Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 930 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 430 830 880 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 980 1030 1430 ... LastLast
Results 13,936 to 13,950 of 26925
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12990
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazinRav72  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this beautiful lady lately? Feedback and reviews appreciated.

    https://www.models-world.com/illinois/karina-7/
    She has been reviewed before. Long story short, the reviews say she has a very unenthusiastic service. She started as a NG girl, then worked for MA and MCE for a while before going independent.

  2. #12989
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Gina

    Gina does FS but not when she is on her period. You just picked the wrong week.

    The FS is nothing special. Unless you get off on super passive women.

    She was never that hot, she's just really good at using filters and makeup.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnN  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from a visit to Gina. You can find her on EB by searching for Italian Playmate. Easy 2-call setup to a private residence off a major intersection in Wicker Park / Bucktown. She answered the door and walked me upstairs.

    The place is kind of a wreck, and she kept telling me to keep my voice down (suggesting she has neighbors or roommates she doesn't want disturbed). She's definitely the girl in the pics, but time (and a probable habit) haven't been good to her. Face is average at best and her body is kinda flabby (though not fat).

    She also didn't offer FS. So it ended up being $ 1. 5 half-hour BBBJ, and I made her go nearly the entire time. It was very enjoyable and she took direction well. No complaints.

    Looks 5/10 (she was probably really hot 5 years ago).

    Service 6/10 (pissed about no FS, but it was a really good BBBJ).

    Stay safe out there boys.

  3. #12988

    Karina

    Has anyone seen this beautiful lady lately? Feedback and reviews appreciated.

    https://www.models-world.com/illinois/karina-7/

  4. #12987

    Gina / "Italian Playmate"

    Just got back from a visit to Gina. You can find her on EB by searching for Italian Playmate. Easy 2-call setup to a private residence off a major intersection in Wicker Park / Bucktown. She answered the door and walked me upstairs.

    The place is kind of a wreck, and she kept telling me to keep my voice down (suggesting she has neighbors or roommates she doesn't want disturbed). She's definitely the girl in the pics, but time (and a probable habit) haven't been good to her. Face is average at best and her body is kinda flabby (though not fat).

    She also didn't offer FS. So it ended up being $ 1. 5 half-hour BBBJ, and I made her go nearly the entire time. It was very enjoyable and she took direction well. No complaints.

    Looks 5/10 (she was probably really hot 5 years ago).

    Service 6/10 (pissed about no FS, but it was a really good BBBJ).

    Stay safe out there boys.

  5. #12986
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy83  [View Original Post]
    I have a kink for Ukrainian / Russian women. I've meet several amazing women at MCE but none fit the type. Anyone have experience with touringcompanions.com? Any agency or provider recommendations are also welcome.
    Try ecechicago.com.

    Chris usually has Polish girls but once in a while he will get a Russian in. I think in the current lineup Elena is Russian.

  6. #12985

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt about Nicole based on this review and it is spot on. Easy to set up, nice clean, safe apartment. Started with a beer and nice chat. She is sweet and funny. Cute, great bod. Loved kissing her beautiful rack. All nude massage and then onto BBBJCIM. I will see her again. I didn't ask about FS either but hoping its available down the road. $150 rose for hhr.
    I saw the other day. Exactly as reported. Not the best at BBBJ, but enjoyed it enough to later finish in her stomach. Definitely recommend and will be a return customer.

  7. #12984
    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    That's "in her 20's" escort speak and post! that girl is usually in her mid 30's or so! So a girl "in her late 30's" is well into the back end of her 40's! Also "recent pictures" usually will mean in the last 15 years! Got to love these lying c**ts! Well at least I do!
    If someone is going to respond to a provider that lists in her 40's and she's maybe 50 not a biggie because they are.

    Looking for a MILF type. There was a provider went by Miss Hollywood and advertised 48, pictures were accurate and body was hot. Sometimes more experienced is better.

  8. #12983
    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Saw her 3-4 years ago so things may have changed. Nice girl. Pictures of the blond holding a phone are her, not sure who the other ones are. Dumpy apartment. Average experience but not worth going back. Other posts raised concern about the area not being safe. She is either a heavy squirter or has some bladder control problem. May work in a place with other girls.
    Wayyyy skinnier than the pics. Absolutely no titties left which was enough to make me not want to come back.

    She is obviously a druggie from her body, and that said some are and they keep their bodies, this one not so much.

    When I saw her it was in a basement of a house off of diversy so it wasn't bad. The Roosevelt location is on the fringe of bad.

    That said there is a provider who stayed at the shamrock in the heart of the but she was the best knob polisher ever so I took the risk. This one the performance wasn't great and if you are expecting a curvy lady and a twig shows up not my preference. 1 and done for me.

  9. #12982
    I have a kink for Ukrainian / Russian women. I've meet several amazing women at MCE but none fit the type. Anyone have experience with touringcompanions.com? Any agency or provider recommendations are also welcome.

  10. #12981
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepOdyssey  [View Original Post]
    About the deposits, some independent higher end escorts require them. Even more common is an escort that is touring that asks for deposits, which is imo understandable. Obviously, you should be very cautious and do your research on whether or not the independent is actually legitimate and not a scammer. That means looking at their twitter, website, reputation, this site, reverse searching their pics, googling their email or number, etc. I'll be honest my first time getting into this "hobby", I was scammed out of a considerable amount because I was stupid and didn't know what I was doing. It was some "chick" on Eros who still posts an ad to this day. I showed up to the hotel like a moron after making a deposit, this person stopped communication and might've immediately disconnected the phone number. Obviously very embarrassing and I learned a lesson.

    I later found 2-3 escorts that required deposits and met them. They were legitimate and great experiences. Two required about a 10% deposit and another not even that. NEVER EVER deposit half of the donation. This is a sure sign of a scam. Now maybe I was stupid for even deciding to ever go through with another deposit, let alone three. Maybe some of you are thinking "did he even learn his lesson?" Yes, yes I did. I haven't been scammed again and I'm very careful about who I decide to meet with. It won't happen again. The takeaway here is either be very cautious and do your research on the person you're thinking of seeing OR don't even bother putting up with the whole deposit thing as others on this forum and section have suggested.
    Even if you met them a few times with deposits doesn't mean they won't scam you some time later if they needed to cancel on you. They are less likely to send you the money back especially some apps reveal your name when you send money. Another reason why you shouldn't deposit if you use an alias.

  11. #12980
    About the deposits, some independent higher end escorts require them. Even more common is an escort that is touring that asks for deposits, which is imo understandable. Obviously, you should be very cautious and do your research on whether or not the independent is actually legitimate and not a scammer. That means looking at their twitter, website, reputation, this site, reverse searching their pics, googling their email or number, etc. I'll be honest my first time getting into this "hobby", I was scammed out of a considerable amount because I was stupid and didn't know what I was doing. It was some "chick" on Eros who still posts an ad to this day. I showed up to the hotel like a moron after making a deposit, this person stopped communication and might've immediately disconnected the phone number. Obviously very embarrassing and I learned a lesson.

    I later found 2-3 escorts that required deposits and met them. They were legitimate and great experiences. Two required about a 10% deposit and another not even that. NEVER EVER deposit half of the donation. This is a sure sign of a scam. Now maybe I was stupid for even deciding to ever go through with another deposit, let alone three. Maybe some of you are thinking "did he even learn his lesson?" Yes, yes I did. I haven't been scammed again and I'm very careful about who I decide to meet with. It won't happen again. The takeaway here is either be very cautious and do your research on the person you're thinking of seeing OR don't even bother putting up with the whole deposit thing as others on this forum and section have suggested.

  12. #12979

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by FitnessBuff200  [View Original Post]
    I think it's just a scam that's trendy these days. I know at least 1 couple who were legit providers that have resorted to the deposit scam. Must be easier than actually working for it I guess. It's a shame. I suppose there are some "high class" escorts that require a deposit. But if you're talking about EB or STG tier pussy, it's high chance they're scamming and it's not worth the risk because you have everything to lose and they have nothing.
    "high class" have seen that with touring pros with known names just so they can count on a certain amount of business. If one wants the bragging rights to say "oh I f**ked a playboy playmate or porn star then yea I could kinda see the reason. However, overwhelmingly a deposit is a scam waiting to happen.

  13. #12978

    Save 1/2 your money with deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    I really would like to know what mongers started to allow deposits. That's a HUGE no for me! I've had 2 this week ask for it and I politely declined. Just having all my info or even part of it makes one susceptible to LE or even blackmail! I was going to see this one this weekend but she also kept stating that she needed a deposit. I was wasted and my little head was STILL thinking smart!

    No way!!
    I have a poker account. Just send half to me!! PM me for details. SMDH!!

  14. #12977
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    I really would like to know what mongers started to allow deposits. That's a HUGE no for me! I've had 2 this week ask for it and I politely declined. Just having all my info or even part of it makes one susceptible to LE or even blackmail! I was going to see this one this weekend but she also kept stating that she needed a deposit. I was wasted and my little head was STILL thinking smart!

    No way!!
    I think it's just a scam that's trendy these days. I know at least 1 couple who were legit providers that have resorted to the deposit scam. Must be easier than actually working for it I guess. It's a shame. I suppose there are some "high class" escorts that require a deposit. But if you're talking about EB or STG tier pussy, it's high chance they're scamming and it's not worth the risk because you have everything to lose and they have nothing.

  15. #12976

    Deposit Required

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMan65  [View Original Post]
    Requiring a deposit is a No Go for me.
    I really would like to know what mongers started to allow deposits. That's a HUGE no for me! I've had 2 this week ask for it and I politely declined. Just having all my info or even part of it makes one susceptible to LE or even blackmail! I was going to see this one this weekend but she also kept stating that she needed a deposit. I was wasted and my little head was STILL thinking smart!

    No way!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 35B26AB0-5C1F-4A1A-BB84-98291ACB39F6.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape