Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 867
-
06-10-20 14:58 #372Senior Member

Posts: 894Jacey
Tried to see Jacey in St. Augustine recently. It was one of those situations where she just kept feeding me instructions as I was driving to her incall. Eventually I found out that she's not in Palataka, but Satsuma which is a bit south of Palatka. She tells me to take the road by the bridge (which is undergoing construction at the moment) so the drive became somewhat confusing towards the end. I ended up on a dead end street in a trailer park that became smaller and more restricted the further I proceeded on it until it eventually became a water filled pothole strewn dirt road. Jacey was walking along the side of the road with her back to me, but traveling in the same direction as I. She was headed to the last house, which was surrounded by a metal fence. In the driveway or should I say, blocking the driveway was a car with it's engine running. She just kept walking towards the car while continuing to text me until she got into the front passenger side seat. At that point, with no where to go and the conditions deteriorating quickly with me suspecting that she was going to try to make this a car date, I turned around and left. She then starts with texts such as, "I thought you were going to follow me to the house", etc. She lists herself in her ad as being 5 feet 1 inch - 5 feet 3 inches and 119 pounds. Her uncle LEO's last official record of her lists her as 5"2" and 150 pounds. Her uncle appears to be telling the truth in this particular case.
As always, a link and pictures are included. She only posts from time to time so I don't expect the link to be good for long. But the photos are the ones that she always uses. https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...s/314352136212.
Shaggy.
-
06-04-20 19:28 #371Banned Member

Posts: 608Kayla
I got a late night text from her but did not return the text until earlier today. I haven't seen her since last year and she looked really good and she's a lot of fun but I am not sure if she ever has in calls but for a very reasonable donation I don't mind car dates with her.
https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...m/788178077434
-
06-02-20 21:35 #370Senior Member

Posts: 204No bait and switch this time
https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...a/565614711894
I posted about a bait and switch before with this girl and Bambi, but this time it was her. She and Bambi share a room. This girl looks like her pics and she is sweet. Given the horrible choices here in town, this girl was a refreshing find. She is new at this so her performance was perhaps less polished than some, but she is willing to be guided. As most around here know I tend to be less graphic about my encounters, but I had a good time and she was accommodating. She asked for $100 for a hh and it was worth the donation to me.
-
06-01-20 02:23 #369Senior Member

Posts: 125Bambi
Bambi used to be my go to about a year plus ago. But her DB friend was becoming to noticeable and her attitude was getting more unacceptable. I didn't tolerate donation increases after seeing someone at the same rate for several times, and she wouldn't come back down. But to each their own.
Originally Posted by Rockies4400
[View Original Post]
P.S. Her pics are atleast a year old and I'm pretty sure she had a kid leaving even more baby damage than what was there.
-
05-31-20 08:48 #368Senior Member

Posts: 199Scam alert!
https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...i/926635178960
Was up early today and decided to hit her up with a txt to get the 411, was skeptical to begin with, not a local area code and some low outcall rates and being outcall only, all generally red flags. But thought, might as well check things out? She responded quickly and carried on a normal conversation, answered my questions, started to think maybe real? But then it came, deposit upfront on outcall required! Told her good luck with that! Then she said that she also sold pics and vids. Again, fuck that! Too bad, so sad, not much to be had in old Augie doggy these days!
-
05-30-20 16:54 #367Senior Member

Posts: 186Bambi no show
Tried to see see Bambi, and she ghosted me after the set up and left me hanging.
Originally Posted by RickDugan
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 19:36 #366Senior Member

Posts: 204I did not stick around
I don't know because I left. I was not there to see Bambi.
Originally Posted by Mongerlicious
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 18:53 #365Senior Member

Posts: 27Loose skin galore! Total false advertising.
Originally Posted by RickDugan
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 13:08 #364Banned Member

Posts: 608Bait and switch girl
LOL so how was Bambi?
Originally Posted by RickDugan
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 10:17 #363Senior Member

Posts: 204She was ok
Here is an updated link:
Originally Posted by LarryTaz
[View Original Post]
https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...p/423481900511
She was ok. Decent head game for sure and a spinner indeed, but maybe too skinny. She is also older than she claims. She has a very small and narrow ass that somehow sagged despite its small size, again hinting at a more advanced age. I probably won't repeat.
You'd think that with all the money in St. Johns county that we could attract some better talent, but with a couple of exceptions the options here are not great. I keep seeking out diamonds in the ruff, but they are few and far between.
-
05-26-20 10:08 #362Senior Member

Posts: 204Bait and switch
This one is a bait and switch, or at least was when I tried to see her. What was waiting for me was this one instead:
Originally Posted by Mongerlicious
[View Original Post]
https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...4/270828397483
-
05-23-20 10:24 #361Regular Member

Posts: 24Nixxie
Has anyone had the chance to see this one? Contacted her last time she was posting in St. Augustine and she wanted me to send a picture of myself before we met. Wasn't sure how I felt about it. Has anyone seen her?
https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...i/670344717384
-
05-21-20 10:12 #360Senior Member

Posts: 158Kerri (old bag) St. Augustine. Avoid.
Went to see this old, deflated bag last night. Pics are her but very flattering ones and about 10 years older. Got me EXTREMELY pissed off. Told me via text that rates were 100 for hhr and 150 hr. Didn't get more specific. Should have. Get her naked and a bit disappointed; super skinny and deflated tits and ass. BBBJ started off good. Then when I tell her that I am ready to fuck; she tells me that hhr is only for head! Are you fucking kidding me??
Fucking *****. Finished but was extremely upset. Never will see that old hag again. Incall is her apt in a house very close to the publix on A1 A in St. Augustine.
Do your self a favor and AVOID!!
https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...1146&cityid=82
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/886897413294
-
05-20-20 13:56 #359Banned Member

Posts: 608Nikki
So; I hit her up from a few numbers and she was adamant about getting the donation up front LOL so even if she is real which I suspect she is I am not handing over a donation. That's just a recipe for a cash and dash. Thug management might show up to escort you out of the room. I just don't feel like shooting anyone so I will probably pass on this girl. She did allude to a roommate who also was doing dates. I do have the room number.
Originally Posted by Mongerlicious
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 12:55 #358Banned Member

Posts: 608Any info
She's staying at HoJo on 16 -95 so I was just wondering if anyone had any info on her.
http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...a/196772083373











Reply With Quote




