Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 13918
-
06-09-20 21:23 #6373Senior Member

Posts: 153Ck means crip killer, so they don't use ck together.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
Though given how pervasive thicc is in the rap / hip-hop community, don't take it as a 100% sign. But you can use your better judgement.
-
06-09-20 20:40 #6372This person is a troll that I cannot get rid of. If I ban their account they will make another. Nothing they ever post will be of value, please just add them to your ignore list.

Posts: 228I need to find a woman to have sex with. And poop on.
-
06-09-20 18:18 #6371Senior Member

Posts: 71Not Vegas
Quick search of the phone number listed came up with this, along with many other cities. I'm figuring she's not real at all, no matter the city.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/29-y-o...-inch/30153935
Originally Posted by NVHobbyMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 18:06 #6370Senior Member

Posts: 71Amanda
I've played with her. While it was nice to check off the midget spot on my sexual bingo card, I wouldn't give her another cent of my business. Her attitude was terrible, plus her photos are way better than the actual thing. Avoid!
Originally Posted by DrRobotNik
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 17:22 #6369Senior Member

Posts: 151http://archive.is/HbEOZ
Originally Posted by DrRobotNik
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 17:04 #6368Senior Member

Posts: 207Amanda
Anyone ever see this girl? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amanda-e...s-vegas-454053.
Coming to Vegas in a month, and I'd love to find a midget to cross off my bucket list. Anyone know of any others? Any girl under 5 ft I guess would work in a pinch.
-
06-09-20 14:20 #6367Senior Member

Posts: 2986Ok
I will bite tell me how do you know?
Originally Posted by MrNiceguy702
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 10:50 #6366Senior Member

Posts: 106Nice try. The girls in that ad are all pornstars.
Originally Posted by PinkPoker
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 10:21 #6365Senior Member

Posts: 808Sorry, with all due respect I
This site looks a little fishy. Can't but a finger on it but I'd be careful.
Originally Posted by PinkPoker
[View Original Post]
I could be wrong but I do t think I am.
-
06-09-20 08:48 #6364Senior Member

Posts: 63I see her at LVAC all the time!!
Originally Posted by LB2001
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 08:41 #6363Senior Member

Posts: 63I won't mess with ads if they use words like "snow bunny" or "thicc" (usually the blue gang spells anything with "ck" that way. Ask me how I know!
Originally Posted by Matt117
[View Original Post]
Usually that means a pimp is writing their ad, and I've already hurt a pimp or two. It trying to make that a regular occurrence. Any signs of a scumbag pimp and I'm gone.
-
06-08-20 23:34 #6362Senior Member

Posts: 120Outcall only
Who do you recommend is a must-see A+ rating 5 stars but is outcall only?
-
06-08-20 23:26 #6361Senior Member

Posts: 120Alexis
I messaged you!
Originally Posted by PussCEater
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 23:03 #6360Regular Member

Posts: 18Up sell
Be careful of this girl! She will up sell and try to take your money!
She ask for 300 for an hour and lie about the services she gives. Beware!
https://tryst.link/escort/snowbunny18
-
06-08-20 20:58 #6359Senior Member

Posts: 46Red flag
Sorry brothaman but I went looking around that page and don't think Dillion Harper (Isabela) would do $$ and a half. If you did See Rachel Cavalli then I tip my hat to you hahaha.
Originally Posted by PinkPoker
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




