Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 4209
-
06-14-20 19:18 #1359Regular Member

Posts: 16It's real
It's realSaw the posts about About 222 flower shop and I was skeptical at first because when riding around it's pretty open. Cops across the street and there was a service van parked in the back but it was the cops were talking to each other we were paying attention so I decided to take a chance well worth it got the hour met Cin with short blond highlights petite in tight with wearing a white one please make a decent massage could've been better as a performer massage but Jesus when she offered at all I went all In best dog ever had in a while. Have a good CBJ has great pair up front. Quoted 1. 6 But was cool with 1. 4 for the full and. 6 for the hour I noticed another Girl who looked younger I didn't get to ask for her name but overall it was a well deserved express that I really needed.
-
06-14-20 12:51 #1358Senior Member

Posts: 239Could be the old Tokyo leisure location I never made it there back then but zodiac right by the station was my go to. Are the girls really DD quality? I was hesitant because even the back entrance is pretty wide open and visible.
Originally Posted by Lgkok
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 07:44 #1357Senior Member

Posts: 807Isn't this the place right by the fire station? Didn't it used to go by a different name?
Originally Posted by WishId
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-20 07:21 #1356Senior Member

Posts: 120Carnation
To me this place is like "DD East". The girls are as pretty. The massage is a better but the upsell and pricing is a little higher than DD.
Originally Posted by AceWalker
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-20 17:21 #1355Senior Member

Posts: 26You can see all of them
[QUOTE=Darth601;4827920]I'm new to this forum and aren't up to speed on the abbreviations.[/QUOTEhttp://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...=Abbreviations
-
06-12-20 07:43 #1354Senior Member

Posts: 57What's the name of this place,
I'm new to this forum and aren't up to speed on the abbreviations.
Originally Posted by AceWalker
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 06:29 #1353Senior Member

Posts: 200I only saw one women named Linda. She had big breasts and was slightly overweight. She did say there were other skinny girls after the fact. I wished I had known before.
Originally Posted by SlimShady132
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 15:59 #1352Senior Member

Posts: 85I went last week. There are two girls; one is from NY and she is about late 30's / early 40's probably. Decent for AMP with large breasts but wouldn't let me touch though could play down below which was odd. Didn't see the other girl since she was with another mong.
Originally Posted by SlimShady132
[View Original Post]
Just park in back and walk in through the outer door and knock. They have a lot of cameras set up outside and they watch to see when someone is going to come in and the screen is actually in one of the massage rooms in the back.
-
06-09-20 15:30 #1351Senior Member

Posts: 190Was it walk in or appointment?
Originally Posted by AceWalker
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 15:18 #1350Senior Member

Posts: 239Carnation
What did the girls look like here? I've called and no answer drove by looks empty.
Originally Posted by AceWalker
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 13:42 #1349Senior Member

Posts: 200I went to SN in April. I was offered full service. I just went to Carnation in EH on Friday full service available there as well.
Originally Posted by Lgkok
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 06:57 #1348Senior Member

Posts: 807Thanks, I'm hearing S and in Danbury opened even though MM told me the 20'th.
Originally Posted by Landmark1
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 12:14 #1347Senior Member

Posts: 129Dd
Can't wait until they reopen. Literally every experience I've had with these other women pale in comparison.
Originally Posted by Landmark1
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 09:30 #1346Senior Member

Posts: 853I saw her when she was in Eastern CT under a different name, my review mirrors Swm11's except back then she had a $120 special.
-
06-05-20 20:52 #1345Senior Member

Posts: 576I saw her a while ago.
Originally Posted by SlimShady132
[View Original Post]
Was a good massage that she added some massage with her feet and butt. The release was solid but it was aimed into a towel.
She's nice and I would have seen her again if she didn't raise her rates 100.
I believe it was 160 or 180 when I went.












Reply With Quote




