Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 310 of 472 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 360 410 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 7074
Just one click away
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2439
    Senior Member


    Posts: 404

    Jessie. Stellar BBBJ

    I'd been craving a really good BBBJ, so after studying the forum, I went to see Jessie yesterday. Her website advertised lolli service for. 6, but when I got there I discovered that was for CBJ. BBBJ is 1. 0. Since CBJs don't really do anything for me, I elected to fork over the extra cash. I can tell you that she delivers a very, very good BBBJ. Lots of eye contact, amazing suction, some DT, and CIM finish. It definitely didn't feel rushed either. I had 3 days worth of load built up and she was pretty damn good, so I was getting close to cumming within the first 5 min. I asked her to take a quick break and I was able to play with and suck on her huge tits. After the breather, she got back to work and I had a spectacular finish.

    She's a lot heavier than her pics, but she's a super nice and cool girl. Also, her apartment reeks of pot, so if that's a problem for you, you probably don't want to see her. But if you're just looking for a great BBBJ, Jessie is a good option.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/51214035/

    Also, anyone have any other tips on great BBBJ experiences in san diego?

  2. #2438
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ifeiswonderful
    I wanted to know because some older ladies yell at you if you suck in those tits, anyway update me if you've seen her.
    I'm curious about this gal too. She seems to advertise everywhere.

  3. #2437

    Milf

    I saw her ad in 2015, but back in the day her face was blurred.

    Why is this MILF lying about her age? She's 10-15 years older than me, without a doubt.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ifeiswonderful

    She ain't 28 LOL, maybe in 2002, anyway how's her performance? I heard older women are horny af.

    I wanted to know because some older ladies yell at you if you suck in those tits, anyway update me if you've seen her.

  4. #2436

    Alana

    In 2016-17 Irvine, she was 200-250 Half-HR, she had a bunch of reviews on TER and Erotic monkey back in the day, Now theyve erased most of it, wanted to confirm her menu again.

    What I remember was 250 GFE, she was offering DFK, then I think she met a few unhygienic dudes and she went non gfe for a while, then she was back with GFe but at 400 in 2018, that was the last time I saw her ad in Irvine

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Alana.KissesXo

    Now she's at 600, I thought pussy ages like bread and not like wine.

    All these chicks are transforming lifestyles in San Diego, smh. What’s the 600 menu like? If anyone has seen her

  5. #2435

    Ruby Cecy

    I saw her recently. The pics she shares are about 10 years old but she's legit. She's got a kid so its not that easy to book. I might repeat in a pinch. Good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyHairlip  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she is still working? I had her on my list to see and then just lost track of her. I see a recent review in TER which is why I am asking. Thanks.

  6. #2434
    Quote Originally Posted by LordD  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised none of you guys have met her or gave her a review here.
    She's well documented in the HX forum. She's pricey, But as the saying goes, you get what you pay for. And as you've realized, she is worth it. A regular of mine was not in town, and another changed from GFE+BBBJ to non-GFE / CBJ.

    Saw Franceska 2 times within 3 weeks. Most recently Saturday night. Each time has been exactly what I expected and better. I'm already planning another visit for my birthday for a 2 hour late night session.

  7. #2433
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ego/Natasha995

    Wanted to see her friend liinda, but saw her instead since liinda didn't respond.

    Good lord this girl is the prettiest girl I've been with. She's way more beautiful in person.

    Performance wise: B.

    Looks: A+++++.

    Attitude: B.

    Repeatable: Yes.

    Easy to setup: Yes.
    Any contact info? That link to her page doesn't work. I tried to search for that user ID but it appears it has been deleted?

  8. #2432

    Francesca

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...etitefrancesca

    I had the pleasure to meet for the first time today with Francesca! What can I say, she's fun ans crazy and down to earth. I went with a hhr session. Best time I have had in my whole life. When I got there she bad a robe on which she took if quickly while we chatted in the kitchen. We then moved to her hot tub were she started to give me a CBJ and then I turned her around and pounded her doggy style. She has a really nice bubble butt. She offers BBBJ but I opted for a cover the whole session. After pounding her for a while at the hot tub we moved to her bedroom upstairs. We did several positions, and ended with a CBJ. I have to say she's wild and fun. I told her that next time I'm going for an hour. I'm surprised none of you guys have met her or gave her a review here.

  9. #2431

    Mikolove

    Has anyone seen Mikolove? Love her look and eyes. But lots of BS reviews on PD.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Diego/mikolove

  10. #2430
    Quote Originally Posted by KidDynamite  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the 411 on the National City or Carlsbad motel posts? Please send me some info on your experience if so. Thanks KD.
    I went to try it out. Showed up at the time I said I'd be there. Asked me to wait a few minutes. I waited 15 min then booked out. When she finally texted me back it was 45 min later. If you can wait give it a try.

  11. #2429

  12. #2428

    National City / Carlsbad

    Anyone have the 411 on the National City or Carlsbad motel posts? Please send me some info on your experience if so. Thanks KD.

  13. #2427

    Ruby / Cecy

    Anyone know if she is still working? I had her on my list to see and then just lost track of her. I see a recent review in TER which is why I am asking. Thanks.

  14. #2426

    Pamela Diamante

    Anyone have any info on her? I used to see her regularly but she dropped off the radar.

    https://pameladiamante.com/

  15. #2425

    Lily Screening

    She never asked for personal information when I initially met her. She went off my reviews, etc.

    Offer her alternative methods without disclosing your personal info. She's kind of all over the place with screening and stuff. One guy PMd me because she just took an appointment and didn't ask him for anything so he thought it was too easy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatk47  [View Original Post]
    Want to see her but do not feel comfortable giving my actual information. Any suggestions?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape