Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9643

    Lactating escort

    Does anyone know of any escort who's lactating. I'm really into that and would appreciate your help. Thank you.

  2. #9642
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice. Her menu is wide open. Her attitude is pretty good. I typically do outcalls and she was late, which I pretty much factor in these days. She's very animated which makes getting into a rhythm a bit of a struggle. She gets a ride from a 'driver' I have no details of her location or what its like. Sorry. Damage was 100.
    Much appreciated, I'll have to give her ago myself. Hopefully she can live up to her promises!

  3. #9641
    Quote Originally Posted by NonyABusiness  [View Original Post]
    How much was it?
    Qv for $70.

  4. #9640

    Bb or girls in 20's

    Anyone know girls that are in there 20's they trust or do bb? Not looking for some expensive girl that requires 200 or anything. Just a reasonable price. Also I'm looking for a girl that can do massages or a place (Asian) that can do massages. Let me know just pm me.

    P.S. If you are down for a gangbangs or gbcreampie or threesome let me know if you got a girl I'm down to join. Just not bi.

  5. #9639
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    The add is ridiculous also most likely real as she lists her weight as 300 lbs.

  6. #9638

    Daisy

    After I TOFTT yesterday in St Paul sid not work in my favor. Review posted in Fayetteville forum. I decided today I would visit one previously reviewed. I reached out to Daisy even though she had not been advertising in awhile. She was quick to respond, rate was agreed upon and made my way to Garner. Got to addy and received room number. Made my way to room. Previous reviews on appearance are spot on. She advertises as 39 years old and body is better than these girls in their 20's. She is very cool and immediately put me at ease. Started with BBBJ, moved to CG and finished K9 in bag. Chatted a little and left. I don't usually do repeats because one of the reasons I do this is the variety but will definitely see her again. QV was 75.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/944456829420

  7. #9637

    Hussh


  8. #9636

    Mystique

    Quote Originally Posted by LastCrusade808  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with Mystique? Searched the forums for the name, but nothing came up. I'm only suspicious because she's agreed to everything I've asked her for over text, which never happens, and only seems to respond with "Yes". I might be over thinking it because I got scammed recently, but any info would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/51073673/
    I've seen her twice. Her menu is wide open. Her attitude is pretty good. I typically do outcalls and she was late, which I pretty much factor in these days. She's very animated which makes getting into a rhythm a bit of a struggle. She gets a ride from a 'driver' I have no details of her location or what its like. Sorry. Damage was 100.

  9. #9635

    First review

    I did not catch this girls name but I'll provide a link.

    Service was mediocre all the ways around.

    After a quick couple text I was outside her hotel where I waited for another 30 min. Supposedly to change her son's diaper. Everything on the menu I assume, or at least everything I wanted. Bbj w BBFS and cream pie. The downside is that she was not into it at all. She can only do car plays and her area is extremely busy. Also after making me wait 30 min when she got inside she gave me like a 15 min window to finish. Asked for bbj but it wasn't good so we hopped in the back seat and finished up briskly. Damage was 40 but I don't really feel like it was worth that. YMMV. Try for yourself but I won't be repeating.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/51273244/

  10. #9634
    Quote Originally Posted by Amateur11  [View Original Post]
    Some paranoia is always justified, but have you been reading the news in the last 8 days? They are there in case riots make their way to that part of town. TTC stores had boards on their windows this weekend when I went in, cops were also sitting around downtown on Fayetteville st even though it was all but dead. This is for riots. This has nothing to do with coronavirus or prostitution, LOL.
    There won't no rioting in April when they showed up out there.

  11. #9633

    Food delivery

    Quote Originally Posted by JimNc85  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/869645017727

    First one is ruby blue. Amazing, I think she will be one of my regulars if she last. BBBJ (for 20 extra) GFE, a lot of of positions and almost cim but didn't happen. I definitely will repeat it. Damage was 90.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/51209683/

    Second was Monica. Thick! The best part is her big melons and ass. Everything covered. A lot of positions too. Damage was 60. I would say try the qv for 6 first to investigate. No rush.

    Between one another definitely in my opinion prefer ruby. Didn't mention how wet she was.

    Be safe and happy hunting.
    LOL she ordered Ubereats one day and I delivered to her. She came to the door naked. She was with a client at the time and now after seeing her ad imm definitely going to give her a try. BTW she tipped well.

  12. #9632
    Quote Originally Posted by DyckTreyc  [View Original Post]
    Simple contact a couple text & I was at her place in the garner area she was wearing a sun dress & as stated before she's got a real nice body I agree with 1 of the other posters I think she's a little thicker in person but by no means Fat once she took her dress off my dick was already at attention She dropped to her knees & gave me a solid BBBJ I felt a little teeth & I knew it was time for the real action she asked how I wanted her & of course I bent her over the bed pounded her. Then we went to missionary with her legs spread & then on my shoulders I ended up finishing with her basically doing squats on my dick til I got my nut.

    I plan on repeating.

    I'm not 1 who really cares about kissing & Daty with these chicks so idk if that's available or not.

    We chatted for A few minutes & then I was on my way.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...w/562236794106
    How much was it?

  13. #9631
    Quote Originally Posted by Amateur11  [View Original Post]
    A verified sting ad maybe 2 years ago said the same thing, and it was discussed here with the same false assumptions.
    Still doesn't sound right. Only thing I could think is that if it is a sting they put it there to make the ad seem realistic. I would say someone call and say you're a 27 year old AA. If they go with it then its definitely a setup.

  14. #9630

    My last two

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/869645017727

    First one is ruby blue. Amazing, I think she will be one of my regulars if she last. BBBJ (for 20 extra) GFE, a lot of of positions and almost cim but didn't happen. I definitely will repeat it. Damage was 90.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/51209683/

    Second was Monica. Thick! The best part is her big melons and ass. Everything covered. A lot of positions too. Damage was 60. I would say try the qv for 6 first to investigate. No rush.

    Between one another definitely in my opinion prefer ruby. Didn't mention how wet she was.

    Be safe and happy hunting.

  15. #9629
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Cool chicks

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Oh my hands were roaming all over, but riding for 4 minutes then getting up without even a consideration of the person she's 'fucking' is just uncool shit. And for 80! I sucked her tits too, but that's when she got even meaner. I'm a clean, fit guy and was nothing but friendly to her, even complimented her. I wouldn't recommend her or repeat. To me the purpose of this board is to find and help others find the opposite of this kind of provider: The cool chick who at least somewhat, if not fully enjoys what she does and is there to PLEASE men. Not this GPS crap.
    Hate to say it but they are few and far between. I am 99.9% retired because of what's out there now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape