Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 131 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1956
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #951

    Are. I. P. Peach Garden

    Lunenburg Peach Garden is now vacant and available for lease.

  2. #950

    Bemis, 154,1177

    Tried calling with no answer. I decided to physically stop at all 3 just for the fuck of it. Knocked at all and got no answer. No cars at 154 and 1177. Bemis had a car but I don't think it was any of the girls.

  3. #949

    Then did you hear me say out the window.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpGoer  [View Original Post]
    Haha. Might have been me you saw. Can confirm they are totally open. Place seems a little bit cleaner the girls are all wearing masks.

    And they have increased prices 80 an hour.
    HEY did you get a nice rub and tug? LOL.

  4. #948

    Really man?

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpGoer  [View Original Post]
    Haha. Might have been me you saw. Can confirm they are totally open. Place seems a little bit cleaner the girls are all wearing masks.

    And they have increased prices 80 an hour.
    I just went by there and they were completely closed and had multiple amazon packages laying in front of the door. So there's only two possibilities here either you're lying or they know your personal number and answer the phone and let you win.

  5. #947
    Quote Originally Posted by CherryPoppin  [View Original Post]
    I saw a guy walking out of there yesterday.
    Haha. Might have been me you saw. Can confirm they are totally open. Place seems a little bit cleaner the girls are all wearing masks.

    And they have increased prices 80 an hour.

  6. #946

    Don't bother

    Lili is pretty much the only game in town right now and they know it. Charging for 1 hour for a half hour session (which I can get because of the increased risk), demanding tip up front, and I was in there for a total of 15 minutes before I was kicked out. Literally zero effort. Don't bother going.

    I will say, the person I met at the door sprayed me down with a spritz bottle of alcohol and seems to sanitize everything so at least there's that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon83  [View Original Post]
    With Skipthegames having server problems I decided to patrol the twin city area. I figured since some of the Worcester places are starting to spin up it might be worth checking. Memorial day afternoon.

    Empire 3 by the Subway. Fitchburg: Closed, lots of vehicles parked there.

    Satin Touch on Bemis. Fitchburg: Closed, no sign of life.

    Route 12 by the bowling alley. Leominster: Closed, vehicles parked in the back.

    Orchid 154 - Leominster: Closed, same signs out front.

    Lili 1440 - Leominster: Unclear, may call later. They stayed open longer than others, and it looks like they took down their paper printout sign.

  7. #945
    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon83  [View Original Post]
    With Skipthegames having server problems I decided to patrol the twin city area. I figured since some of the Worcester places are starting to spin up it might be worth checking. Memorial day afternoon.

    Empire 3 by the Subway. Fitchburg: Closed, lots of vehicles parked there.

    Satin Touch on Bemis. Fitchburg: Closed, no sign of life.

    Route 12 by the bowling alley. Leominster: Closed, vehicles parked in the back.

    Orchid 154 - Leominster: Closed, same signs out front.

    Lili 1440 - Leominster: Unclear, may call later. They stayed open longer than others, and it looks like they took down their paper printout sign.
    Can confirm Lili is still open, just got a call back.

  8. #944
    Quote Originally Posted by CherryPoppin  [View Original Post]
    Satin Touch, hence the title of my post.
    Sorry. Totally missed that.

  9. #943

    Really? WoW

    Quote Originally Posted by SexBang123  [View Original Post]
    Out of which one?
    Satin Touch, hence the title of my post.

  10. #942
    Quote Originally Posted by CherryPoppin  [View Original Post]
    I saw a guy walking out of there yesterday.
    Out of which one?

  11. #941

    Satin Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon83  [View Original Post]
    With Skipthegames having server problems I decided to patrol the twin city area. I figured since some of the Worcester places are starting to spin up it might be worth checking. Memorial day afternoon.

    Empire 3 by the Subway. Fitchburg: Closed, lots of vehicles parked there.

    Satin Touch on Bemis. Fitchburg: Closed, no sign of life.

    Route 12 by the bowling alley. Leominster: Closed, vehicles parked in the back.

    Orchid 154 - Leominster: Closed, same signs out front.

    Lili 1440 - Leominster: Unclear, may call later. They stayed open longer than others, and it looks like they took down their paper printout sign.
    I saw a guy walking out of there yesterday.

  12. #940

    Sounds good

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Can verify this is the case. There are a couple of closed places that do not answer their phone. But after I call get a call back because they recognized the number. Also why you need a burner phone and not use your own.
    Only got one response when calling and I frequent some places once a week, any cell numbers to contact pm me.

  13. #939
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Open if they know you

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Make a call, ask for a private appt. This is where if you are a frequent flier, caller I. D. Pays off. They store your number and rate you. When it comes to booking or double booking, ever wonder how they choose?
    Can verify this is the case. There are a couple of closed places that do not answer their phone. But after I call get a call back because they recognized the number. Also why you need a burner phone and not use your own.

  14. #938

    Bemis

    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon83  [View Original Post]
    With Skipthegames having server problems I decided to patrol the twin city area. I figured since some of the Worcester places are starting to spin up it might be worth checking. Memorial day afternoon.

    Empire 3 by the Subway. Fitchburg: Closed, lots of vehicles parked there.

    Satin Touch on Bemis. Fitchburg: Closed, no sign of life.

    Route 12 by the bowling alley. Leominster: Closed, vehicles parked in the back.

    Orchid 154 - Leominster: Closed, same signs out front.

    Lili 1440 - Leominster: Unclear, may call later. They stayed open longer than others, and it looks like they took down their paper printout sign.
    Man, I could use a table shower right about now.

  15. #937

    Nothing ventured, nothing gained

    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon83  [View Original Post]
    With Skipthegames having server problems I decided to patrol the twin city area. I figured since some of the Worcester places are starting to spin up it might be worth checking. Memorial day afternoon.

    Empire 3 by the Subway. Fitchburg: Closed, lots of vehicles parked there.

    Satin Touch on Bemis. Fitchburg: Closed, no sign of life.

    Route 12 by the bowling alley. Leominster: Closed, vehicles parked in the back.

    Orchid 154 - Leominster: Closed, same signs out front.

    Lili 1440 - Leominster: Unclear, may call later. They stayed open longer than others, and it looks like they took down their paper printout sign.
    Make a call, ask for a private appt. This is where if you are a frequent flier, caller I. D. Pays off. They store your number and rate you. When it comes to booking or double booking, ever wonder how they choose?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape