Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9079

    Milking

    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    What is a milking massage? She milking you or you milking her?
    She milks you. Only here till tomorrow. Message me for more details.

  2. #9078

    Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus22  [View Original Post]
    Hey DBOY saw another post on her page that says you saw her in Medford. Which one is it? I think you're full of bs man.
    She is here till tomorrow. Message me for more details.

  3. #9077
    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    What is a milking massage? She milking you or you milking her?
    Google is your friend.

  4. #9076
    Quote Originally Posted by Dboy111  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys Lovely Monroe is in town! I saw her today in Quincy and she looked absolutely amazing. The nicest black tits I've ever seen. She offers a regular massage and a milking massage. The milking massage was unbelievable. You need to see her. Her number is 614-xxx-6997 and her Snapchat is meltinmyhands. Her cousin is also here so she offers 4 hands. Her tits were the best part I'm still thinking about them. Drop dead gorgeous. Message me for more details!
    What is a milking massage? She milking you or you milking her?

  5. #9075

    Monroe

    Hey DBOY saw another post on her page that says you saw her in Medford. Which one is it? I think you're full of bs man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dboy111  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys Lovely Monroe is in town! I saw her today in Quincy and she looked absolutely amazing. The nicest black tits I've ever seen. She offers a regular massage and a milking massage. The milking massage was unbelievable. You need to see her. Her number is 614-xxx-6997 and her Snapchat is meltinmyhands. Her cousin is also here so she offers 4 hands. Her tits were the best part I'm still thinking about them. Drop dead gorgeous. Message me for more details!

  6. #9074

    Lovely Monroe Is In Town

    Hey guys Lovely Monroe is in town! I saw her today in Quincy and she looked absolutely amazing. The nicest black tits I've ever seen. She offers a regular massage and a milking massage. The milking massage was unbelievable. You need to see her. Her number is 614-xxx-6997 and her Snapchat is meltinmyhands. Her cousin is also here so she offers 4 hands. Her tits were the best part I'm still thinking about them. Drop dead gorgeous. Message me for more details!

  7. #9073
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    With only one post not sure why I am replying but if it helps others or the provider than so be it. She is not fake and the pics are accurate as well. She is totally into tantra and its not a gimmick to get more money for an expensive HJ. In fact she will ask at end if you even want to finish bc true tantra sometimes you just do the bulid up but don't release. Only thing I did not look at her price but 600 if that is true that is quite excessive and you can find other true providers out there on diff websites.
    Thanks. Still deciding but yeah the 600 price tag is convincing me otherwise, especially if only HJ is included.

  8. #9072
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Tantra she is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Drogaswav  [View Original Post]
    Has one seen this tantra provider before. Her name is sagarra. Here's her ad: https://tantra.eros.com/massachusett...7.htm?cat=203..

    Couldn't find any reviews. Thinking of going for it.
    With only one post not sure why I am replying but if it helps others or the provider than so be it. She is not fake and the pics are accurate as well. She is totally into tantra and its not a gimmick to get more money for an expensive HJ. In fact she will ask at end if you even want to finish bc true tantra sometimes you just do the bulid up but don't release. Only thing I did not look at her price but 600 if that is true that is quite excessive and you can find other true providers out there on diff websites.

  9. #9071

    Local Brazilians

    Has anyone tried one of these?

    I know I've seen someone mention them but can't find the post now.

    https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/body-to-...-pics-39146300

  10. #9070
    Quote Originally Posted by Drogaswav  [View Original Post]
    Has one seen this tantra provider before. Her name is sagarra. Here's her ad: https://tantra.eros.com/massachusett...7.htm?cat=203..

    Couldn't find any reviews. Thinking of going for it.
    From what other members here told me about tantra. It's an expensive handshake. Can't vouch for this woman. But, tantra itself is overrated. Her starting. Yes, starting is 600 for this area. You'll probably go through the fake breathing techniques and whatever BS, massage and the explosion. If you got the bucks and want to spend it. Give it a try and let us know how it goes.

  11. #9069

    Sagarra

    Has one seen this tantra provider before. Her name is sagarra. Here's her ad: https://tantra.eros.com/massachusett...7.htm?cat=203..

    Couldn't find any reviews. Thinking of going for it.

  12. #9068
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGorub  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this provider in Quincy?

    Thinking of trying. But don't see any reviews.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/seduct...-lips/30119486
    Very interesting. Be a hero and let us know how it goes!

  13. #9067

    QTown Massage

    Anyone seen this provider in Quincy?

    Thinking of trying. But don't see any reviews.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/seduct...-lips/30119486

  14. #9066

    Sophia

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/latin...-only-38889470

    Anyone has seen her? Bbw but looks nice curvy and big boobs.

  15. #9065
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie13  [View Original Post]
    Over the years I've seen her twice. Not sure why I went back the second time. Minimal massage skills plus she's very chatty. She's a nice woman with nice tear drop breasts. Some guys have said they're way too droopy but I like them that way. But at this point I won't sign up for a third visit.
    I visited once long time ago and done and wished her best. Nice person but older than what picture look like and keep talking. No massage skill BTW.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape