Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 8724
-
06-15-20 22:11 #1989Senior Member

Posts: 376I wouldn't
I wrote a review about her a while ago. Was tempted because she seemed like a regular girl and I like that. Yeah, she was regular alright. If you're talking regular in an insane asylum. Also, doesn't deliver details as promised. Has an annoying little dog with a messed up eye. Don't do it. Unless you're a therapist looking for clients. At least that's my advice. Plus, she is in a regular house in a regular neighborhood. There is bound to be a problem with neighbors at some point.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-20 18:58 #1988Senior Member

Posts: 625Older MILF
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/482423994433
Any one ever had any experience with this MILF?
-
06-12-20 18:30 #1987Senior Member

Posts: 329Anyone seen this girl? Wanting to see her tonight
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...u/150289533872
She talks a good game in her add, but anyne have details? She any good, any demons, etc? Any info would be great, wanting to see her ASAP if no one has any really awful reports.
-
06-10-20 23:14 #1986Senior Member

Posts: 559Here is the Link to my Report
Sorry guys. Here is the link to my report of the miserable experience I had with this time wasting scam artist.
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...a/994089874308
Peace.
-
06-10-20 21:38 #1985Senior Member

Posts: 1234It's another copycat site
Put it up side by side with cityxguide. Same ads in the same order.
Originally Posted by SpaSpazz
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 16:39 #1984Senior Member

Posts: 93Wow, there it is. There have been some copycat sites I've been seeing lately, and most have the same ads. Bedpage, ibackpage, ebackpage. Google "erotic massage CT" and you'll find them there.
Originally Posted by Nubs0723
[View Original Post]
From what I can suss out, there are the usual email bots, and some of the regulars we encounter here (Caroline, MILF Morgan), and there's an AMP in Staven that is advertising as open.
I wonder how long backpage. Co will last. ?
-
06-10-20 16:15 #1983Senior Member

Posts: 329Isabella is legit a sweet heart, she was clean the first few times I saw her totally against partying. Face is definitely not good, body is absolutely amazing. She is GFE, and if she likes you she will do one hell of a job. I only seen her one time since she started posting as a party girl. Wasn't as good. Said shed do something for a price, then said no way not for that when it came time. Used to not have set prices for me since I saw her a few times. But, I don't think she remembered me because she was prob strung out. If you can catch her when she's clean she's amazing. Super fun girl, excellent skills. Nice little body and her doggy view is top notch.
Originally Posted by BigDee750
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 07:48 #1982Senior Member

Posts: 338Sorry you had a bad experience. But please post a link to her ad. None of us want to have to go searching through several ads looking for a phone number ending in 3674 with a 413 area code on several escort sites.
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 22:23 #1981Senior Member

Posts: 1234It looks to be a screen scrape of cityxguide. Put them up in side by side windows and you'll see what I mean.
Originally Posted by Nubs0723
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 15:36 #1980Senior Member

Posts: 243Maggie
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/604561394356
This is little Maggie from the SW section. Just a heads up don't pay quality prices for quantity pussy.
-
06-09-20 10:56 #1979Regular Member

Posts: 2Backpage back?
Has anyone else stumbled across a new backpage? It comes up to the address backpage. Co.
Looks like it's just got rid of the m in com? Seems to have newer listings and everything. What do you guys think?
-
06-09-20 01:09 #1978Senior Member

Posts: 559Let's Have Fun! Yeah. Not So Much!!
Let me tell you all about an experience I had with this so called provider recently which falls into that category where you had a bad feeling initially and when you went through it you realized you should of just trusted your gut instinct because you were correct. So I call this "new" chick calling herself Gianna or Miss Fun. Right there I should have known better. Her real name is Donna and I have the last name too but I won't list it here.
So I call the number and of course it has a voicemail box that has not been set up yet. Then a couple minutes later she calls back and it's about midnight and we chit chat and she's like come over to this hotel that used to be nice but now is a shi thole and she's sort of pushy about coming now. She quotes me a price for 1/2 hour. Ok fine. Then I tell her I'll let her know. Twenty minutes go by and she's now sending me photos of herself I'm assuming is to pique my curiosity. White chick, late 30's though she says 33.
Absolutely no boobs whatsoever but her list of what services she provides looks decent. I tell her I'm tired and maybe the next morning cause I'm not schlepping there now to who knows what.
So in the morning I keep my word and buzz her to see if she is available. She tells me she is. Tells me where to go and to call her when I get there. Then she goes to a place I can't stand. She asks me to go to Dunkin and get her a coffee. Now I know there are guys on here who will go get coffee, cigs, booze and donuts for these broads but I'm not one of them! I mean c'Mon. We are paying for a service. But when they start making you run errands that they could easily do and expect you to just follow their instructions that's when I blow them off.
Why don't you use the money I'm paying you to go get your own dam coffee. I mean what the hell? And usually they don't even care they just want to see if you'll be a dope and go do it. As I said I know there are guys on here who will happily do it. Good for you. I'm not one of them! I think it gives them this sense of superiority and juice to upsell whatever lame services they are trying to peddle. Bear in mind I have never even met this chick. I don't know if the photos she's sending me are real. But I do not get any coffee as my time is valuable and I have places to be. This is supposed to be a 1/2 hour and it's turning into a hassle.
I should of bailed but I didn't.
So I go to the location, text her I'm there and what do you know. Complete silence. Ghost town USA!
Doesn't answer her phone or texts for like 15 min way past the agreed upon time. So I bail pissed but I'm out no money.
Then she proceeds to blow up my phone with texts telling me what a jerk I am for denying her a coffee and that she has multiple men who worship her and she's currently with some dude paying double what our agreed upon price was and that she would never see me because I'm a loser and my day is going to suck and I had a chance to be with her blah blah blah!
A bunch of BS just trying to be insulting and giving me crap by wasting my time. So now here's her glowing review as I'm going to out her as the greedy sk ank she is.
Most likely double booked and didn't wake up as she's still high from last night on whatever drug of choice she uses and then has the nerve to give me crap after ghosting me for a date that never happened. I never saw her so I can't attest to her looks or performance but I can tell you that she's a weasel and a fake and a game player who will give you the runaround.
Do yourself a favor and don't make the same mistake I made. She's not worth it and she's sort of a C you Next Tues kind a girl. If you catch my drift. Number ends in 3674 with 413 area code. Staying at what used to be the Marri ott and is now a crap trap. Just want to alert my brothers to this witch and save them the time and aggravation she caused to me and time she deliberately wasted. Karma is a bit ch!
Hope that helps.
Peace.
-
06-08-20 11:37 #1977Senior Member

Posts: 121Carmen
Anyone seen Carmen (the one in Stamford) and has feedback to share? There is a recent positive review on another board but wanted to check in here.
https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/osexy-carmen-ready-to-squirt-s/016784255410Last edited by Okimhern; 06-08-20 at 11:40. Reason: Fix url
-
06-07-20 17:12 #1976Senior Member

Posts: 28Isabella
I saw her twice about two years ago. The 1st she gave me a pretty good ride but her face was a little jacked up mainly it was her teeth that was jacked also it didn't help she told me she was a grandma. That was a turn off. The 2nd time was with another girl she said was her sister I took that plunged only because she looked really hot but wasn't fun in any way a very boring threesome I won't repeat even in a pinch.
Originally Posted by ThebbcMonger860
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 10:29 #1975Senior Member

Posts: 1692Read the review below.
Originally Posted by BigDee750
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






