Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 472 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 7074
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2454
    Used to see Mia regularly about once a month for over a year then girlfriend moved in with me so went about 2 years of not seeing her. When I tried again after the relationship ended wasn't able to catch her based on her limited schedule. Not sure about now but she was only available 2 days a week when I talked to her.

    Quote Originally Posted by InstinctGoku  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some intel of Mia619 Filipina on PD. I'm interested in seeing her but I don't see anyone talk about her here.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/mia619filipina

  2. #2453

    Shawna

    I've seen her probably 10 times over the past 10 years or so and yes, the 1 hour always ends up around 2 hours. She's a little kooky but very sweet and really gets into whatever it is she does. No FS, but definitely worth the money for an interesting experience. She doesn't look much like her pics anymore, but she's not gross, and makes up for it in enthusiasm. I usually smoke a little weed in the car before going in to see her, and have smoked with her. Give her a shot fellas, she's not the hot young spinner we all want, but you won't find many that try quite as hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by CduBonusG  [View Original Post]
    Well curiosity and my degenerate nature got the best of me and I had to go see Shawna. It was about a month ago in the thick of the lockdown so it felt like taking huge risk. She also refused to use a cover for BJ which made me nervous but its all good. Starts out with shower and she cleans your body including ass crack and then BBBJ. After back to her bed for the "massage". It honestly was a lot of weird stretches and yoga poses. I guess she felt I was too tense so she suggested we smoke weed which we both did and both got high af. The nude yoga continued. The poses and stretches felt good at first but it went on WAY too long. I think we both lost track of time especially her. She is pretty spacey and when you are high and lost in her world it can get pretty odd. I had told her I was down with prost stuff and it started to go in that direction but she really wasn't good at it and honestly it was uncomfortable. But she ended up finding the right spot and while stroking I exploded again. 200 total but I ended up being there for about 2 hrs. It was a very interesting experience and we had fun but I don't think I will repeat.

    This is her most recent ad, if you see her past ads you get an idea for how out there she is LOL
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/159636

  3. #2452

    Anyone Seen Chloe (ChloeB) from PD?

    She was on a local board and HX maybe 4-6 years ago as ChloeBenz.

    Seems to be asking double what she wanted back then!

  4. #2451
    Quote Originally Posted by LordD  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...etitefrancesca

    I had the pleasure to meet for the first time today with Francesca! What can I say, she's fun ans crazy and down to earth. I went with a hhr session. Best time I have had in my whole life. When I got there she bad a robe on which she took if quickly while we chatted in the kitchen. We then moved to her hot tub were she started to give me a CBJ and then I turned her around and pounded her doggy style. She has a really nice bubble butt. She offers BBBJ but I opted for a cover the whole session. After pounding her for a while at the hot tub we moved to her bedroom upstairs. We did several positions, and ended with a CBJ. I have to say she's wild and fun. I told her that next time I'm going for an hour. I'm surprised none of you guys have met her or gave her a review here.
    She's been around a long time, expensive, has female friends and I think some fake boobs.

  5. #2450
    Quote Originally Posted by JitMarc  [View Original Post]
    Mia is a hot MILF filipina. Early 40's very fit and super sexy, she is a real sweetheart
    Yes, I'm regular of hers and she can take the dick good. She got them dark skinned aerolas and pink pussy when you lift up her pussy lips and look under the hood.

  6. #2449
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlDreamz23  [View Original Post]
    Veteran provider claiming a porn past but playing coy on her name. Anyone happen to know?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/51274295/

    Thanks!
    I haven't met her, but past knowledge says she's a lot older than the pics show. Way past her prime and 50 lbs prior. I attempted years ago, but something just want right, especially when she continued to use the same pics for over 8 years, even when I started mongering in 2012. Just my. 02 cents.

  7. #2448

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by InstinctGoku  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some intel of Mia619 Filipina on PD. I'm interested in seeing her but I don't see anyone talk about her here.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/mia619filipina
    Mia is a hot MILF filipina. Early 40's very fit and super sexy, she is a real sweetheart.

  8. #2447
    Quote Originally Posted by InstinctGoku  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some intel of Mia619 Filipina on PD. I'm interested in seeing her but I don't see anyone talk about her here.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/mia619filipina
    She's also on HX, but fairly limited now based on her no list on PD. She used to be dfk, BBBJ, 69 and such, but she somehow changed over the last 2 years. Used to see her often, she talks a lot which I didn't mind. But it got close too home when we both figured out we knew mutual friends who were divorced, and it made the visits a bit more awkward.

  9. #2446

    Any Know Provider's Porn Name?

    Veteran provider claiming a porn past but playing coy on her name. Anyone happen to know?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/51274295/

    Thanks!

  10. #2445

    Mia619

    Looking for some intel of Mia619 Filipina on PD. I'm interested in seeing her but I don't see anyone talk about her here.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/mia619filipina

  11. #2444

    Shawna in Vista

    Well curiosity and my degenerate nature got the best of me and I had to go see Shawna. It was about a month ago in the thick of the lockdown so it felt like taking huge risk. She also refused to use a cover for BJ which made me nervous but its all good. Starts out with shower and she cleans your body including ass crack and then BBBJ. After back to her bed for the "massage". It honestly was a lot of weird stretches and yoga poses. I guess she felt I was too tense so she suggested we smoke weed which we both did and both got high af. The nude yoga continued. The poses and stretches felt good at first but it went on WAY too long. I think we both lost track of time especially her. She is pretty spacey and when you are high and lost in her world it can get pretty odd. I had told her I was down with prost stuff and it started to go in that direction but she really wasn't good at it and honestly it was uncomfortable. But she ended up finding the right spot and while stroking I exploded again. 200 total but I ended up being there for about 2 hrs. It was a very interesting experience and we had fun but I don't think I will repeat.

    This is her most recent ad, if you see her past ads you get an idea for how out there she is LOL
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/159636

  12. #2443

    Hx

    Quote Originally Posted by CduBonusG  [View Original Post]
    There are not many reports of 500/ hr girls in here. She's pretty hot but damn I dunno.
    You can find info on her In the Humaniplex section of San Diego. Private delights is up sell of HX.

  13. #2442
    Quote Originally Posted by LordD  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...etitefrancesca

    I'm surprised none of you guys have met her or gave her a review here.
    There are not many reports of 500/ hr girls in here. She's pretty hot but damn I dunno.

  14. #2441

    She moved on to Santa Ana.

    Quote Originally Posted by KMatthews521  [View Original Post]
    Any contact info? That link to her page doesn't work. I tried to search for that user ID but it appears it has been deleted?
    Here's her profile: https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Natasha995.

  15. #2440

    Naomi on Tryst

    Anyone have any info on this one? Some digging didn't bring up anything and a few pics looked to be fake, but I have been wrong before. Just wondering if anyone has any intel.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lucxy

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape