Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 7074
-
06-03-20 08:34 #2424Senior Member

Posts: 278She was fine with my HX network.
Originally Posted by Fatk47
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 07:42 #2423Senior Member

Posts: 93Natasha
I see her every time she is in town, including several overnights.
She is very beautiful and a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 01:34 #2422Senior Member

Posts: 331https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ego/Natasha995
Wanted to see her friend liinda, but saw her instead since liinda didn't respond.
Good lord this girl is the prettiest girl I've been with. She's way more beautiful in person.
Performance wise: B.
Looks: A+++++.
Attitude: B.
Repeatable: Yes.
Easy to setup: Yes.
-
06-02-20 20:28 #2421Regular Member

Posts: 4Lily
Want to see her but do not feel comfortable giving my actual information. Any suggestions?
Originally Posted by TheAssMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 14:58 #2420Senior Member

Posts: 204Katty hazel
Anyone have any experience with this one?
https://www.eros.com/california/san_...8.htm?cat=6209
-
06-02-20 00:15 #2419Regular Member

Posts: 4How would I get robbed without giving myself up? So obv you don't call the cops. Duh. You hand over your donation she then checks her phone which in reality is a text to the guy who claims to be her husband. He then knocks and asking who she in the room with looking to fight and claims he has a weapon. Just a fair warning. Give it a shot if your interested though.
Originally Posted by OtherSailor
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 21:24 #2418Senior Member

Posts: 380PD is a website
Not the authorities.
Originally Posted by OtherSailor
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 20:41 #2417Regular Member

Posts: 11Got to ask. How would you explain that you got robbed by an escort without giving yourself up?
Originally Posted by BotShoes
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 13:51 #2416Regular Member

Posts: 10
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
Some googling found her # 61932xxx53. Google it and you'll find her other posts.
Originally Posted by Ktwn252
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 01:20 #2415Senior Member

Posts: 563Megapersonals
Has anyone met her?
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/9997338
-
06-01-20 01:18 #2414Senior Member

Posts: 563Post the phone number.
Originally Posted by Ktwn252
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 01:18 #2413Senior Member

Posts: 213I did not see her. I typically do not see girls who send a ngfe hx menu, or list GFE items on their don'ts on pd. But looks like I missed out.
Originally Posted by Adam405
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 00:56 #2412Senior Member

Posts: 138Hopefully you report it
To PD and put up a review.
Originally Posted by Ktwn252
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-20 20:26 #2411Senior Member

Posts: 71Really?
Seriously? I've had zero issues getting BBFS with her for no upsell. YMMV I guess.
Originally Posted by BearD
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-20 15:05 #2410Regular Member

Posts: 4VipNatalieXx
Warning stay far away from Natalie. She is robbing people along with her so called husband she is separated from. You pay he shows up immediately looking for confrontation. Wish I saw reviews on her before I met. I'm not the first one she has done this to.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/VipNatalieXx











Reply With Quote





