Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 739 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 239 639 689 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 789 839 1239 ... LastLast
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 19286
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8216

    Info

    Anyone had the pleasure of a dream with this one?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...5/060038901708

  2. #8215

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    http://archive.ph/sO7KT

    This the girl your talking about? What she pass from?
    No. She was a redhead.

  3. #8214

    Britney

    So sorry to hear

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdrag  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a pic of her. I can't remember who she is.
    .

  4. #8213
    Quote Originally Posted by Phins74  [View Original Post]
    Misty is back in town for the weekend. Look the little spinner up. She's Hot!
    Funny I sent here a text like Wednesday and never heard back. Haven't texted her in ages before that. Sent her text again today and still nothing. Really would love to hookup again. Not going to spam her with text either. Not sure who else is having the same issue with her. But it's like everytime someone says she's here. Poof nothing. I know she had family issues I get it. But I told her she can always text me to let me know she's here.

  5. #8212
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Misty

    Quote Originally Posted by Phins74  [View Original Post]
    Misty is back in town for the weekend. Look the little spinner up. She's Hot!
    Can I get her info I don't seem to have it anymore.

    Thanks.

  6. #8211
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro156  [View Original Post]
    For dose who knew Brittany (lived off Shelby in Melbourne) she was kind of utr posted on stg now and then she passed way may 15.
    Anyone got a pic of her. I can't remember who she is.

  7. #8210

    Misty

    Misty is back in town for the weekend. Look the little spinner up. She's Hot!

  8. #8209

    TruGEM

    FINALLY managed to catch up with TruGem down in Melb-PB area. Can add nothing that hasnt already been said. PHENOMENAL head game. Safe area. OK priv house. Best value you'll EVER find (if you appreciate BBWs). Genuinely nice lady. Will repeat.

    \ https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...s/274983122734.

    F1.

  9. #8208
    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    http://archive.ph/sO7KT

    This the girl your talking about? What she pass from?
    Noooo-that link you posted is to BREE. She's FAR from passed!

    F1.

  10. #8207

    This girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro156  [View Original Post]
    For dose who knew Brittany (lived off Shelby in Melbourne) she was kind of utr posted on stg now and then she passed way may 15.
    http://archive.ph/sO7KT

    This the girl your talking about? What she pass from?

  11. #8206

    Brittany

    For dose who knew Brittany (lived off Shelby in Melbourne) she was kind of utr posted on stg now and then she passed way may 15.

  12. #8205
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars57  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experiences with this one?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...c/725022792882
    Oh lord have mercy. Those are her pics, but I can not tell you how many years and pounds ago those were.

    And the service feels very rushed. I would not recommend, and I hate myself everytime I see her post and slap myself for not turning and walking away.

  13. #8204

    Any info?

    Has anyone had any experiences with this one?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...c/725022792882

  14. #8203

    Thick Barbie?

    Quote Originally Posted by GatorsFrag  [View Original Post]
    Seen this blondie about a month ago. Comms were good. Her phone died so it took a while longer for her to head over to my place. She is the girl in the pics, was just a little bigger than I thought. I was looking for a BBBJ and she delivered with satisfaction! I had paid extra for BB and for COF. $$ for the total experience. Would repeat.
    I love big white girls. Got a link?

  15. #8202

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    Can you offer an opinion of the safety of her incall? General neighborhood? Amount of nosy roommates and / or jealous BFs hanging around?
    When I saw her (My Review: Search For JenJen), she was in a hotel near 528 and US-1. She was alone, no roommates and BF was in the slammer. I felt very safe and had a great time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape