Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 9866
-
06-09-20 16:18 #5336Senior Member

Posts: 372I would be very happy if CB Angela had turned into a FS provider; if Ella had turned into a FS provider. Instead we get an echo chamber of posts by you and your aliases claiming it and asking for PM's from interested people. Or post after post about Candy at Beech (like do you WANT her to get in trouble or what?) and post after post about Linden St. Or as just pointed out, Ella at prospect.
Originally Posted by CheezeFist
[View Original Post]
Two things I am pretty sure of: no one in their right mind who fucked Ella or Anglea would think that the best move is to post about it on the board right away and let the world know. Literally every dude on here would keep that shit to themselves and maybe tell their best friend. Half the board never even knew about 195 while it was active for that exact reason. No one wants to blow up something good. Second you astroturf with your fake accounts to try and get things to happen. Whether that thing you want is for these women to be harassed or to find out if anyone ELSE actually did fuck them, I'm not sure.
What kind of asshole are you? Annoying, yes. Dangerous? Selfish? Jealous? Remains to be seen.
At least you aren't stupid. Compared to the real pieces of ignorant shit on here you obviously know what you are talking about. Why you choose to be sketchy and push narratives using multiple accounts is annoying, unnecessary and confusing. Again I would love for ALL of your information to be true; but I don't trust you and want to hear from someone else I can trust before I believe a thing.
-
06-09-20 11:29 #5335Banned Member

Posts: 660Spreading the Cheeze in NY
Folks,
I almost forgot. More proof?
What are the chances Cheezefist and his other username Trickster666 ended up in The Manhattan BBFS thread? At the same time?? About the same lady?
-
06-09-20 11:23 #5334Asshole

Posts: 968Hot mama in jeans was June, most likely. I wouldn't be surprised if you really saw young WeiWei there, anything is possible. Jennifer was a provider during later years of 195 existence, and there are people here worshiping her and infamous Mimi. You may remember that there was a guy on the board who created a page where people could share their memories of 195. That’s some serious level of craziness. Coincidentally, the same guy was very unhappy about any posts stating that CB Angela turned into a FS provider.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 09:39 #5333Senior Member

Posts: 2121Funny but, I was hoping the video was of Jennifer. About has to be 15 years I started this, I stopped in 195 based on a phoenix ad, not sure how many years back but a lot. Hot mama in jeans, guess I was cop looking or something she stuck me in an eh room with a plain provider and I did not even get a HJ. On the way out, saw what I could only describe is a young Wiwi from the sister spa's in a little black cocktail dress. Never forgot that she was so hot. For some reason never went back and did not learn of the place as being FS until close to its ending. By then I was into the RI AMPs until they got shut down and it drove me back up north. My understanding is some of Jen's girls went to the sister spa, so wonder if I really had seen Wiwi back then.
Originally Posted by CheezeFist
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 08:27 #5332Asshole

Posts: 968Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
Oh, shit, you somehow ended up on my ignore list. But lets keep it this way, OK?
And, no, you can not have Jennifer’s (of 195) number. Sorry, dickhead.
-
06-08-20 21:09 #5331Banned Member

Posts: 660Folks,
Cheezefist / Trickster666/ OldtimerMA has posted numerous times together on numerous places.
What are the chances a tiny group of posters attack Sarah at Linden and Candy at beech?
What are the chances Cheeze is the only person to ever get FS from Angela at Cherry Blossom AND Ella at Prosoect?
I can tell you this. If any guy made it to Ellas forbidden zone and it was true. Then they posted it on here. There would be a fucking line down prospect street. Cheezefist is full of shit. He's a liar and at best gathers his information from back channel DMs. If you share with him I would caution you.
-
06-08-20 15:35 #5330Senior Member

Posts: 1253I have sprint and I pay a few bucks extra per month and I can see almost everybody name in called I'd. Even if you have a private line.
Originally Posted by Watson1017
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 14:25 #5329Senior Member

Posts: 2198I just put in my Google phone# to see what happens and I pointed me to a landline in Cambridge. Nah.
Originally Posted by Watson1017
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 02:46 #5328Senior Member

Posts: 30Reveal
Jesus Christ.
Does anyone else use https://www.revealname.com/ to reverse a chics number to hopefully get intel, some social media or google trophies? I have PM'ed a few folks and gotten nothing but absolute irrelevant replies. I find it is 45% successful in returning a name. My interest is not to creep just to determine if they are Engaged to a 300 lbs Crip.
Thanks.
-
06-07-20 17:35 #5327Regular Member

Posts: 242Hancock * hotel!
The undesirable's of Quincy's meat market.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 19:28 #5326Senior Member

Posts: 2121I love when someone that's been a member for year with almost no posts. Pots up and says he just lost his ATF UTR, he never told us about while she was arround and now he is asking for refferal to a replacement.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 18:38 #5325Banned Member

Posts: 660[Deleted by Admin]
This is the sort of thing you PM me about.
A2
-
06-06-20 17:27 #5324Senior Member

Posts: 2198I know, and 80% of the time (if not more) you get a dead lead in return, like someone that they saw 4-6 months if not a year, ago. LOL.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 14:47 #5323Asshole

Posts: 968"This aggression will not stand, man".
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cyLdtG7KZvw
-
06-06-20 14:16 #5322Senior Member

Posts: 2198Cheeze, didn't you figure it out by now? For some reason Crouton just doesn't like you. LOL.
Originally Posted by CheezeFist
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



