Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 10962
-
06-10-20 09:57 #2997Senior Member

Posts: 202Money vs experience
IMHO, anything over 400 is wasted. The requirement is getting a nut, it varies for most of us, but statistic says we go from start of penetrating to done in 3 minutes. So foreplay etc, matters, more professional providers are cognizant of that and will cater to those. But let's be real. So Will amateurs because most women are hardwired to please men sexually (especially when there is a strong financial incentive.).
Originally Posted by Lily1234
[View Original Post]
It's just like any hobby, to get a decent experience out of it, there is a "cost of entry. " To maximize value, you would spend appx x2 of cost of entry. Any more than that, you get diminishing returns. Think McDonalds vs fine cuisine. $4 burger is your cost of entry. Spend 2 x than that, you can get some reeeeally good burgers. But once you get beyond the $8 burger. It's better, but not by much, not like the difference between the $4 McDonald burger and the $8 good burger.
-
06-10-20 05:43 #2996Senior Member

Posts: 103Pay
I have paid 400 or more a couple times but there may have been alcohol involved. I was curious if she is even very attractive.
Originally Posted by TSmithers24
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 20:34 #2995Senior Member

Posts: 149There are people who pay that. I have in the past paid 4 for a smoking hot model girl in NYC off SA and met her several times over a 6 month period and it was worth every penny. There are also other forums out there where high end escorts are discussed. Mostly in the 400-1 k range. I don't have that type of cash though. Haha.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 20:29 #2994Senior Member

Posts: 702Ha ha yes I'm sure there are guys who are just blowing smoke with the 'I can fuck them all for 150'.
Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 20:21 #2993Senior Member

Posts: 202How much to pay
That's always a debate, but considering what type of forum this is, we don't really have a good representation of people that use the site. I highly doubt many users here have income of 500 k / year (I don't). Then there are people who pay for the platonic stuff. Not going to be represented here. And we here, wiuld lie about how much we spend on this shit, LOL.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 20:14 #2992Senior Member

Posts: 702I've not seen anyone post on this board who pays that much. There are debates / fights over whether guys should pay 300 or 400 ever. But her fees are ridiculous.
Originally Posted by Lily1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 15:21 #2991Senior Member

Posts: 1035 k
Has anyone actually seen her? I talked to her about a massage but still wanted a 500 introduction fee.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 13:36 #2990Senior Member

Posts: 650Her profile states she is few extra pounds so she was right on about that. I am willing to do 300 for a smoking hot 19 yo any day of the week. However she would not get my attention.
Originally Posted by Herow
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 12:20 #2989Senior Member

Posts: 525Camera angles
Both girls do a good job of hiding weight by cropping their photos or showing certain angles. Yes, one pic is more revealing, but the other pics aren't all that inconsistent with the heavier pics.
Originally Posted by Herow
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 09:22 #2988Senior Member

Posts: 372I feel the same about this one:
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/6c88b...3-c0cdddec4d54
I think the last pic is the most updated and. It's not kind. Especially when she's looking for 300-500 as a range. I like her vibe, but I don't lay out that much for a slamming hot 19 yo with a perfect body.
-
06-09-20 02:56 #2987Banned Member

Posts: 414Nikki
I had the exact same text interaction except she offered me 450 and wouldn't budge. I got a 50 dollar discount maybe she likes me LOL but yea she's not as hot as she thinks she is for 500.
Originally Posted by Kuro4
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 02:43 #2986Senior Member

Posts: 317LOL, so I did end up finding the Nikki you all were talking about. We were texting and she asked what I could do, I said 200. She said something like "500 I guess this won't work out" not exactly that but no punctuation so I wasn't sure what she was saying. I asked her to clarify and I can do 300 but she said I only do 5 so this won't work out. I said ok goodbye and she gave what I'm supposed to assume was a sarcastic good luck. I mean you can fuck hotter girls then her for 150, not messing around with her for 5 LOL.
Originally Posted by Samuel05
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 20:21 #2985Senior Member

Posts: 232M&g the other day with a girl who wants fwb without any donation. Have another meet planned for this week for an identical kind of setup.
Originally Posted by BigIrishBalls
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 16:23 #2984Senior Member

Posts: 293Upgrade
So have you met anyone off the site? By the sounds of it the upgrade hasn't paid off.
Originally Posted by Patriarchist
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 15:56 #2983Senior Member

Posts: 232Signed up for this site a couple weeks ago. Already got well over 10 numbers and 2 chicks who wanted to fuck right away. Really glad I decided to fork over the fee for using premium.
However, I've been trying to find a local woman in my city who is dtf / hook up.
Messaged with this one and we agreed to kissing + BJ for 120. Says she will text me to let me know when she can meet that night and ended up flaking.
Texted again two days later and same shit but worse. Waited around all day for her only for her to say something came at 11 PM. When pressed, she got upset and told me to visit streets known for prostitution in my area.
Don't waste your time men.
https://www.seeking.com/member/29611...9-4d09841bb125










Reply With Quote






