Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 244 of 298 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 294 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #825

    References

    Quote Originally Posted by HawkMoon  [View Original Post]
    Was scrolling through another website and saw familiar pics. Reached out to the PO and my references were no good. PO put it in plain terms that an org that doesn't screen well a la KGA, BGC, KP, etc would not fly with them. This is why after finally getting Caras to respond after trying since last year, I bombed the reference part. Rocket made a post about org tiers a few weeks ago. After getting screened, I made an appointment with Ace of ebk, formerly Vixen.

    Now to the actual report.

    Pros.

    -no script.

    -submissive.

    - very pse, nasty will go from fucking to bbj taste herself, smooth transition to any position.

    - high stamina on top and for bbj. Blew me for like 20 minutes and could have easily kept riding me for 30 minutes different styles too.

    -flexible.

    - can take an absolute thrashing. Rode her cervix with O complaints, fast and deep.

    - can DT with ease, nose to pelvis bottom lip to balls. Initiates facefucking. Second pop highlight reel DT passed her tonsils as her throat tightened up on my head and shaft as if she was having an allergic reaction.

    -Decent English no app needed.

    -very tight box.

    -Loves to dfk.

    -gets wet and stays wet. All the schlickin noises.

    Cons.

    -her body. Super skinny can see her ribs, bad fake titties that are too big for body / round just hang there. 0 ass.

    - Lack of chemistry. This one is hard to describe but there's some girls I see just for the chemistry even though the service is subpar. Still this was a pse fuckfest and she'd be on top of my rotation if she was in the south Bay. Could improve on repeats. This one is completely on me.

    - the incall. Really bad part of town LOL. Usually this isn't a factor but the area is bad and so is the complex. Easy to get into though.

    - her voice. Kinda reminds me of tia of LA.

    As of today she's up there with the current crop of service girls.
    Certain agencies right now don't respond to reference checks BGC / KGA, Peach Cafe and even LSC (maybe that's why they have a harsher screening process). It's best to ask, some orgs will say no, others will just not respond to the question. I was hoping that getting into one org opens doors to unrelated orgs, but that's not the case if they don't respond.

    I had to dust off / use older references from Southern California to get into new Orgs.

  2. #824

    Vixen is in the East Bay

    Was scrolling through another website and saw familiar pics. Reached out to the PO and my references were no good. PO put it in plain terms that an org that doesn't screen well a la KGA, BGC, KP, etc would not fly with them. This is why after finally getting Caras to respond after trying since last year, I bombed the reference part. Rocket made a post about org tiers a few weeks ago. After getting screened, I made an appointment with Ace of ebk, formerly Vixen.

    Now to the actual report.

    Pros.

    -no script.

    -submissive.

    - very pse, nasty will go from fucking to bbj taste herself, smooth transition to any position.

    - high stamina on top and for bbj. Blew me for like 20 minutes and could have easily kept riding me for 30 minutes different styles too.

    -flexible.

    - can take an absolute thrashing. Rode her cervix with O complaints, fast and deep.

    - can DT with ease, nose to pelvis bottom lip to balls. Initiates facefucking. Second pop highlight reel DT passed her tonsils as her throat tightened up on my head and shaft as if she was having an allergic reaction.

    -Decent English no app needed.

    -very tight box.

    -Loves to dfk.

    -gets wet and stays wet. All the schlickin noises.

    Cons.

    -her body. Super skinny can see her ribs, bad fake titties that are too big for body / round just hang there. 0 ass.

    - Lack of chemistry. This one is hard to describe but there's some girls I see just for the chemistry even though the service is subpar. Still this was a pse fuckfest and she'd be on top of my rotation if she was in the south Bay. Could improve on repeats. This one is completely on me.

    - the incall. Really bad part of town LOL. Usually this isn't a factor but the area is bad and so is the complex. Easy to get into though.

    - her voice. Kinda reminds me of tia of LA.

    As of today she's up there with the current crop of service girls.

  3. #823
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStaypuft  [View Original Post]
    None that exist today.

    The last one I spent time vetting and setting up was in Thailand Sept 2016 (attached). Two of the three were hard bi, was worth the $120 for the whole night.
    The price for 3-way here is steeper, more than what I was expecting. So that's got me thinking.

  4. #822

    Kga

    Are any of the girls at KGA good for BBFS? If now where is a good source for it? I will be in San Jose soon for a few days and looking to do at least one session a day. I had been usually playing in Dallas or Germany where BBFS is the norm.

  5. #821
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    I see. Yeah, probably not the best idea to get confrontational during screening.

    Dan is the booker for all those orgs. Before the investments org, I think all of their orgs were double lettered here. Ie Elegant Eros, Luxury Lips, Fragnant Flower, etc.
    I see, how the heck did you find out a PO's real name or name he goes by haha. I see, so the orgs (which I consider as branch orgs) Actually precedes GFE Investment? Huh, learning something new.

    No wonder once I got blocked, all the other orgs in GFE's circle knew. Same booker. Sigh.

  6. #820
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    I agree on SA, but I think due to the COVID situation it's probably not the best time to use it. As it looks like more scammers and platonic profiles are popping up.

    SA is more then just sex (although that's the main reason), it's nice to be able to hang out and chat with a hottie to dance or have drinks with. I definitely noticed / felt the guys checking out my dates. You're definitely able to build more chemistry. If I had more money and time I would be using that more. Once you start using more then it becomes easier, but even having a SB can be a little more time consuming then just using Kgirls. It's definitely not the economical option.

    Kgirls comparing everything else (other escorts, SA) it's just hard to match the time efficiency, price and service. Especially in the Bay. LA / OC it's a little more expensive for some reason.

    If PD or SA were the only options, I would be using SA a lot more.
    All very good points. Moving forward I will probably just stick to Kgirls and keep the 2 SBs I have now while trying to renegotiate / bring down my average cost since I don't want to continue paying them the PPM as when we first met. Perhaps I will try again after the pandemic dies down. You are very right on PD though, the value is quite terrible although I follow a lot of these girls on Snapchat just for the entertainment.

  7. #819
    Quote Originally Posted by StarSkyMmc  [View Original Post]
    Yeah it's pretty much what you described. Girls in the 8+ range require ppm of 500+ and 6-7's typically want ppm of 3-4 although there is some overlap and I've talked a few cuties down to a ppm of 150-250, but obviously I'm paying kgirl prices at this point for likely inferior service (although more fun time of course). It is nice talking to regular college girls again and it feels like having friends however, the big thing is the time consuming texting and flakes. I've had about 50 numbers, 10 are escorts, 20 flakes, 10 went no where, I met up with 5 and went on 2 dates. In total it's an embarrassing amount of time, money, and effort wasted for the return.

    Fragrant Flower.
    I agree on SA, but I think due to the COVID situation it's probably not the best time to use it. As it looks like more scammers and platonic profiles are popping up.

    SA is more then just sex (although that's the main reason), it's nice to be able to hang out and chat with a hottie to dance or have drinks with. I definitely noticed / felt the guys checking out my dates. You're definitely able to build more chemistry. If I had more money and time I would be using that more. Once you start using more then it becomes easier, but even having a SB can be a little more time consuming then just using Kgirls. It's definitely not the economical option.

    Kgirls comparing everything else (other escorts, SA) it's just hard to match the time efficiency, price and service. Especially in the Bay. LA / OC it's a little more expensive for some reason.

    If PD or SA were the only options, I would be using SA a lot more.

  8. #818
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStaypuft  [View Original Post]
    None that exist today.

    The last one I spent time vetting and setting up was in Thailand Sept 2016 (attached). Two of the three were hard bi, was worth the $120 for the whole night.
    Foursome?? Damn mate.

  9. #817
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    Well let's just say I have a habit of pushing people's buttons so the conversation during my initial attempt at screening escalated, so there you have it. Anyway, tried again recently with a better tone and different number, but no luck.

    Who's Dan? Is he the boss behind GFE investment and its branch orgs?
    I see. Yeah, probably not the best idea to get confrontational during screening.

    Dan is the booker for all those orgs. Before the investments org, I think all of their orgs were double lettered here. Ie Elegant Eros, Luxury Lips, Fragnant Flower, etc.

  10. #816
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    Miko from KGA?
    Yes, the question was about KGA.

  11. #815
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    If it's not a secret, do you know why did they blacklist you? Dan's org is fairly reasonable as long as you don't try to get bb from their cfs only girls or any other shenanigans.
    Well let's just say I have a habit of pushing people's buttons so the conversation during my initial attempt at screening escalated, so there you have it. Anyway, tried again recently with a better tone and different number, but no luck.

    Who's Dan? Is he the boss behind GFE investment and its branch orgs?

  12. #814
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    That's a secret I'm supposed to be antibbfs.

    Anyway, that'd be Miko. I do miss her. She straight up jumped on my dick without any prep or p2 p or anything right after BJ and rim on my first visit. She was so tight you literally could feel the entire texture of her pussy hole.
    Miko from KGA?

  13. #813
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    Ah yes GFE Investment and their branch orgs. Oh well no shot with them since they blacklisted me.

    Good to know thanks, yeah at that point it's pretty much just high cost dating.
    If it's not a secret, do you know why did they blacklist you? Dan's org is fairly reasonable as long as you don't try to get bb from their cfs only girls or any other shenanigans.

  14. #812
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    And who are those that are too tempting to refuse?
    That's a secret I'm supposed to be antibbfs.

    Anyway, that'd be Miko. I do miss her. She straight up jumped on my dick without any prep or p2 p or anything right after BJ and rim on my first visit. She was so tight you literally could feel the entire texture of her pussy hole.

  15. #811
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    Allison is with Fragrant Flower in the Peninsula.

    SA There's informative threads in LA and Richmond, It takes a little while to get used to, but once you do you can weed out the fakes, the pros and time wasters.
    Ah yes GFE Investment and their branch orgs. Oh well no shot with them since they blacklisted me.

    Good to know thanks, yeah at that point it's pretty much just high cost dating.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape