Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 12758
-
06-11-20 11:22 #7208Senior Member

Posts: 193Monica
Wanted to see someone new so I wound up seeing Monica after reading some reviews.
Monica is BBW and will not be everyone's cup of tea. I would say she is bigger than shown here, probably about 50 lbs bigger:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/50414784/
Also, to me her face looked different than shown in the ad. Younger, lighter and different hairstyle. White with red lips.
$ for the hour massage with greek at the end. I'm not a fan of greek so I opted for regular doggystyle with the vaj.
As the ad says, no blowjobs. No GFE. Some good discussions though if you're into talking.
I would not repeat because she was a bit bigger than expected. But she can be a great time if you're into that.
-
06-11-20 10:33 #7207Regular Member

Posts: 4Just a quick nap.
Been browsing this one, not looking for a dream, maybe just a quick nap to release some stress. At 50 roses per nap, sounds iffy though. Any mongers have partaken? Thanks in advanced.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...274/4072883164
-
06-11-20 10:28 #7206Senior Member

Posts: 36What name does she go by now?
Is Scarlett sill available on eros? I couldn't find her by either name.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 09:24 #7205Senior Member

Posts: 156Veronika got GPS
Guys,
Reached out to Veronika to see what the deal was. Quoted me $$ for hhr and $$$ for hr. Above my limit and didn't try to negotiate since we are so far apart. Just thought I'd get the info out.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1916283
-
06-11-20 07:10 #7204Senior Member

Posts: 46My first
Man I miss that girl she was my first dream ever only hope she comes back one day.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyJ03
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-20 02:22 #7203Senior Member

Posts: 944AFAIK, unfortunately no :-(
Originally Posted by Goku155
[View Original Post]
I lost contact with Scarlett in I think November of last year. However, I did see there were 3 new additional porn vids of Scarlett (Liza Lust) posted between Jan and Feb of this year on the Manyvids site, so she's out there somewhere. I bought her Facial Compilation vid to help me reminisce, LOL. If anyone has a new number for her please PM me - I'd be forever grateful.
SYM
-
06-11-20 01:08 #7202Senior Member

Posts: 49She was always my favorite to this day I haven't for any one to replace her. Last I heard she got her life together and has moved on.
Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 19:17 #7201Senior Member

Posts: 32Wow I wouldn't be able to resist either. She still around?
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 18:22 #7200Senior Member

Posts: 633Shy
What ever happened to Latina Shy she gave prob one of the best BBBJ in orlando.
-
06-10-20 14:29 #7199Senior Member

Posts: 944Not me. The max I've ever paid (with one exception) is 200 per hour. The only time I paid more than 200 per hour was for Scarlett Rose - but if you read my old first review of her and look at her pics below you'll probably understand why I broke down and acquiesced to her exorbitant GPS rate. Hopefully you'll forgive me, LOL
Originally Posted by HornyToad123
[View Original Post]
SYM
Link to my old first review of Scarlett Rose / Liza Lust:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4279446
-
06-10-20 14:07 #7198Senior Member

Posts: 944I'm going to guess "Granny Fuck Experience", LOL. No way she's only 40 as advertised. I'm sure she's a nice lady and she has a nice body for a Granny but with no BBBJ on the menu I wouldn't give her a single penny. A provider would have to look like a young Miss America for me to pay her for a CBJ - I can't even remember the last time I had one.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
SYM
-
06-10-20 13:31 #7197Senior Member

Posts: 168I don't know but let us know when you find out.
Originally Posted by BKoobs
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 12:46 #7196Senior Member

Posts: 343Is this real?
-
06-09-20 22:01 #7195Senior Member

Posts: 523Yes "many years" I been seeing her ad since 2016. She doesn't post year round, she'll post consistently every few months and disappear for a while. But considering she has been using the same pics since 2016 I'm pretty sure those pics are way outdated if they are her.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 11:39 #7194Senior Member

Posts: 1670Susanna east side mature
Contacted this one yesterday. Quotes me $ hh, $$h, limited GFE. Locked her down to what that means, so no BBBJ.
Decided to pass.
What the hell does limited GFE mean anyway? Does she lock at your Penis like a girlfriend before she puts on a condom.
Stay safe and have fun!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/51231515/













Reply With Quote





