Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 10956
-
06-09-20 15:21 #2991Senior Member

Posts: 1035 k
Has anyone actually seen her? I talked to her about a massage but still wanted a 500 introduction fee.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 13:36 #2990Senior Member

Posts: 650Her profile states she is few extra pounds so she was right on about that. I am willing to do 300 for a smoking hot 19 yo any day of the week. However she would not get my attention.
Originally Posted by Herow
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 12:20 #2989Senior Member

Posts: 525Camera angles
Both girls do a good job of hiding weight by cropping their photos or showing certain angles. Yes, one pic is more revealing, but the other pics aren't all that inconsistent with the heavier pics.
Originally Posted by Herow
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 09:22 #2988Senior Member

Posts: 372I feel the same about this one:
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/6c88b...3-c0cdddec4d54
I think the last pic is the most updated and. It's not kind. Especially when she's looking for 300-500 as a range. I like her vibe, but I don't lay out that much for a slamming hot 19 yo with a perfect body.
-
06-09-20 02:56 #2987Banned Member

Posts: 414Nikki
I had the exact same text interaction except she offered me 450 and wouldn't budge. I got a 50 dollar discount maybe she likes me LOL but yea she's not as hot as she thinks she is for 500.
Originally Posted by Kuro4
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 02:43 #2986Senior Member

Posts: 317LOL, so I did end up finding the Nikki you all were talking about. We were texting and she asked what I could do, I said 200. She said something like "500 I guess this won't work out" not exactly that but no punctuation so I wasn't sure what she was saying. I asked her to clarify and I can do 300 but she said I only do 5 so this won't work out. I said ok goodbye and she gave what I'm supposed to assume was a sarcastic good luck. I mean you can fuck hotter girls then her for 150, not messing around with her for 5 LOL.
Originally Posted by Samuel05
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 20:21 #2985Senior Member

Posts: 232M&g the other day with a girl who wants fwb without any donation. Have another meet planned for this week for an identical kind of setup.
Originally Posted by BigIrishBalls
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 16:23 #2984Senior Member

Posts: 293Upgrade
So have you met anyone off the site? By the sounds of it the upgrade hasn't paid off.
Originally Posted by Patriarchist
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 15:56 #2983Senior Member

Posts: 232Signed up for this site a couple weeks ago. Already got well over 10 numbers and 2 chicks who wanted to fuck right away. Really glad I decided to fork over the fee for using premium.
However, I've been trying to find a local woman in my city who is dtf / hook up.
Messaged with this one and we agreed to kissing + BJ for 120. Says she will text me to let me know when she can meet that night and ended up flaking.
Texted again two days later and same shit but worse. Waited around all day for her only for her to say something came at 11 PM. When pressed, she got upset and told me to visit streets known for prostitution in my area.
Don't waste your time men.
https://www.seeking.com/member/29611...9-4d09841bb125
-
06-08-20 12:19 #2982Senior Member

Posts: 202It happened in TX
I made a report in the Texas Forum. It's pretty dead there, so I came here, to see what why'all would do. If you're curious:
Originally Posted by DurtyDawg
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ents&p=4821716#post4821716.
Mods: I did my best to strip out any personal names, other what's on her seeking profile. If I fucked it up, please feel free to fix it.
-
06-08-20 11:15 #2981Senior Member

Posts: 702Photos
I see these profiles with 7 photos. In the first 6 she looks thin / well proportioned, very attractive, and in the 7th she's clearly 30-40 pounds heavier. Ummm I guess I can tell which is the current look. Totally ruins it; she'd be better off just posting the heavier pics.
https://www.seeking.com/member/5739d...c-dcc3f230b5af
-
06-08-20 10:41 #2980Senior Member

Posts: 202This time was relatively easy. She had me sending money to her mom's PayPal account. That's how I got her last name. Then FB. I had her mom's FB account, then looking through comments and (since her mom's friend's list was set on private), combing through her mom's friends' lists, I found her account.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
And no, she's not in MA. TX. She's a wild one. But the TX SB boards are deaaad. And I'm wondering if it's even worth going to the police with this. Most of my experiences as a victim of other crimes with the police can be summed up as a waste of time.
-
06-08-20 10:08 #2979Senior Member

Posts: 702If this person is contacting people anywhere in Massachusetts, please post the profile so that none of us suffer the same. So sorry to hear about this, but good for you for doing some searching and figuring out some background!
How did you find her FB? Reverse Google photo search doesn't pull from FB I don't THINK.
Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 08:13 #2978Senior Member

Posts: 137This is the Nikki who disappointed.
Originally Posted by Samuel05
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 06:25 #2977Senior Member

Posts: 264Jesus, that is fucked up!!
But I don't have the slightest idea what to tell you other than give us all a heads-up on who she is so we don't get into a really bad situation.
Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91
[View Original Post]
I carry, which means I have to make a conscious decision in threatening circumstances on who gets the death penalty. These are kids we're talking about who are about to make one of the worst decisions of their young lives and I'd hate to be the one to teach them their final lesson life lesson. The best way to avoid a fight is to not be present.
So I urge you to tell us who she is, even if only in PM.








Reply With Quote






