Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 738 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 238 638 688 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 788 838 1238 ... LastLast
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 19288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8233

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Anything to this one?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/601833033390

    Looked and last veronica was 2018.
    I believe she went by a different name a while back I think she just got out of the pokie.

    She had some bad reviews from what I remember ripping guys off.

  2. #8232

    Veronica

    Anything to this one?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/601833033390

    Looked and last veronica was 2018.

  3. #8231

    Ha ha

    Quote Originally Posted by SatBea329  [View Original Post]
    600 bucks! Only if she made me suck her toes and lick her ass!
    There is an up-charge for that!

  4. #8230

    Visit with Stacey

    Stacey has received a lot of positive reviews on this board and I was intrigued. I reached out and we were able to schedule a meeting pretty quickly. Ultimately, I'm a little on the fence with this one. She certainly has a lot of positive things working for her and I can absolutely understand why so many guys like her. She was very easy to reach, very polite and responsive and, as I mentioned, we set up a meeting pretty quickly, probably about 2 hours after I first reached out to her. When I arrived at her incall, she gave me the room number and I headed in. She's the girl in the pictures, she was very accommodating, the BBBJ was top notch and she's pretty tight and I enjoyed the main event. In my opinion, just a couple negatives. First, while she's the girl in the pictures, she's a little bigger than I had thought she'd be, just some creative picture taking that covers up her belly a bit. Second, she was a bit far for me, with her being in the central part of Merritt Island, it was about a 40 minute drive each way. With the need to be discrete, an hour and 20 minutes of drive time doesn't help. For me to see her again, she'd probably need to be closer. Her disposition was very nice and I'd get past her being a little bigger than I expected if the drive was shorter.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...o/598078128333

    http://archive.ph/SMPBP

  5. #8229

    Issues with Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott1764  [View Original Post]
    All around bad experience cash and dash with this one. Lost two bills when she went to pay rent on the notel. She was working with others and I suspect still at it.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/674821643587
    While it's been awhile, I do recall reading a fair amount of reviews of Lacey. My recollection is that they run about 50/50 between positive and negative reviews. As to the negative, I think it's typically been about her making last minute requests for covers, pre-paid cards or whatever or being less than GFE and not terribly into it. I don't recall anyone accusing her of stealing anything. Just my recollection.

  6. #8228

    Lacey back to herself? She is a thief.

    All around bad experience cash and dash with this one. Lost two bills when she went to pay rent on the notel. She was working with others and I suspect still at it.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/674821643587

  7. #8227
    Quote Originally Posted by SatBea329  [View Original Post]
    600 bucks! Only if she made me suck her toes and lick her ass!
    She better paint my house after she's done.

  8. #8226

  9. #8225

    Mistress Roberta

    600 bucks! Only if she made me suck her toes and lick her ass!

  10. #8224
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister1978  [View Original Post]
    Also wondering someone who has seen her can chime in. I've spoke to her before but never met. Had her send me a few pictures a few months back and she looked strung out on candy pretty bad.
    I seen her quite some time ago. When she was utr. She did seem nice enough. But there was just something about her that I just never wanted to try again.

  11. #8223
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister1978  [View Original Post]
    Also wondering someone who has seen her can chime in. I've spoke to her before but never met. Had her send me a few pictures a few months back and she looked strung out on candy pretty bad.
    Seen her this weekend Good girl if you treat her right she will do you well good DT.

  12. #8222
    Senior Member


    Posts: 196

    Supply and demand

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentGambini  [View Original Post]
    Apparently Mistress Roberta is available and she can be yours for a minimum of $600! Any takers?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/853551760759

    http://archive.ph/nOtAI
    A hot domme / fetish provider in this area would be able to command a premium. But $600.00? Yeah, no.

  13. #8221
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars57  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the pleasure of a dream with this one?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...5/060038901708
    Also wondering someone who has seen her can chime in. I've spoke to her before but never met. Had her send me a few pictures a few months back and she looked strung out on candy pretty bad.

  14. #8220

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Gramsstud  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her as lately Is she still around?
    Sunny is alive and well. She has a regular job that keeps her busy but she can still see clients in the late afternoon and evening if she's not too tired. She hasn't been posting much. This one is from 5-27. She's also lost about 20 pounds. The job keeps her busy.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...4/760508712380

  15. #8219

    Leave the gun, bring the cannolis

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentGambini  [View Original Post]
    Apparently Mistress Roberta is available and she can be yours for a minimum of $600! Any takers?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/853551760759

    http://archive.ph/nOtAI
    In the words of Michael Corleone.

    "My offer is nothing, senator Gheary.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape