Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 131 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1956
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #936

    Still closed in Leominster / Fitchburg area

    With Skipthegames having server problems I decided to patrol the twin city area. I figured since some of the Worcester places are starting to spin up it might be worth checking. Memorial day afternoon.

    Empire 3 by the Subway. Fitchburg: Closed, lots of vehicles parked there.

    Satin Touch on Bemis. Fitchburg: Closed, no sign of life.

    Route 12 by the bowling alley. Leominster: Closed, vehicles parked in the back.

    Orchid 154 - Leominster: Closed, same signs out front.

    Lili 1440 - Leominster: Unclear, may call later. They stayed open longer than others, and it looks like they took down their paper printout sign.

  2. #935
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    She is black, she is large, she is friendly, soft massage with HJ and some limited OTC only. 30 min = 80, no tipping needed. She will go overtime for no extra charge if you need a second pop. I saw her once and would recommend her, but myself will not repeat, not enough on the menu.

    -BH.
    The more you see her the more generous she becomes with her time provided you are respectful and don't push her boundaries. The service stays the same. Most of the time now when I see her now I book an hour and am usually there close to two. She tells me not to worry about being there so long. I tip her a bit for the extra time but she always tells me it's not necessary and even tried to give it back to me on my next visit a couple of times.

  3. #934

    Leeza

    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon83  [View Original Post]
    If you mean she's not 'African American', your right. But she is a black woman from Brazil. Only reason I bring it up is some guys hear 'Brazilian' and expect white or Latino like Tom Brady's wife Gisele Bndchen. Don't want you guys to think you're in the wrong building.

    P.S. She's worth the visit.
    She is black, she is large, she is friendly, soft massage with HJ and some limited OTC only. 30 min = 80, no tipping needed. She will go overtime for no extra charge if you need a second pop. I saw her once and would recommend her, but myself will not repeat, not enough on the menu.

    -BH.

  4. #933

    Leeza

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    She's not black LOL. She's Brazilian. Her cute accent gives her away. I love Leeza. Always a smiling face.
    If you mean she's not 'African American', your right. But she is a black woman from Brazil. Only reason I bring it up is some guys hear 'Brazilian' and expect white or Latino like Tom Brady's wife Gisele Bündchen. Don't want you guys to think you're in the wrong building.

    P.S. She's worth the visit.

  5. #932

    Leeza Black

    She's not black LOL. She's Brazilian. Her cute accent gives her away. I love Leeza. Always a smiling face.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    Agree, black, older, friendly, but her nice tits you cannot touch.

    -BH.

  6. #931

    Leeza

    Quote Originally Posted by OrionPax  [View Original Post]
    First time going to see her and it maybe the best massage I've ever gotten. She's really sweat and easy to talk too. Made me feel welcome and comfortable within seconds. The massage did on my legs and feet honestly made me feel like I was high. She older so she has a stomach but HJ was great and she has really nice tits and smooth skin. Only did 1/2 hr because it was a first time with her but will definitely do at least an hour on future visits. Well worth the 80 and highly recommend for her solely because of the super slow and incredibly relaxing massage.
    Leeza has been reviewed many times and not that hard to track down if you just do some leg work. I've seen her twice, an hour the first time and 30 minutes the second. May not be everyone's cup of tea, so again do some research, but in my opinion the finish skills are unmatched. Massage is a bit light for my general taste, but again that may work for some.

  7. #930

    Leeza

    Sure pm me if you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekNEnjoy58  [View Original Post]
    Any link or contact info? Sounds like a safe alternative.

  8. #929
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Leeza

    Quote Originally Posted by SirRogue58  [View Original Post]
    Does she do the massage topless?

    SR.
    No, unfortunately. In a bra but no touching.

  9. #928

    Leeza

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    Agree, black, older, friendly, but her nice tits you cannot touch.

    -BH.
    Does she do the massage topless?

    SR.

  10. #927

    Leeza

    Quote Originally Posted by OrionPax  [View Original Post]
    First time going to see her and it maybe the best massage I've ever gotten. She's really sweat and easy to talk too. Made me feel welcome and comfortable within seconds. The massage did on my legs and feet honestly made me feel like I was high. She older so she has a stomach but HJ was great and she has really nice tits and smooth skin. Only did 1/2 hr because it was a first time with her but will definitely do at least an hour on future visits. Well worth the 80 and highly recommend for her solely because of the super slow and incredibly relaxing massage.
    Any link or contact info? Sounds like a safe alternative.

  11. #926

    Leeza

    Quote Originally Posted by OrionPax  [View Original Post]
    First time going to see her and it maybe the best massage I've ever gotten. She's really sweat and easy to talk too. Made me feel welcome and comfortable within seconds. The massage did on my legs and feet honestly made me feel like I was high. She older so she has a stomach but HJ was great and she has really nice tits and smooth skin. Only did 1/2 hr because it was a first time with her but will definitely do at least an hour on future visits. Well worth the 80 and highly recommend for her solely because of the super slow and incredibly relaxing massage.
    Agree, black, older, friendly, but her nice tits you cannot touch.

    -BH.

  12. #925

    Leeza

    First time going to see her and it maybe the best massage I've ever gotten. She's really sweat and easy to talk too. Made me feel welcome and comfortable within seconds. The massage did on my legs and feet honestly made me feel like I was high. She older so she has a stomach but HJ was great and she has really nice tits and smooth skin. Only did 1/2 hr because it was a first time with her but will definitely do at least an hour on future visits. Well worth the 80 and highly recommend for her solely because of the super slow and incredibly relaxing massage.

  13. #924

    Amp

    Guys any info on an AMP still open privately. I understand Lincoln in Worcester, is there any other. A pm will be good. Tried calling few but got no response. Any info is appreciated.

  14. #923

    Has anyone visited any of the local AMP's?

    I spoke with Ray st and the Mason bowling alley AMP and both are closed for 1 - 2 weeks, (could be more?) I got a text from 1040 (Amy) so guess she is still working. I am not a fan of 1177, so won't try that place out. If Wendy is still in Leominster, she might see regulars? If you want to write about it here, fine, if you need to keep something UTR, please PM me.

  15. #922

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    Funny, we were just talking (via PM) about Amy, and I mentioned I haven't heard from her in some time, and only a short time after you wrote this post, she sent me a text asking how I was. Have been out of state for month, and she somehow timed it perfectly. I didn't know until quite recently, if you are 'nice' to the ladies, they talk about you, (I hope in a good way) even outside the AMPs they are working at. I saw Tina, (after 2 or 3 years break) and she seemed to know what was going on in my life (I have an Asian connection, and speak a tiny bit of Mandarin) I went to another AMP after seeing Tina, and that woman mentioned she heard I saw Tina, small world. I, like many of you guys, am taking a break from the hobby for another week or 2. I have time, cash and the ability, just can't get past the S. O. To hobby. I am in the high risk group, and she is worried about me even going out at all. I am getting bored with Amazon Prime movies, and have mostly been reading lately, but, I keep checking in on my hobby buddies to see what everyone else is doing. It seems like this is the time to talk about the hobby, (in past tense) because its hard to actually get out there.
    Yup, we need some good stories to keep each other entertained. I am also taking a break for all the same reasons. What I'm saving in mongering fees is not offsetting market losses. But WTF, markets go up and down and it will come back. Even if in our 60's and at or near retirement, the money has to probably last 25-30 years so some of it has to be in the market.

    I do wonder how many things in our society are going to permanently change after this. Certainly more people will demand the ability to work from home and some people will actually learn something about being prepared for the unexpected. I live in a spot where the power goes out often enough and sometimes for a week at a time so we've always had a generator and plenty of fuel. Ditto on extra food. But now I'll probably become a bit of a prepper with a bit of extra buffer on everything and once ammo prices go back down, maybe add a few rounds.

    Lots of interesting questions for our hobby. Will unemployment increase the supply of MILFs who need money for food not drugs, making for a safer mongering experience. Will they stay in the game as UTR part-timers to make up what they've lost (think waitress) and build a cushion. For me, UTR-ish MILFy semi-pros not drugged up and careful about safety would be a dream come true.

    What about the AMPs? Will they stop reusing linens and actually change the sheets and clean the tables? Will the girls start doing short-arm inspections and washing like in the legal brothels in Nevada? They should and would if the political assholes would legalize and regulate. I wonder when we can get back to something resembling normal?

    Cabin fever is setting in but even if I had an excuse to get out of the house, I'm not sure where I'd go.

    Stay safe and share some stories. I'm going to try to recollect my first hobby experiences in the 80's to see if there is anything worth sharing. I do recall a former female navy petty officer working in a Beatty NV brothel that was a chubby plain jane that knocked my socks off circa 1987.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape