (especially when there is a strong financial incentive.).

    It's just like any hobby, to get a decent experience out of it, there is a "cost of entry. " To maximize value, you would spend appx x2 of cost of entry. Any more than that, you get diminishing returns. Think McDonalds vs fine cuisine. $4 burger is your cost of entry. Spend 2 x than that, you can get some reeeeally good burgers. But once you get beyond the $8 burger. It's better, but not by much, not like the difference between the $4 McDonald burger and the $8 good burger.

  11. #2996

    Pay

    Quote Originally Posted by TSmithers24  [View Original Post]
    There are people who pay that. I have in the past paid 4 for a smoking hot model girl in NYC off SA and met her several times over a 6 month period and it was worth every penny. There are also other forums out there where high end escorts are discussed. Mostly in the 400-1 k range. I don't have that type of cash though. Haha.
    I have paid 400 or more a couple times but there may have been alcohol involved. I was curious if she is even very attractive.

  12. #2995
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    I've not seen anyone post on this board who pays that much. There are debates / fights over whether guys should pay 300 or 400 ever. But her fees are ridiculous.
    There are people who pay that. I have in the past paid 4 for a smoking hot model girl in NYC off SA and met her several times over a 6 month period and it was worth every penny. There are also other forums out there where high end escorts are discussed. Mostly in the 400-1 k range. I don't have that type of cash though. Haha.

  13. #2994
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    That's always a debate, but considering what type of forum this is, we don't really have a good representation of people that use the site. I highly doubt many users here have income of 500 k / year (I don't). Then there are people who pay for the platonic stuff. Not going to be represented here. And we here, wiuld lie about how much we spend on this shit, LOL.
    Ha ha yes I'm sure there are guys who are just blowing smoke with the 'I can fuck them all for 150'.

  14. #2993

    How much to pay

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    I've not seen anyone post on this board who pays that much. There are debates / fights over whether guys should pay 300 or 400 ever. But her fees are ridiculous.
    That's always a debate, but considering what type of forum this is, we don't really have a good representation of people that use the site. I highly doubt many users here have income of 500 k / year (I don't). Then there are people who pay for the platonic stuff. Not going to be represented here. And we here, wiuld lie about how much we spend on this shit, LOL.

  15. #2992
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily1234  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen her? I talked to her about a massage but still wanted a 500 introduction fee.
    I've not seen anyone post on this board who pays that much. There are debates / fights over whether guys should pay 300 or 400 ever. But her fees are ridiculous.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape